Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 20. (Read 147782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Would you be willing to share your bios? Do you copy the ubermix straps to 1750-2000, or even at 1600?
If he's running the card at 2000+ MHz memory clocks, it shouldn't matter what his 1750 and 1600 straps are.

It doesn't mind the PCI-x 2.0 slot to reach the 1KH/s?
No, a lot of people use pci-e 2.0, for most motherboards it's the only way to run multiple GPUs per board (they won't work with 3.0). Try reinstalling the AMD driver (with cleaning the old one with DDU first).
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
You can add new pool: https://etn.nanopool.org/

Currently only claymore miner or can we use a different one?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Would you be willing to share your bios? Do you copy the ubermix straps to 1750-2000, or even at 1600?

Even at 1625

Here an screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/GHKTdcv.png

Currently with xmr-stak (2.0) with 1024 intensity 8 workers for the GPU:

HASHRATE REPORT - AMD
| ID | 10s |  60s |  15m |
|  0 | 776.8 | 773.6 | (na) |

Something sure is wrong.
On Samsung with Uber straps you should be getting about 1kh/s at 1200/2050.

It doesn't mind the PCI-x 2.0 slot to reach the 1KH/s?
Activity: 144
Something sure is wrong.

Activity: 327
Something sure is wrong.
Activity: 35
I'm having some doubts

Currently, I'm using SGMiner and mining at 720H/s AVG and XMR-Stack-AMD 750H/s AVG (claymore it's not working well for me with <400H/s AVG)

My card its a Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB w/ Samsung memory

I'm using Uber-mix 3.1.1 mem timings from +1750 strap and above

Settings: 1150 CC 2250 MC -100mV -20% PowerLimit
VDDC: ~950mV (VDDC Power Draw: ~42W)
GPU Power Draw ~70-72W
44ºC GPU Temp

But I see some people can get +900H/s with the same card

I'm thinking that maybe the problem is that my PCI-x slot it's 2.0 not 3.0 (i've seen there are some performance issues without having pci-x 3.0 slots). My Mobo its a little bit old (X58 arch) this is why I'm not using pci-x 3.0 slots.

Activity: 2
Hello,

its possible to mining Monero and Electroneum at same time ?
Activity: 67
Hi there,

Any news of a decent wallet support. I'm guessing Ledger may be a while, but coinomi or even something like myetherwallet would be nice. I've been mining to Suprnova which is reasonable and i did the same thing with BTG a while back when that was new!

I'm on a 4 x asus strix GTX970 rig. Was getting ~1100 on Ethos but decided to have a play with on Win10 (removed the USB stick i have Ethos on!) to see what the software looked like. XMR-Stak is now giving me almost 1700!!!. Running with the recomended Threads=16, blocks=39, bfactor=6, bsleep=25 and false to CPU.

It's a bit slow on the interface but then again it was on Ethos.

generally loving the low power and heat/fan status compared with BTG!
Last time i checked Ledger don't support Monero still and I really doubt they will ETN in the near future.
Activity: 100
tryng to get xmr rig to run on mutliple gpu, but only detects 1 gpu
Activity: 19
thanks. was getting an error but I thought it was driver conflict or something like that. it slowed down my rig to a crawl (almost freezing, sometimes actual freeze) everytime I start it.

EDIT:
ooooh... it turns out that my nvidia.txt needed tweaking.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
does xmr-stak works on a rig with both nvidia and amd gpu?
Sure, 2.0 version can mine with both of them.
Activity: 19
does xmr-stak works on a rig with both nvidia and amd gpu?
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Guys, please help I am desperate.

I've tried to setup a xmr-stak-amd first. The problem was that driver crash at the start of the mining by windows showing an error that the application was blocked from accessing graphic drivers. I tried increasing  the timeout in registry but still the same thing. I've tried to do a clean removal of the drivers and install recommended ones but still no luck.

For the sg miner - when I start it, it's asking me to provide at least one pool even tho I put the pool address etc in the config. I've downloaded example config and changed pool address to mine. Any ideas?

Just try Claymore
Activity: 1
Guys, please help I am desperate.

I've tried to setup a xmr-stak-amd first. The problem was that driver crash at the start of the mining by windows showing an error that the application was blocked from accessing graphic drivers. I tried increasing  the timeout in registry but still the same thing. I've tried to do a clean removal of the drivers and install recommended ones but still no luck.

For the sg miner - when I start it, it's asking me to provide at least one pool even tho I put the pool address etc in the config. I've downloaded example config and changed pool address to mine. Any ideas?
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 42
So good!  Thank you for sharing this.
Activity: 145
You can mine Electroneum with Nanopool now!

Join https://etn.nanopool.org
Activity: 5
Hi there,

Any news of a decent wallet support. I'm guessing Ledger may be a while, but coinomi or even something like myetherwallet would be nice. I've been mining to Suprnova which is reasonable and i did the same thing with BTG a while back when that was new!

I'm on a 4 x asus strix GTX970 rig. Was getting ~1100 on Ethos but decided to have a play with on Win10 (removed the USB stick i have Ethos on!) to see what the software looked like. XMR-Stak is now giving me almost 1700!!!. Running with the recomended Threads=16, blocks=39, bfactor=6, bsleep=25 and false to CPU.

It's a bit slow on the interface but then again it was on Ethos.

generally loving the low power and heat/fan status compared with BTG!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I have heard people going a bit faster than this with sgminer. How?
By playing with raw-intensity, worksize and gpu-threads parameters.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have a bunch of RX580's and want to know how fast you all are getting with these? With Claymore I can get just over 800 H/S. But when using SGminer 5.5.5 I onlt get 770 H/S.  I have heard people going a bit faster than this with sgminer. How?
This is my config:

{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "MoneroPool",
            "url": "stratum+tcp://etn.suprnova.cc:8875",
            "user": "icedutah.nam3",
            "pass": "x",
            "priority": "2",
            "profile": "xmr"
        }