Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 60. (Read 507964 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
i bought a licence for poloniex. but now this:

XXXXX@raspberrypi:~/GUNBOT_V5_0_4 $ ./gunthy-arm
Loading config...
INVALID LICENSE FOR POLONIEX!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR KRAKEN!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR BITTREX!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR CRYPTOPIA!!! Please contact Gunthar!

why and what do i have to do?

the Version V3 works with OSX.

Your best bet is either there is a space between "api" like "api " or you can contact anyone over telegram and we can help you out with it and see what the issue is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Best you join the Telegram group and ask Gunther himself or an admin, at least if it's not a temporary error. You could also join the forum and write a PM: https://gunthy.org/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i bought a licence for poloniex. but now this:

XXXXX@raspberrypi:~/GUNBOT_V5_0_4 $ ./gunthy-arm
Loading config...
INVALID LICENSE FOR POLONIEX!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR KRAKEN!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR BITTREX!!! Please contact Gunthar!
INVALID LICENSE FOR CRYPTOPIA!!! Please contact Gunthar!

why and what do i have to do?

the Version V3 works with OSX.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If you only let the bot buy coins you dont mind holding in a bear market then you literally cant ever lose! Bot works good 4 me.
That implies that the coins that you've bought at 0.XXX BTC per coin price will always recover to the same levels.

btw: this sig campaign does not have a spot for me is think?
There is no signature campaign.
legendary
well, well. i just bought the tool. i hope you can stand all my questions that will follow now....  Kiss

btw: this sig campaign does not have a spot for me is think?
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
If you only let the bot buy coins you dont mind holding in a bear market then you literally cant ever lose! Bot works good 4 me.
legendary
Terminated.
ok, a last two question.
 what do you think. how much BTC do i have to put into trading that i will have the 0.1 BTC back after 3 month?
Nobody can properly answer that without heavy speculation. I'd say start trading with anywhere above 0.1 BTC should get your initial investment back pretty quickly.

and raspberry pi? any experience?
It should work on that, but I'd still recommend a good VPS.
legendary
ok, a last two question.
 what do you think. how much BTC do i have to put into trading that i will have the 0.1 BTC back after 3 month?
and raspberry pi? any experience?

Well worst case scenario you can get a free tier aws and I can personally assits you to run it, it is quite easy and will be done, that is of course only if you fail to make mac os version work. So I will make sure it works either you on mac or me helping you on windows aws.

Unfortunately there is no trial period.
legendary
yeah, i saw this. i would like a GUI more. but after the first cross-reading it looks doable. is there a way to test the setup for a day or to without paying 0.1BTC? it is a rather high amount if i won't be able to run the bot.
legendary
thank you. i will check the how-to. i can use an OSX server that is running 24/7. and dont want to deal with Win or Linux.

1- There is a great guide on gunthy forums, @ https://gunthy.org/index.php?board=2.0 however I would suggest getting aws and running it 7/24 like most of us, aws has 1 year free tier to test it out and it is way more than you need for gunbot.

2- From any reputable reseller (shameless plug, LIKE ME Cheesy) or directly from gunthar himself.
legendary
two questions:
1. where can i find a how-to for an OSX server?
2. where can i buy the bot? i don't trust the links i receive when i do a google search.

thank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I want to sell my gunbot with polo license which I received from a user.May I know what is the procedure to resell it and if anyone is interested to buy from me?

Why do you want to sell your licence ? its very suspicious, does this bot really work ?

Gunbot works as described.. he might be impatients and looking for lambo in a day
legendary
Terminated.
I want to sell my gunbot with polo license which I received from a user.May I know what is the procedure to resell it and if anyone is interested to buy from me?
Open a thread here: https://gunthy.org/index.php/board,4.0.html. You will need: a) Gunthar to verify the licence for a buyer. 2) An escrow.
Thanks, Are there escrows available on gunthy.org forum similar to bitcointalk, Or I need to convince someone from here to get that trade done?
There are; you should look around or maybe ask one of the resellers.

Why do you want to sell your licence ? its very suspicious, does this bot really work ?
That isn't suspicious at all. e.g. a potential reason would be general quitting from trading.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Open a thread here: https://gunthy.org/index.php/board,4.0.html. You will need: a) Gunthar to verify the licence for a buyer. 2) An escrow.

Thanks, Are there escrows available on gunthy.org forum similar to bitcointalk, Or I need to convince someone from here to get that trade done?
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: