Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 134. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
~snip

As i previously asked, i dont like to talk about security matters in public (licenses, api keys, etc.). All my customers know exactly the answer to the questions you put and have been informed of all yoru concerns. Those are information that i willingly share with my customers in private.
Thanks!
~Gun
I sent a private message to Gunthar, but he has not yet responded.
I am too
Answered yu too.
Please guys be patient Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am too

He will, 100% sure
Activity: 5
I sent a private message to Gunthar, but he has not yet responded. Tell me, please, can there be such that the message has not reached? Huh
Activity: 5
Very interesting! Sent a private message.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

Anyone of you run gunbot on amazon virtual machine? I have a problem with new version. I run windows10 on amazon services and when I run bot on them I have "GUNBOT State: not running". I already turn off all firewalls etc. any Ideas?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
Gunthar after i send you btc, how do i go about getting the software downloaded?
You will receive a welcome letter, that includes the download link, instructions and an invite to our Telegram group.

hey henkkaa love that avatar. thats one cool frog. hehe
I am saving up money now to buy this software. sounds like what i have been looking for. if its ok i will use your discount code.
Thank all and have a great weekend,

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
Gunthar after i send you btc, how do i go about getting the software downloaded?
Gunthar i would like to buy a licence from you, i will pm you.
3. May i pay with other Coins too? (for instance ETH)
Yes, any coin listed at poloniex is fine. Just convert 0.1BTC to the desired coin the moment you send. Ask in PM for addy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
Hi,

When I want to run new version of gunbot I receive === ERROR ===statusCode 422 status. It appears on every currency pair and strategies.

Why is that?
https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=65.0
If it is repeatedly and blocking the FIRST start of the bot, make a new api key and send it to Gunthar. If it is occasionally or mixed with good cycles, it is just errors coming and the bot handling them in the correct way in the following cycles.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
First: Hello to all of you Smiley.
Gunthar I´ve a few questions, maybe you can answer them for me. (hopefully they aren´t obsolete, i haven´t had the time by now to read all the 76 pages of this topic)
1. Are licenses for your software still to buy?
2. If yes, is the price around 45$ (=0.1 BTC ~ 450$ @16.12.2016) as proposed on the first entry by you? Or is the price still 0.1 BTC ---> ergo around 160$?
Basically that are my questions, thanks for possible replies and have nice weekend all together.
-Zoro-
1. Yes.
2. 0.1 BTC for Poloniex or Bittrex or Kraken license or 0.3 for all exchanges. (use my code to 10% discount "dobygun")
3. Do not think so, but its question to Ghuntar personally.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hi, how do you join sig campaign?
Activity: 2
Okey so the bot has been on for a few hours max, already done some profitable trades.
+0.00375844 BTC

And thats one pair, lolol
Now my bankroll is probably slightly larger than most of you, but still. Will be fun to play around with this, i know basically nothing when it comes to trading.. :p
Stole the settings i use from the forum.

All in all very easy bot, just troll around the forum (not very large) and just note what seems intresting and test that, ez enough right?

Skill level needed to use this bot? Varies.

Some of the strategies go a few levels, and looks advanced from first glance.
I decided to use one of the (for me) easier to understand methods the bot provides, and test that first.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Hi,

When I want to run new version of gunbot I receive === ERROR ===statusCode 422 status. It appears on every currency pair and strategies.

Why is that?
Activity: 1
First: Hello to all of you Smiley.

Gunthar I´ve a few questions, maybe you can answer them for me. (hopefully they aren´t obsolete, i haven´t had the time by now to read all the 76 pages of this topic)

1. Are licenses for your software still to buy?
2. If yes, is the price around 45$ (=0.1 BTC ~ 450$ @16.12.2016) as proposed on the first entry by you? Or is the price still 0.1 BTC ---> ergo around 160$?

Basically that are my questions, thanks for possible replies and have nice weekend all together.

-Zoro-
Have you or anyone else been able to make money in the last week or so ? I am not trolling, genuinely interested.
I'm selling my license for 0.075, will use Gunthar for Escrow

I'll buy it if as you say gunthar is the one im sending the btc 2

THis trade has been done and i escrowed them

Gunthar,  Forgive me i am kinda new to  trading alt currencies outside BTC, since bitcoin has been going up quickly and steady and you said that when BTc goes up other Krypto Currencies go down and with BTC gaining so much momentum is trading alt currencies using the bot still profitable and why and if this BTC rush keeps going will it make the bot  useless?
Thank you sir.

Basically the same question but, allow me to rephrase it. If the markets continue to raise, will there be enough volatility for the bot to remain profitable in it's current form?  Also, are there licenses left as I am quite interested. Thx

Thanks god altcoins have their own value and life: the BTC/USD swing is only one of the factor affecting altcoins market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Gunthar,  Forgive me i am kinda new to  trading alt currencies outside BTC, since bitcoin has been going up quickly and steady and you said that when BTc goes up other Krypto Currencies go down and with BTC gaining so much momentum is trading alt currencies using the bot still profitable and why and if this BTC rush keeps going will it make the bot  useless?
Thank you sir.

Basically the same question but, allow me to rephrase it. If the markets continue to raise, will there be enough volatility for the bot to remain profitable in it's current form?  Also, are there licenses left as I am quite interested. Thx
Jump to: