Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys, just hold.. We can agree on a few things. - page 3. (Read 21153 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
If in the previous years, we could see prices often falling, but those who patiently kept their money were one of those who made a great profit from cryptocurrency investments at the time but many just for quick money they do not have enough patience to keep their coins in difficult times. And you can keep then you will occupy high profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes, I really agree with you that holding coins for the long term is not easy, we need to be patient and trust our coins. Although we cannot know the exact price of a coin, we must assume that it will increase. Holdings are the best option at the moment, because if I withdraw everything, I will lose forty-five percent of my investment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
If in case you have bought your coins last December, better to hold on to that coins unless you're ready to lose. There's no point in selling them at low price. If you have notice the price steadily climbing little by little. Hoping for a positive year end.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Sometimes just holding isn't the best option. It is better to let go your investment buy selling off the coins as it will open/create more opportunity to invest on other potential coins than the one you are holding. Also if the dip seems to be serious, you can always exit out and renter once the price falls to its minimum. This as a result will help you rake some profits as the price starts to go back up without you going through loss recovery phase.

What you are telling is correct but the investors who are not traders how can they do trading, as they are only the investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Better to hold your cryptocoin this now because possible the price pump of cryptocurreny. Don't give up because this is the right time to hold . Instead of selling coins  better to buy more altcoin  who are the already the value .
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Sometimes just holding isn't the best option. It is better to let go your investment buy selling off the coins as it will open/create more opportunity to invest on other potential coins than the one you are holding. Also if the dip seems to be serious, you can always exit out and renter once the price falls to its minimum. This as a result will help you rake some profits as the price starts to go back up without you going through loss recovery phase.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
But you know, over 75% of the guys that know all the pros of holding will be not so patient. They will sell their coins or exchange them for the other alts. Thus, there will be no stagnation on the market.

The market will swing up and down, just be patient and let the new folks go though what you did. Someone has to lose money to gain. It's just the way the markets work.

Well, nonetheless having people inpatient and actively, participating in the active market is a good thing because the 'balls need to keep rolling' and yh, sure the consequences would be felt by some of these people but at the same time those that do hold will hopefully see worthy gains.
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
But you know, over 75% of the guys that know all the pros of holding will be not so patient. They will sell their coins or exchange them for the other alts. Thus, there will be no stagnation on the market.

The market will swing up and down, just be patient and let the new folks go though what you did. Someone has to lose money to gain. It's just the way the markets work.
Activity: 756
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
If only people will think the way you think, then maybe we do have a better cryptoworld today compared last year when bitcoin hits 20,000$ of market value. Yes we don't have a crystal ball and we are not a seer either but all we need in order to be successful in the crypto field is for us to have the balls to hold our crypto assets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

"If past history was all there, the richest people would be librarians."

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps
I do not think you should keep at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly in the past, so to be successful transaction is very difficult. Bitcoin prices will also fall sharply and will drag altcoin prices down, the market is in crisis so you should only trade the day should not hold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.
holding coin can be a great ultimate strategy, but holding is possible only for people who do not have a lot of time in the market,
if you have much time maybe you should try daily trading because the profits will be much bigger, you can get a daily profit from that..
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
Actually, I do think that one can learn how to have "balls like a steel", there are a couple of books about trading psychology. A lot of loses comes from lack of it. Probably, successful traders learn psychology or something like that

very true. you can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Yes, I’m agreeing with that just hold for the mean time and we can agree on a few things than to lose an investments or coins for not being patience and not thinking wise for the situation.
Exactly this is the point that must be float in the market. People are always trying to demoralize bitcoin and thus so many propagandas are managed for its destruction. So people yes, hold for long time and see how amazingly your coins and investment would become benefited with this holding. We have to agree on something and that is so important for our trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I always hold my bags even if the prices tend to go down because I know that crypto is the way of the future and I believe that the projects in which I invested in will go up as soon as this downtrend gets over. All we need is patience in this situation.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.

Holding your coins is the best thing you can do right now while the market prices are still dropping in order to avoid losing your investments because the market prices are volatile.

Yes, I very much agree with the above. Holding is what we must do even if at times it seems frustrating but in the end it will all be worth it because then the profit will sure be good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Actually, I do think that one can learn how to have "balls like a steel", there are a couple of books about trading psychology. A lot of loses comes from lack of it. Probably, successful traders learn psychology or something like that
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The best thing to do is to hold onto your positions right now as the prices have lost some significant value. Also, try and analyse other projects that can give some good returns as well. This is the main reason everyone should invest what he or she could afford to lose as this is the first golden rule of investing. Investing a fraction of your portfolio allows you to hold for long
Activity: 112
Holding coins and tokens in this tragic days is the best way for you to not loss a thousand of dollars. Normally we need to circulate the coins, but if it is red days for a particular coin we must hold it for us not to deal in with loss. Holding is the best way to prevent loss specially this days.
Activity: 167
None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

"If past history was all there, the richest people would be librarians."

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps
Yes your right holding coin that can lead you to have a profits when you hold your coin you can buy in a low price and wait until the price increase .
Pages:
Jump to: