Pages:
Author

Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread - page 3. (Read 8113 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 252
I just got up this morning and noticed the 6.22, where was that supposed to go theymos?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I can see it now, so maybe it was taking time to get relayed or your post affected the truth of his earlier statement Smiley

You're right. I edited the post Tongue
donator
Activity: 266
I'm actually a pineapple
I accidentally sent the 6.22 bit coins to Jfreaks address at 1LWg3Y6EGP3LtRgS5NHzd3yB1hcRmMT7ij

No you didn't.

I can see it now, so maybe it was taking time to get relayed or your post affected the truth of his earlier statement Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I accidentally sent the 6.22 bit coins to Jfreaks address at 1LWg3Y6EGP3LtRgS5NHzd3yB1hcRmMT7ij

No you didn't.

EDIT: OK, I see it now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
Sorry for the extended delay it's just when I try to withdraw my bit coins from Silk Road it times out. Still waiting for a response from the SR support.

You told me you had 6 BTC on hand. Send that now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sorry for the extended delay it's just when I try to withdraw my bit coins from Silk Road it times out. Still waiting for a response from the SR support.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Still no payments.

If you live in Orange County CA and would like to make a few quick BTC please contact me.  We need someone to do some recon for us to make sure we have the correct house.  Nothing illegal or confontational just recon/detective work.  If this guy lived in Colorado I would already know if we had the correct house but stupid CA does not make properly tax record - owners names - public.

PM me.  Thanks.
legendary
May still need goons, time will tell.

Only need two more pay to addresses.
Aha! Cheesy Well in that case OP, my repay address is:

1LWg3Y6EGP3LtRgS5NHzd3yB1hcRmMT7ij

That means no goons Sad I was looking forward to the goons ha ha
legendary
Sure, I'll do it about once a week. Post your address here.
theymos, the ratios to use for payoffs (if we ever get any coins) are now up in the OP.  Thanks!
legendary
This is for all of his names.  OP updated with the % payoffs and the payoff addresses I know so far.  Please check the information and let me know if there are any issues or let me know any of the missing information.

Thanks.
Is this gurg repayment addy or the other Sad
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
send mine to   :   1K5p7Jge4aTr2WpUtrTtcwTGNt3kmdztXd

thnx !
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
15L3dPcD6hHYoXaqC1xT7WDMhSpu9xGv3b

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Mine is 17RiZ1eaAB9e29kuTxTh8UdPyWSiisAyaZ.
legendary
I will collect all the pay to addresses up in the OP so it will be easier.  You can PM them to me or post them here and I will modify the OP.

EDIT:  Started by putting mine up there.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
Sure, I'll do it about once a week. Post your address here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Waiting another month or so to get their money back sounds annoying, when they could be doing things with the money in the mean time (or bitcoin could crash / soar in that period).

It certainly is annoying, but if theymos doesn't have time to split the money every time kujoking sends a payment, I'm fine with that.  I'd prefer once a week though.
Pages:
Jump to: