Pages:
Author

Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread - page 6. (Read 8113 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
this was my sent addy :  

16C7wZvhRuAejkNmxAodxF4kxojn9Y7gQL

just noticed its the same as westcoastconnect....

No, that was my error - post updated.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I confirm my address in the OP.
I believe that is your repayment address?  I really want the address you sent the coins to for the loan.  Take a look at it, I don't think this is one of his, more likely yours:  https://blockexplorer.com/address/17RiZ1eaAB9e29kuTxTh8UdPyWSiisAyaZ

Please give me the address you sent your coins to.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
this was my sent addy :  

16C7wZvhRuAejkNmxAodxF4kxojn9Y7gQL

just noticed its the same as westcoastconnect....
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
I confirm my address in the OP.
legendary
I would like to also collect all the "sent to addresses" just in case.  Please verify the sent to addresses in the OP and let me know the ones I do not have and correct those that are incorrect.  Thanks.

Well, when he was looking to "Buy" my pc, he did say he lived on the OC. I know a few others here are from that area. If we get an address, I would drive over with a few and explain to his parents what has gone on.

Please respond to my PM's.

Who do you want to respond?
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
indeed , in this case i just wanted to subscribe to the thread
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Well, when he was looking to "Buy" my pc, he did say he lived on the OC. I know a few others here are from that area. If we get an address, I would drive over with a few and explain to his parents what has gone on.

Please respond to my PM's.
legendary

The other point I wish to make is obviously this individual was busy on the forums.  This thread is public and obviously visible to him/her as well.

Wouldnt be surprised if he is here now under another user...  but is he going to leave home?
legendary
If the ip's correlate to the right area in orange county CA  then could be the address is good or he
is a much more competent scammer than we think.
Learning how to download the TOR browser bundle really isn't that difficult, you know.
I agree , but if the known IP's correlate to the known address....  can you do that with tor? I don't think so.
Activity: 518
KuJoking7   loan 21/Jan           28.0   repay 33.6 1Feb   sent to 1KMrFETeK3NuB85Zjetz11EMcHw3vm5UcR

gurg2.o   loan 27/Jan      60.0   repay 63 on 3Feb  sent to 16C7wZvhRuAejkNmxAodxF4kxojn9Y7gQL

westcoastconnect loan 23/Jan      24.0   repay 30 on 23Feb  sent to 1AVqmPzsMgjRZoc8EREkYRMXsMCwnxV2Bg

Total so far = 112
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
While I understand a large sum of money is involved in all of this, everyone needs to be very careful as to how this proceeds.  All information needs to be absolutely accurate.  I'm not saying either has been mentioned, but threats and/or violence is not the way forward. If this is indeed a minor and he does in fact live in California, a person needs to be very aware of contract law regarding miners there.  Ignoring the parents making good on the kid's debt, is there enough info in the forums that any police/court would do anything?

The other point I wish to make is obviously this individual was busy on the forums.  This thread is public and obviously visible to him/her as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
If the ip's correlate to the right area in orange county CA  then could be the address is good or he
Learning how to download the TOR browser bundle really isn't that difficult, you know.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Don't want to bother the investigation, but how do you know that the address is real?
This is a really good point that can't be forgotten. The best information I can give you are his IP addresses, but I'd prefer not to do the paperwork if I don't have to...
Activity: 298
Merit: 252
Really, an address! Sweet! Smiley
bitcoin hundred-aire
Your 40 loan to kujoking was public enough.  Is that the one you are talking about?

Yes, it is.  If you're OK with the existing evidence, that's fine Smiley
legendary
Your 40 loan to kujoking was public enough.  Is that the one you are talking about?
bitcoin hundred-aire
Me too, he owes me 48 BTC! (due on the 3rd of this month)
At this point I am just going after principal I see a 40 BTC loan, do you have another 8 or was that interest?

The 8 was interest.  I'd still be glad to have my 40 BTC back, so whatever Smiley

edit: Unfortunately, I didn't really confirm my loan publicly... shit.  I'll contact a mod to back me up.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.705394
Pages:
Jump to: