Pages:
Author

Topic: GUIMiner - bounty for Phoenix version [finished] - page 3. (Read 48459 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
You can send some "weird" BTC sum - like 2.00156
And pm KIV with that sum and your email.
Edit:
You can use other method that is  safer - PM KIV  to obtain not public available(unic) address from him, and then send on that address.

To KIV. You should post it in your main topic too. There is  lots of topics recently, and that topic may drawn fast. Plus, fans mostly check main topic.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Mining since May 2011.
I am interested in this but would like to know what are the major benefits to Phoenix over Poclbm?

Also, I am willing to donate, but how would you know I sent the BTC? Should we send our bitcoin address in the PM as well. Sorry for the noob questions, I don't know how that works yet, my other donations to people have been anon so it didn't really matter. I just want to ensure credit when it's due.  Cool

Love the product!  Grin
Kiv
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
EDIT: The bounty is finished, thanks to everyone's donations Phoenix support is now available to all. I still encourage new users to donate if the Phoenix support was helpful to you.

Hi all, due to popular demand I'm preparing a version of GUIMiner that uses Phoenix as the back end. It supports all features of Phoenix including the phatk kernel, which provides higher performance than poclbm on some video cards.

I've decided to try a bounty approach for a change, here's how it works:

- Anyone who donates 1 BTC or more (NOTE: was 2 BTC but the price of BTC spiked so I'm decreasing it) will be emailed a development version of the GUI with Phoenix & phatk support. This version is ready to use and has been running stable on my machine, but it might contain bugs I haven't found yet.

- Once total donations reach 20 BTC, I'll fix any issues that came up and then it will be released to everyone free of charge, just like the previous GUIMiner.

You can send the coins to:

12LE5XsBr3BgdWcgmyV4LHKhFXdHn8UBj6

and then PM me with your email address and I'll send you a link to the new GUI. If you'd prefer a unique address to send coins to, PM me requesting one and I'll send you a unique address.

How to use:

Run GUIMiner as usual, then go File -> New other miner and navigate up one directory and pick phoenix.exe. Then enter your info as usual and start mining. For the Extra Flags you can enter any Phoenix flags such as VECTORS or -k phatk (see above screenshot) for an example, or see the Phoenix thread for a full list of flags.
Pages:
Jump to: