Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys, just hold.. We can agree on a few things. - page 4. (Read 21153 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.

Holding your coins is the best thing you can do right now while the market prices are still dropping in order to avoid losing your investments because the market prices are volatile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Yeah, just hold we can agree or deal on a few things than to lose an investments or coins because of eagerness to sell it, in the market even if it is in the high amount to make you profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
This whole year was pretty bad for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I am holding it but it hasn't been easy seeing it fall down like that, and this 3 months up and downs for1 K and waiting and waiting. That is what we must do. Those one who got out weren't patient enough. It isn't an investment that can make you a millionaire over night. It takes time....just hodl Smiley
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Yes, I’m agreeing with that just hold for the mean time and we can agree on a few things than to lose an investments or coins for not being patience and not thinking wise for the situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Truth, guys just hold, we can agree on a few things or we can deal with it because at the end you will earn a huge amount of income or profit that you’re waiting and seek for to happen and also to be one of the successful investors in this business and industry.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

"If past history was all there, the richest people would be librarians."

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps

I agree, and considering the market these days, is there a better plan? It's just so difficult to keep your faith nowadays because of what's happening to the market and its assets, most importantly, with Bitcoin itself which is one of the major market movers. However, if you have been following the market intimately, you know that there is still a lot left to it for growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am the one who has decided to hold in order to get more later. The only problem that I really lack patience and this situation with holding makes me confused, I need some action because waiting is not for me. Hope the result will worth it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
None of us, has a crystal ball and we're not all-in on the tech, we are emotional individuals and we've been financially attacked.   Angry

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see.. I want to quote a few of Warren Buffett's quotes that came up in my mind when people were panicking.

"The investors of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree along time ago."

"What we learn from history is that people don't learn from history." When investors get either too fearful or too greedy, they sometimes hide behind the notion that "This time it's different." Usually they regret it.

You can teach risk management, but you can't teach balls. It's definitely going to be harder to grow your investments in this space. My personal advice would be to hold. I don't know where you got in or out, but eventually, you will learn from your mistakes and you will have that much more knowledge in the next run. I hope this helps
Everyone spends their money in large amounts to invest. They must have understood if the investment is not just to gain profit, there must be a loss that will be experienced. Therefore, investors must precisely analyze a price

Not all investment will run as expected. We could lose we could profit. Everything is remain unpredictable in crypto. But if we believe that a coin will increase in the price, we may take the risk to buy it and hold it till our mission accomplished.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Yes, dude, you're right. If you spent all the money on coins that are now heavily dropped, then you have nothing else than hold. To sell in a minus is a bad strategy.
But if the situation is not so bad, then you need to trade. Trade can increase the number of your coins, and this will bring you more money. So the decision must be made on the basis of their specific situation.

I'm sorry to hear it. If you are already a month in the market then you started in February, then you bought coins at high prices. Now the purchase price is much lower. But let's not panic. You just became a coin holder. In general, this is not so bad, in fact, if you have coins from the top 20.
Activity: 210

Everyone spends their money in large amounts to invest. They must have understood if the investment is not just to gain profit, there must be a loss that will be experienced. Therefore, investors must precisely analyze a price
Activity: 364
yes you are right we need to do just hold back and surely the price will go back up again but it takes a very long time but not forever takes a long time, depending on how the coin develops but at least never to sell at cheap price that will make you loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
You're right, and holding a coin is still the effective strategy for gaining profits in long term. Holding coins is very effective during market downtrend when their prices goes down and all you have to do is be patience wait for their price to go up again. Their price could go down further but if these coins you are holding are known to be potential then you don't have to worry because they will recover soon.
Activity: 308
That's right if you hold it, you're not pushing it. if you have a lot of money to hold you first, if you do not have a sale first. That's just simple.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

If the majority of us were looking at the same chart and a general direction of the market, guess who will see that, and take advantage when opportunity awaits. It's the seasoned vets. They've been there, done that. The finance guys shorting the markets for a living. We could argue speculation, math and politics all day long, but, what's been done has been done. None of us have crystal balls. One instrument we access to is past history. We can see that they are real numbers. But they are in the past for everyone else to see..

This is true, but the thing is some traders are better than others to make "Predictions" according to what happened on the past, because sometimes/ most of the times there are patterns and they follow them and most people do not get to see the pattern. but by studying past charts they see that and make the right decisions based on them, so for a trader past is extremely important as I see, we cannot neglect the past when it comes to the market.

not saying it completely depend on the past, but most of the times they follow very very close patterns.

Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I agree with you, your professional post make me believe that keep learn and hold is the right decisions. We don't like mistakes but never learn from it is very wrong. To built a good strategy and successful trader/ investor we should learn and always fix method. I hope this post will always up date because for psychology learning, it's very good.   
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
In this world ,everything is unpredictable so for trading case, it's far more unpredictable especially when you're using your own money, the emotion included !
For me, I was amaze when I knew bitcoin 4 years ago, ( $ 299 / btc ) and today it's already $ $ 8000++/btc , I'm sure either everyone.
That's why I always hold most of my bits until now !
It is a good thing for those who have been in the community for a very long time and that is the reason why they have been able to understand the importance and the benefits of holding. I really do not see why anyone should not be holding, except they are professional traders who are trying to trade the fluctuations to hold a better position in the market in the long run. Holding has always been a very good option and there is really no doubt about it.
Digital assets especially bitcoin are basically good for long term investment. A person will be able to make ample amount of money. The longer someone holds his coin, the bigger is his increment in the capital. It is not easy to tradeing digital assets and gaining profit but if someone is able to pull this, that means he has been in this market for long and understands it’s all ups and downs well.
We know that holding is the easiest way to make a profit, we just have to hold and wait until the price is really high in line with your price target, but you know that prices will continue to rise and fall due to fluctuations, sometimes when I just occasionally see the market, precisely the price is lower than a few months earlier when I bought, sometimes that makes me panic? and think to take advantage of the best chance possible rather than holding for a long time
Activity: 476

I would advise to hold the coins you invested in. But in troubled times on the market you can sell coins. When the situation becomes more understandable, you can invest again. Risk management is not only profit, but also an opportunity to save your trading account.

True. For now, I am holding, but if these trouble times come, I will sell the coins I do have. When I hold crypto, I know that it is growing in the price. The longer you keep it, the higher the benefits are.
Activity: 488
It is equally important to hold as it is to invest your cryptos in other areas in the crypto markets such as ICOs. You have to divide your cryptos into investment and hodl portions. When the market is so low you can buy as much as the portion you set for investment would allow you to buy. Some people are not good at trading and such people should be extremely careful about investing all their cryptos in trading or in ICOs. dividing them is always the best thing to do.
I myself recommend not to put entire amount of coin at stake while trading. At least not when a person knows he does not have sufficient learning and understanding of his asset as well his coin.Tradingmust be learnt with a coin which if lost wont effect capital too badly. Altcoins are best for this purpose. Once someone has all the required cards in his hands, he should shift to bitcoin trading.
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
It is equally important to hold as it is to invest your cryptos in other areas in the crypto markets such as ICOs. You have to divide your cryptos into investment and hodl portions. When the market is so low you can buy as much as the portion you set for investment would allow you to buy. Some people are not good at trading and such people should be extremely careful about investing all their cryptos in trading or in ICOs. dividing them is always the best thing to do.

I agree, this is another investment strategy I've proposed in the past. You would definitely need another source of income of course (job, business, ect ect) I would ever go as far as to say you could advise a project in return of assets. Structuring an allocation agreement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: