Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 17. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
"Great news! The HackerOne Challenge officially finishes on Monday and we are now rolling out the last of these little bug fixes and we will be launching (ahem!, cough! RE-launching) Electroneum by the middle of next week! Please check your emails for an official update."

will it rise with the news? or dump?
Activity: 112
>Hmm, you could be right. When I go to pool page it says "Block found every 3 hours(estimate)", but it didn't found a new block for 12 hours or so. Still, I was mining two hours before finding the previous block, and my balance is 0.00, so I'm not sure what to do.
>
>I guess I'll switch to another pool and wait for new block on eupool to see if my balance will get updated.

It needs to find the block and then it needs confirms before it can distribute those coins to you for hashing.  You will get the reward eventually for your rigs hard work...
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Does someone here have experience with eupool.electroneum.com?

I'm mining for last ~14 hours or so using Claymore, and when I go to stats I can see:

Last share submitted: less than a minute ago.
Hash Rate: 1.5KH/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 55 millions

but:

Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN
Total Paid: 0.00 ETN

any ideas?

Did the pool find a block during the last 14 hours? Seems to be the only logical explanation if the pool correctly shows your submitted shares.

Hmm, you could be right. When I go to pool page it says "Block found every 3 hours(estimate)", but it didn't found a new block for 12 hours or so. Still, I was mining two hours before finding the previous block, and my balance is 0.00, so I'm not sure what to do.

I guess I'll switch to another pool and wait for new block on eupool to see if my balance will get updated.
http://www.electroneum.space/ again down for me, classic!
The GPUS were still sending shares but their backend is not responding and I also didn't receive any coins to my wallet for roughly 400 blocks which is way too much.
Switched back to electromine.fr now.
The returns are really nice but the pool issues are a pain in the neck Roll Eyes

This happened to me as well but it sent me a huge 135 payout.  So far 508 ETN in 24 hours!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15

I'm mining for last ~14 hours or so using Claymore, and when I go to stats I can see:

but:

any ideas?

Did the pool find a block during the last 14 hours? Seems to be the only logical explanation if the pool correctly shows your submitted shares.
Activity: 76

but:

any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
was a bit confusing to work all this out at first so tyhis is a great thread for the newbies to get mining etn. thanks for this
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
NEW XMR-STAK 2.1!!
Not official released yet.
Some hashrate improvements.
Activity: 2
i cant use SGminer, is crash when i try to open :/

Can you tell me why?

Thanks
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
The GPUS were still sending shares but their backend is not responding and I also didn't receive any coins to my wallet for roughly 400 blocks which is way too much.
The returns are really nice but the pool issues are a pain in the neck Roll Eyes

yes I got for 5 hours only rejected shares without a reason around 12h ago. I also had to switch. But more than 12 hours down is also a no go for me, too unprofessional.
wasted too much time and electricity on it, was using electroneum.uax and easyhash. both great. and found new one etn.luckypool.io looks great. and no its not my. but more ppl there the better i think. starting today to test it will see. hopefully will be nice and steady
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Launch new mining pool .......the best cryptonight coin..........Electroneum  

10 Kh/s for 24 hours to give Bitcoin:

Bytecoin          0,0009
Monero           0,0019
Electroneum    0,0052

klondikepool.com

mine.klondikepool.com:3333
You can spam how many threads you want, but nobody will mine there. I can't even load the pool, last night i saw pool hashrate 20H/s (not kidding only H/s)
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

yes I got for 5 hours only rejected shares without a reason around 12h ago. I also had to switch. But more than 12 hours down is also a no go for me, too unprofessional.
You should use XMR-STAK 2.0 with multiple pool list...

I encountered similar problems on all ETN pools so far. This is also why there is no such thing as a "Best Pool". Its worthwhile to setup fallback pools - but in this case the pool wasn't offline so I'm not sure if the miner switches automatically. Oh well just need to keep an eye on your current pool I guess. Roll Eyes
Activity: 8

Activity: 140
i'm trying out nanopool's etn mining using my gtx 1060 6gb amp. already downloaded and installed latest cuda (9) and followed their instruction.

but the app auto close each time. help!
hey guys, I moved one of my miners to ETN today, wanted to give it a try.

I'm getting 3200Mh with 4 RX580 which is OKayish, using Claymore miner, however after running the miner for more than an hour, nanopool shows me a really low balance, like 1.3 ETN. That's waaaay lower than whattomine's numbers.
So what's the deal? I never mined anything but ETH before. Is there a different reward system here that I should know about?

Switch over to pool.electroneum.space, it's processing 20% of all hashes and finds a block every 5-10 minutes.  Getting far better ETN, about $35 USD equiv/day using 4000 H/s
Activity: 46
hey guys, I moved one of my miners to ETN today, wanted to give it a try.

I'm getting 3200Mh with 4 RX580 which is OKayish, using Claymore miner, however after running the miner for more than an hour, nanopool shows me a really low balance, like 1.3 ETN. That's waaaay lower than whattomine's numbers.
So what's the deal? I never mined anything but ETH before. Is there a different reward system here that I should know about?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi guys, I am mining with Claymore Cryptonote 9.7 with 6 GPU AMD RX480. It is constantly giving me this error and I am even usually restarting the PC ... how can I correct the errors it gives me in the screenshot? attachment screenshot.

https://bitcointalk.org/Users/EDLG/Desktop/Captura de pantalla 2017-12-08 a las 23.50.07.png
Activity: 91
Launch new mining pool .......the best cryptonight coin..........Electroneum  

10 Kh/s for 24 hours to give Bitcoin:

Bytecoin          0,0009
Monero           0,0019
Electroneum    0,0052

www.klondikepool.com

mine.klondikepool.com:3333
Pages:
Jump to: