Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 12. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
according to you, what is the best miner to use for gtx 1070? ccminer ? or there are others better?

I have a better hasharate with my 1070 than my 1080 is normal?

thank you
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Friends, I am using the pool: eupool.electroneum.com and I have not received my payments for 1 week. What I can do? On the other hand, I would like to know if there is another pool that works better. thanks guys
Pick your pool from here http://www.etnheartbeat.com/
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I do not think it is the pool directly, but I can not configure it to mine with NANOPOOL. I get that GPU error and I do not know if it could be the drivers or something
Come on, don't be that lazy, we've no idea what miner you're using, where exactly you're getting this error (the miner, or in the OS - obviously not from the pool) etc. You're in a thread with a whole freaking guide at the first page and then 20+ pages with extra info. Did you try reading any of it? Tried difference miners?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for your answer. Right now I am trying to configure nanopool but it gives me the following error: GPU2, GpuMiner dk2an0 failed-4 to what is it due?
The pool is giving you that error? How and where? That looks more like an error from the miner and not from the pool.

I do not think it is the pool directly, but I can not configure it to mine with NANOPOOL. I get that GPU error and I do not know if it could be the drivers or something
legendary
Thank you so much for your answer. Right now I am trying to configure nanopool but it gives me the following error: GPU2, GpuMiner dk2an0 failed-4 to what is it due?
The pool is giving you that error? How and where? That looks more like an error from the miner and not from the pool.
brand new
Friends, I am using the pool: eupool.electroneum.com
That pool is crap. Just a glimpse at the amount of orphans they're getting and their luck in general is enough to run from there: https://eupool.electroneum.com/#pool_blocks
And 4% fee on top of that? Cheesy Why on earth would anyone mine there?

I have not received my payments for 1 week. What I can do?
It looks like they just stopped paying their miners on 12.12: https://eupool.electroneum.com/#payments
No idea why, maybe they're trying to get the reward for the crappiest pool in the crypto history of all time, and in order to get that reward they probably figured that being just bad at finding blocks is not enough and you're also not supposed to pay your miners anything. Try contacting them and ask.. oh, wait, of course, those f*cktards don't even have any contact forms on their site. Undecided Sorry, can't really help here, just stay away from that pool is all I can say.

On the other hand, I would like to know if there is another pool that works better. thanks guys
There are a few pools mentioned in the first post of this thread (and the "official" pools should probably be removed from that list at this point), most of them are alright. The largest ETN pool isn't mentioned there for some reason, and in my experience it is also the most stable pool of them all, which is nanopool. Although they've got 100 ETN minimum payout, so if you're only mining with 1 GPU, it'll take a while for you receive your first payment.

legendary
Friends, I am using the pool: eupool.electroneum.com
That pool is crap. Just a glimpse at the amount of orphans they're getting and their luck in general is enough to run from there: https://eupool.electroneum.com/#pool_blocks
And 4% fee on top of that? Cheesy Why on earth would anyone mine there?

I have not received my payments for 1 week. What I can do?
It looks like they just stopped paying their miners on 12.12: https://eupool.electroneum.com/#payments
No idea why, maybe they're trying to get the reward for the crappiest pool in the crypto history of all time, and in order to get that reward they probably figured that being just bad at finding blocks is not enough and you're also not supposed to pay your miners anything. Try contacting them and ask.. oh, wait, of course, those f*cktards don't even have any contact forms on their site. Undecided Sorry, can't really help here, just stay away from that pool is all I can say.

On the other hand, I would like to know if there is another pool that works better. thanks guys
There are a few pools mentioned in the first post of this thread (and the "official" pools should probably be removed from that list at this point), most of them are alright. The largest ETN pool isn't mentioned there for some reason, and in my experience it is also the most stable pool of them all, which is nanopool. Although they've got 100 ETN minimum payout, so if you're only mining with 1 GPU, it'll take a while for you receive your first payment.
brand new
Friends, I am using the pool: eupool.electroneum.com and I have not received my payments for 1 week. What I can do? On the other hand, I would like to know if there is another pool that works better. thanks guys
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Hi All,

Quick question, I have 2 x PowerColor Red Devil RX-580 Golden Sample gpu's, I'm mining electroneum with Claymore 10.2. I was wondering, what are people hash rates with these cards, I'm currently hovering between 794 - 798H/s per card using Bobeeb's modified bios from anorak.tech.

I've seen posts around the forum with peopl getting as high as 900+ H/s with RX-480's.

I just wanted to check with others to see if mine are a bit low and I needed to test some other settings out.

I've only been mining for about a week, so I'm new to the game, but any tips/tricks/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm running on the HiveOS platform (Linux).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245

Do you think I will have a issue adding Vega 64 in with two GTX 1080 same system?
It should work. Try XMR-STAK 2.1 for this combination.
Activity: 1
Do you think I will have a issue adding Vega 64 in with two GTX 1080 same system?
Activity: 49
Hi All,

Quick question, I have 2 x PowerColor Red Devil RX-580 Golden Sample gpu's, I'm mining electroneum with Claymore 10.2. I was wondering, what are people hash rates with these cards, I'm currently hovering between 794 - 798H/s per card using Bobeeb's modified bios from anorak.tech.

I've seen posts around the forum with peopl getting as high as 900+ H/s with RX-480's.

I just wanted to check with others to see if mine are a bit low and I needed to test some other settings out.

I've only been mining for about a week, so I'm new to the game, but any tips/tricks/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm running on the HiveOS platform (Linux).
Activity: 16
Some one can help:

I receive the messsage:

NO ASM BINARY FOUND

for my graphic card AMD 5670.

Is it means the card unsuuported using clay more? I had try it on miner gate as well. also failed to start any hash.
Activity: 10

],
    "default-profile": "xmr",
    "no-extranonce": true,
    "gpu-platform": "1"
}"

(That's not my real wallet)

When I open start.bat the program show: "restart miner" and close and open in a loop.

Change "gpu-platform": "1" to "0", had the same problem.

Thank you man! You  know more  than OP, LOL.
Activity: 29

],
    "default-profile": "xmr",
    "no-extranonce": true,
    "gpu-platform": "1"
}"

(That's not my real wallet)

When I open start.bat the program show: "restart miner" and close and open in a loop.

Change "gpu-platform": "1" to "0", had the same problem.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Activity: 10
https://k60.kn3.net/5913AC1DE.png

Well this is a  very bad hasrate for 4 x 570 4GB @ mod + OC + Ryzen 1600 OC 3.8 Ghz

I don't know what is wrong. I have another RX 480 8GB on other system.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
i'm using ccminer miner for this. compared to xmr stack, how much is the % difference in hashrate?
What about to try it and let us know?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
i'm using ccminer miner for this. compared to xmr stack, how much is the % difference in hashrate?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You have to configure the Claymore, refer to his thread.
I would suggest you to use SGminer or XMR-STAK, the newest XMR-STAK 2.1 is pretty noob proof for AMD cards, links in the first post.

What driver software should I use for RX460 cards? The AMD blockchain drivers or some other version?
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
What pools are you guys using ?
Pages:
Jump to: