Pages:
Author

Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread - page 5. (Read 8113 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Wild, dark times are rumbling toward us, and the prophet who wishes to write a new apocalypse will have to invent entirely new beasts, and beasts so terrible that the ancient animal symbols of St. John will seem like cooing doves and cupids in comparison.

Wild, dark times are rumbling toward you, you fucker.  Get ready.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes with God I must repay debt for the fall of man is soon to defer us from the gates of Heaven.

lol - do we have yet another "Atlas" user
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
Yes with God I must repay debt for the fall of man is soon to defer us from the gates of Heaven.

Pleading insanity?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple

The fact that you're using tor now doesn't mean you were doing so before. Nice try, though
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Are you going to pay everyone back or do we hunt you down?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wild, dark times are rumbling toward us, and the prophet who wishes to write a new apocalypse will have to invent entirely new beasts, and beasts so terrible that the ancient animal symbols of St. John will seem like cooing doves and cupids in comparison.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This is fucking disgusting.. I thought the people on the forums Know a scam when they see one

But here we have (some quite competent) members of the forum getting scammed for (imo) large amounts of money!
Is there some New scam, Or is this guy just a fucking poetic wordsmith
Hindsight is always 20/20. I suggest you stop with the insulting comments.

Hindsight is useful, and it also helps inform users (both sides) what the rules of the game are like.  This is a very new activity and while I have lost quite a lot, I am fortunate it is manageable.  Maybe I'm too nice.
legendary
I was not insulted at all - we all got scammed by a kid.  We are still going to go after him and his parent.

We got scammed - true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
This is fucking disgusting.. I thought the people on the forums Know a scam when they see one

But here we have (some quite competent) members of the forum getting scammed for (imo) large amounts of money!
Hindsight is always 20/20. I suggest you stop with the insulting comments.
legendary
As I said it was his "story" that took me in.  Never again.
bitcoin hundred-aire

he was pretty convincing Sad
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

bitcoin hundred-aire

He seems like someone who was impersonated by the "bitcointalk kujoking" due to his established, reputable online identity, although they might be the same person.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Interesting thread. Glad people here go after those who have screwed them.  On a related note Orange County, California has small claims court. If someone really wanted to cause a headache and was owed more than $300 you could sue the crap out of him/her.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I would like to also collect all the "sent to addresses" just in case.  Please verify the sent to addresses in the OP and let me know the ones I do not have and correct those that are incorrect.  Thanks.

Well, when he was looking to "Buy" my pc, he did say he lived on the OC. I know a few others here are from that area. If we get an address, I would drive over with a few and explain to his parents what has gone on.

Please respond to my PM's.

Who do you want to respond?

Sorry, didn't mean for that to be unclear and I know this isn't the place for it... just having trouble getting shakaru to respond to me.
legendary
OK, I believe I have everything updated.  Please let me know if I am missing anything and I will update it.
Pages:
Jump to: