Pages:
Author

Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges? - page 12. (Read 4727 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 19, 2018, 01:18:01 AM
I believed this was not due to weak security system but maybe there is an inside job that happening that maybe some of their employees that assigned in the security threat are giving leak holes to the hackers so that they could successfully steal in the end. Therefore the exchanges should really make a necessary move in order to improve their cyber securities that even if their is a mole in their ranks still it will not be easily to breach.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Its true that hackers are becoming smarter than exchangers and that is the reason why a market is gaining so much reputation, its because of their good security system.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
September 18, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.
Exchangers needs to have an improvement regarding on securing peoples investments because being a holder one thing that keeps on worrying us is the safety of our money and these needs to be prioritze in the first place.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
Of course, we have to pay attention to be reliable when choosing exchange and wallets to invest. Firstly it is our job to keep our cryptocurrency safe. Hackers are always one step ahead and are looking for new ways.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 18, 2018, 09:07:03 PM
Hackers and fraudsters are always devising new means to enter the wallet of crypto users. It is very necessary to take extra caution in crypto especially when entering links from emails which are not trusted. Some emails may come claiming they are from myetherwallet. Remember, myetherwallet does not collect the emails of participants before creating a wallet, hence do not send email messages. Refrain from such messages and stay safe in crypto.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
September 18, 2018, 08:54:46 PM
Sure enough this people is sometimes smarter than we expect, they study too and know everything about their target that is why we need double careful and security about what we belong.. even people behind exchanges and market need extra careful about tokens
Actually hackers  have a large knowledge, they are particularly smart and  flexible. Indeed no one can believe in something that is connected to the internet because obviously we would never know whether our wallet will exist or not. Probably it’s such a big fear which gives a threat to many members these days. If one is not lucky, he will have to accept the bitter. Rarely a person can avoid this loss because almost many hackers, when they keep an eye on one’s account, they will try to hack.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:21:32 PM
You're right. It seems so that exchanges don't put enough efforts in making their services more convenient for us, although crypto is very attractive for hackers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
The hackers have always been a great concern to everyone in cryptocurrency. It is something everyone should unite to defeat. The exchanges should try to have more security strategy to combat the hackers.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
Don't worry about the power of hackers. If the world has evil, it will certainly represent justice. In the future, there will be professional protection to protect everyone's wallet. You don't have to worry that justice will be defeated.

Optimism is the key to survive and there we all go.Good bad all things are relative and co-exist together.
I had seen many times thieves/burglars being caught in public and the treatment they got,but never really had a chance to see a hacker being caught  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink,I was wondering how people will react if some day one of them get busted and get caught. Grin Grin
Few days back cyptojacking had been one of the prime issues and still its been continued in few places.Coinhive had been a problem where hackers used slow poisoning method.
Now again  they are planning on something and soon we will see how things turns out,and this trend will continue and we have to be safe always-sometimes it gets really hard and frustrating. Grin Grin Grin
Stay safe happy trading and MINING All.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
Don't worry about the power of hackers. If the world has evil, it will certainly represent justice. In the future, there will be professional protection to protect everyone's wallet. You don't have to worry that justice will be defeated.
Activity: 462
September 15, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
 That is the race apparently. What you call "hackers" are not really that different than the security department of any other exchange. If you have a security IT working towards not getting hacked that dude probabbly can be hacker himself as well, at least have the tools and knowledge to be a hacker but selected to be on the "white" side.
So, when you say "hackers becoming smarter than exchanges" that kinda means "black hackers becoming smarter than white hackers" which is not possible because all white hackers have a black side in them and all black hackers have a white side in them, kinda ying yang situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 15, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
hackers will always look for weaknesses of the crypto exchange and hackers are not smarter than the market, because they can be hacked because of the mistake of the crypto currency owner himself
they have best skills in hacking technique.but unfortunately they use it to criminal action and harmed every body.if they joined in dev team they could use their skill to build their own project about security.
i am definitly agree with you mate,they could use their skills in good purpose.build their own project about security would be best project in cryptomarket.no one harmed and they earn money from it.
Activity: 658
September 15, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
I think that now hackers can penetrate any security system. They have more choices because they now have better equipment and technology to unlock and penetrate the trading floors. It is a risk that no one wants to face. So we should only deposit money into good trading platforms like Binance or Bitfinex.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
hackers will always look for weaknesses of the crypto exchange and hackers are not smarter than the market, because they can be hacked because of the mistake of the crypto currency owner himself
they have best skills in hacking technique.but unfortunately they use it to criminal action and harmed every body.if they joined in dev team they could use their skill to build their own project about security.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:01:46 AM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 14, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
Yes hackers are smart nowadays however if we are very extra careful in all of our accounts hackers don't have any way to get in. We are the ones responsible to our own security and that we must be very careful about it.

Saying that, that means that these hackers are not really smarter than these exchanges since most of their developers of the security can do hacking meaning they know how to hack so they can stop their site from hacking.

What I am saying is that they are not really smarter than these exchanges but smarter than us, users. We are the most vulnerable when it comes to transacting the reason why we need to be careful. Exchanges has their securities, do us users have our own securities? No, but we search for solutions to take care of them.

These hackers are not smart, they are foolish people and greedy people taking earnings they did not toiled for.

They are smart, in fact they know how to decrypt a password but we users don't know how. They are not foolish, as I said they are smart, maybe intelligent or genius but what they are doing is wrong. They are using their knowledge to do a crime.
Activity: 223
September 14, 2018, 08:57:20 PM
These hackers are not smart, they are foolish people and greedy people taking earnings they did not toiled for. They are not thinking that most of the time they are scamming people who are trying to survive for a living and had been hoping of an exchange for months only to be scammed. These scammers merely think of themselves who serve their own appetites through the efforts of others. Hoping they will be exposed. Hoping also that the exchangers will make all efforts to take good care of what we have toiled during the exchange.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.
that is what always happens in this world, hackers are not much different from other criminals who are always there and will always look for loopholes to steal anything that can be stolen, this must be the duty of law enforcers they must always work with banks and the digital world especially always monitoring the world of cryptography because there are so many criminals who must be prevented from committing crimes. because the crimes that occur in cyberspace are very much the government must quickly form a ciber team
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Depends on hackers who really intend to hack into anything that exists. Therefore you must be more careful in sending your crypto currency. I was hacked, either by anyone I got a big loss and I felt I had to be more careful in choosing exchange.

Yes hackers are smart nowadays however if we are very extra careful in all of our accounts hackers don't have any way to get in. We are the ones responsible to our own security and that we must be very careful about it.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Depends on hackers who really intend to hack into anything that exists. Therefore you must be more careful in sending your crypto currency. I was hacked, either by anyone I got a big loss and I felt I had to be more careful in choosing exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: