Pages:
Author

Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges? - page 10. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, more and more scammers and hackers are beginning to conduct their activities. The first break-ins were made due to the fact that exchanges and wallets were not ready for such attacks. Now security has come to the fore.
Hackers become common enemies, because their work breaks into people's accounts to steal data or change data, even taking and moving assets in other people's accounts for personal gain. Hackers are always smarter than account owners, because the goal is to learn and deepen computer science to break into accounts. Especially with the internet uniting the world in one container, making them increasingly take everything, including bitcoin on their wallets.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
October 15, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
Hacking is real, leading to direct losses in tokens and indirect losses in terms of confidence in the market and dips in the overall value of crypto. Hackers have succeeded in staying one step ahead for a while, but exchanges and other interested parties are working hard to change this. Why not get some kind of insurance, sign up for a compensation program that will shield you from any losses in case an exchange is hacked? This is the idea behind the Incodium Project. check it out at www.incodium.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 14, 2018, 09:07:26 PM
Hackers are always improving on how to attack the exchanges due to the large amount of cryptocurrencies that are traded on the exchanges. This is the very reason why, coins must not be stored on exchanges permanently. Withdraw them once trading is complete.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
Exchanges and ICO developers need to guard against hackers move and strategies and regularly update there site against intruders, I hope with a form of policy and regulation in the space, it will be easy to track hackers and scammers in the space as Identity will be use to access wallet.

Hackers always find a way to break exchange security. Its hard to track cryptocurrency and thats why hackers prefer stealing cryptocurrency because its can not identified who is owner. Technology always improve including exchange security, and i think we should choose trusted exchanger
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
each time as soon as the method of protection is invented, then immediately comes up with a way to break. because it is based on hacking not the technology itself, but the human fact
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 14, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
Exchanges and ICO developers need to guard against hackers move and strategies and regularly update there site against intruders, I hope with a form of policy and regulation in the space, it will be easy to track hackers and scammers in the space as Identity will be use to access wallet.

The problem is that there are a lot of hackers so its going to be hard just to trace at least one hacker because they are really smart and they can hide the coins in an exchange or can even used mixing services to put a stop on their tracks. So its hard for authorities to make a follow up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
October 14, 2018, 04:30:27 PM
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
Those hackers are smart people, but they use their intelligence on the wrong path. Because hacking in the exchange is often the case, we must therefore keep the email that we use to register exchanges. because this is the first way they can enter our account.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 14, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
Absolutely not, it is impossible - at least for now - to hack the exchanges.
Instead, there are many stupas among exchange users who do not take a minimum of precautions and then find the account emptied ...
Activity: 134
October 14, 2018, 03:25:08 PM
With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, more and more scammers and hackers are beginning to conduct their activities. The first break-ins were made due to the fact that exchanges and wallets were not ready for such attacks. Now security has come to the fore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
you know, cheater is always get key to solve the problem. yes, the problem to hack something. exchanger will always update their security, but hacker always try to hack it. and sometimes it works. many exchanger hakced by them. so, better system will always hacked by the best
Well, I think they're great. they have very dangerous skills. when they are used for good things, I think that would be a good thing. yeah, but they have their own way. for now so many hackers are trying to break into a large exchanger. Well, and I think, some exchangers have lost this.

Hackers always improve their skill and thats why we should carefull with our wallet. Many expert suggest that we should not keep our coin in exchanger because exchanger is good target to steal coin
Activity: 76
October 13, 2018, 07:13:15 AM
Sometimes hackers make me feel that there are people been sponsored to erase trust in the system. Knowing fully that hacking is a criminal offence that is punishable

It is true, there are a lot of people that is paid or maybe voluntarily making themselves not trusting or doubting the system in order for other people to realize that there are no perfect systems.

But for me, these hackers are great people or maybe you can call them geniuses are the reason why securities are continuously being developed by a lot of developers and companies not because these hackers are hacking them but because with these hackers in their side, they can tell what part of the securities should be developed and be upgraded.
The question is this why these hackers cannot be controlled? If this situation continues in the future, people will never invest in cryptocurrency. Nobody want to lose his hard earn money so easily. This is also not good for the future of cryptocurrency. When there is no investment, crypto will automatically disappear from the market. So it is necessary to stop these hackers to secure investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
you know, cheater is always get key to solve the problem. yes, the problem to hack something. exchanger will always update their security, but hacker always try to hack it. and sometimes it works. many exchanger hakced by them. so, better system will always hacked by the best
Well, I think they're great. they have very dangerous skills. when they are used for good things, I think that would be a good thing. yeah, but they have their own way. for now so many hackers are trying to break into a large exchanger. Well, and I think, some exchangers have lost this.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
In this modern era with so much facilities and techniques hackers are becoming smarter day by day.All intruders and hackers can easily interrupt in between and can misuse the data.Even powerful exchanges are not able control them.Moreover their is no centralized management to control it.In this smart era even hackers and intruders are working and getting profit smartly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.
along with the development of hackers technology will be smarter and smarter in taking what is not theirs because we must be more careful with all the possibilities that we will get from these hackers the security of our assets lies in ourselves
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 08:19:10 AM
Sometimes hackers make me feel that there are people been sponsored to erase trust in the system. Knowing fully that hacking is a criminal offence that is punishable

I think the same way too.
Hackers are usually a team member or employee of an exchange, or someone who works in a particular exchange collaborates with the IT people to hack the system. Inside job always happen, sometimes its goes unnoticed. But, there are really those talented hackers who could manipulate the system even without any connection from the inside.
Yeah you are right. Exchanges try to strengthen their security system so that nobody will hack their accounts but still some hackers take all their money. Sometimes I wonder how it is possible. Who are these hackers, or exchanges do this hacking by themselves because many of them are scammers and loot money of its users. Therefore I only use reliable exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
October 08, 2018, 01:38:16 AM
actually i honestly believe that centralized exchanges and safety - security issues are really one of the major reasons that so many potential investors give up investing in crypto markets. it is not so easy to put your money to some software if you like the traditional ways.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 08, 2018, 01:30:45 AM
of course, because hackers are always looking for ways to penetrate the sites they want to crack. so it's important for crypto wallets to provide offline storage services when someone no longer accesses them, in other words an active wallet only when someone wants to withdraw or deposit, after that the site is closed again to become offline, thus minimizing hackers who want to hack.

They always working with new sets of ideas on how to penetrate securities, crypto is so prone no matter how difficult it is hackers will always find
the way to take the chances, we need to be more furios about this matter as it is our hard earned money, before we deposits and store our assets
inside the exchange deep understanding with how securities works and if possible to keep your coins inside a wallet where you have full control
that is better than keeping it to exchange site.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 07, 2018, 10:19:04 PM
of course, because hackers are always looking for ways to penetrate the sites they want to crack. so it's important for crypto wallets to provide offline storage services when someone no longer accesses them, in other words an active wallet only when someone wants to withdraw or deposit, after that the site is closed again to become offline, thus minimizing hackers who want to hack.
Pages:
Jump to: