Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 201. (Read 507736 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
~SNIP

Thanks for the review but....holy crap!!! I'm literally shivering watching pairs you are trading there Cheesy

Only the braves... Wink
~Gun
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
well, all I can say that it's JUST SIMPLY WORKING!!! Even with btc ups and downs. Even with small balances (like in my case). It's doing it's job - brings U profit!

Gunbot pros -

- user friendly usage
- dev support
- reliable WORKING algo
- low price

Gunbot cons -
not found to tell the truth. Or maybe I'm too excited by that)

Balances after 24h trading.

Profit is small because of my low initial btc volume, but I will not give up!) It is 1 dollar at 950-btc. (1/27 of initial balance) Let's say If I had 2 btc there I estimate my profit as 50-100 bucks A DAY.

Thanks Gun! Best wishes!
48 hours and a gain of 0.1BTC
Traded pairs ETH, ETC, XMR, FCT, LTC, MAID

Look at bitcoin balance in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17335686

and look today

WTG!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
LOL! Don't do it. Sadly I don't have 1BTC right now. XD

lol just kidding mate Cheesy

It's also awesome that you have an ad at bctalkaccountpricer.info. Next time aim for this forum's ads. Grin

Actually the forum ads are for big whales bro Wink it would be bidding over 5BTC. I'm actually aiming at mprep isgnature tho: nice staff user with almost 7000 posts.

Will send your vouch copy asap. Thanks for your support Smiley
~Gun

Looking forward to that vouch copy. Cheesy

lol just kidding mate Cheesy

It's also awesome that you have an ad at bctalkaccountpricer.info. Next time aim for this forum's ads. Grin

Actually the forum ads are for big whales bro Wink it would be bidding over 5BTC. I'm actually aiming at mprep isgnature tho: nice staff user with almost 7000 posts.

Will send your vouch copy asap. Thanks for your support Smiley
~Gun
Damn, trading is hard to learn. Looks like I won't learn enough to make it to your trial period Gun. Grin

Maybe if I earn something from trading I'll buy a copy of your bot.  Wink

Yo Lonely Mate!!! ;P Maybe i can borrow 1BTC at 10% interest 24 hours terms from your lending service so you can earn enough to buy DA GUN Cheesy

...send me your API key (not the secret) i'll get a Vouch copy ready for ya...
~Gun

Congrats on your awesome bot! Nice returns on it. It's also awesome that you have an ad at bctalkaccountpricer.info. Next time aim for this forum's ads. Grin

I'll PM you. Smiley

Damn, trading is hard to learn. Looks like I won't learn enough to make it to your trial period Gun. Grin

Maybe if I earn something from trading I'll buy a copy of your bot.  Wink

Yo Lonely Mate!!! ;P Maybe i can borrow 1BTC at 10% interest 24 hours terms from your lending service so you can earn enough to buy DA GUN Cheesy

...send me your API key (not the secret) i'll get a Vouch copy ready for ya...
~Gun

Maybe if I earn something from trading I'll buy a copy of your bot.  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Good to know, I will try the same. Wink
Nice.  Been playin' with it with defaults.  Looking forward to adjusting settings to handle the volatile coin surges. 

Personally i increase the min % sell a little (since all altcoins are in green now) and i also put the EMA1 and EMA2 period shorter, so it can reflect the moving coins faster. In the past hours i have been on 0.6% min buy/1% min sell (but i am going to raise that to up 2%) plus i set EMA1 to 2 hours and EMA2 to 1 hour
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice.  Been playin' with it with defaults.  Looking forward to adjusting settings to handle the volatile coin surges. 
Nice recover of almost all alts after they been red for the entire xmas week Cheesy
The GUNBOT sold all those cheap coins with a profit of 0.02 in the last 24 hours (most of them coming from ETH/ETC Wink)
The BTC price is helping a lot too: the test GUNBOT was at 1380USD balance before xmas and it is now around 1550USD !

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Why can't I get a gunbot?
Yesterday I sent you PM with API

Thank you.

Who told ya cant Cheesy

I thought, that everything has already received, and I'm no.

I'm actually on my way back home after a xmas trip, will issue your Try&Buy tonight Wink
~Gun
OK
Thank you.

Thank you.

Who told ya cant Cheesy

I'm actually on my way back home after a xmas trip, will issue your Try&Buy tonight Wink
~Gun
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Thank you.
May I be allowed to try your bot? It's relatively cheap, I must say so myself. It may not be as feature-packed as CAT, but much better value. Sampey charges much more just to be able to use Poloniex, not even for the bot.

Two questions - How confident are you in that your bot will work over time and does it use a fixed set of strategies, or a situational one?

Sure thing, send me your polo API key (not the secret) and i can issue you a temp license. The bot uses a simple 2ma strategy, it will work forever (details here) but there are some markets conditions that no bot woudl be able to handle (CAT included), unless some manual adjustments from the bot owner (details here and here)

I ported this strategy on tradingviews so you can backtest it or test it with a manual trading (you can see an example here)

Hope you will like it Wink
~Gun
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
May I be allowed to try your bot? It's relatively cheap, I must say so myself. It may not be as feature-packed as CAT, but much better value. Sampey charges much more just to be able to use Poloniex, not even for the bot.

Two questions - How confident are you in that your bot will work over time and does it use a fixed set of strategies, or a situational one?
Ok, all the Try&Buy licenses has been issued, and they will last till 2 of January Wink
Already got some feedbacks and hopefully, they will post in this thread their great results: one of them, unfortunately, made a mistake in configuration; they put Min % buy and Min % sell to 0.5. Since polo fees are 0.15%/0.25% (depends if you are a maker or a taker), they would pay mostly 0.25% of the buy order and 0.25% of sell order. 0.25+0.25=0.50!!!! So they traded at a loss Sad

Recommended values are (default) 0.6% min buy and 1% min sell...make it higher but...don't go lower than 0.6 Sad

Is ok tho: that user got 989 trades in the last 24 hours so they restarted their GUNBOT (fixing their min% buy/sell), and they are now watching on sight (literally!!!!) their screen Grin

I have a gift for everyone that want to manually test the GUNBOT strategy before to buy: I ported the algorithm to tradingviews and I can setup a live trade for any pair you want (just PM me or bump this thread with the pair you want to be added).
Here is the STEEM/BTC I created: buy on red and sell on greens!!! This is what GUNBOT does, 24/7. Here is the link to the STEEM graphic.
Enjoy!
~Gun

Got a bunch of Try&BUy active already, i will add yours too even if you are a bit late (Xmas licenses expire on 2 of Jan Cheesy)
Just PM me your polo API key (NOT THE SECRET!!!). I will get it ready for you.
Thanks!
~Gun
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Jump to: