Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 27. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May I participate the beta with following devices:

iMac
> Brave Browser (Chromium-based)
> 4 GHz Intel Core i7
> 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
> AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB
> 2 TB storage

and

Iphone X:
> Safari browser
> lastest iOS

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Operating system Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit SP1 (DirectX 11)

Processor AMD Athlon (speed dragon) X4 730 Quad Core quad core

Main board MSI A55M-E33 (MS-7721) (AMD K15)

Memory 4 GB (Samsung DDR3 1600MHz)

Main hard disk WDC WD3200AAJS-22B4A0 (320 GB / 7200 RPM)

Video card AMD Radeon HD 6770 (1 GB / sapphire)

Browser: Chrome

Your config looks good qqqqqqwwxx. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hi, I would like to join this project, thanks!
PC: Window 7 Pro 32-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
memory:4 GB
Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset

Looks good evomitsubishi2!  We’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
PC: Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model:   H170-D3HP
Grahic card:   NVIDIA Quadro 600
Memory: 32GB

Hello zoksi, that'll work well for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 27
Operating system Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit SP1 (DirectX 11)

Processor AMD Athlon (speed dragon) X4 730 Quad Core quad core

Main board MSI A55M-E33 (MS-7721) (AMD K15)

Memory 4 GB (Samsung DDR3 1600MHz)

Main hard disk WDC WD3200AAJS-22B4A0 (320 GB / 7200 RPM)

Video card AMD Radeon HD 6770 (1 GB / sapphire)

PC: Window 7 Pro 32-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
memory:4 GB
Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
PC: Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model:   H170-D3HP
Grahic card:   NVIDIA Quadro 600
Memory: 32GB

When will the whitepaper be ready? The Hadrom project really appears to be one of the most promising new crypto projects out there, but an extensive and detailed whitepaper is what it really would need to make the big leap from appearence to an established reality. Smiley

It may not be a for a bit CryptoRobert: we are updating it rather extensively.

That's a good news, because it's the symptom of a serious, complex and especially an evolving project. I know how that feels since I'm developing myself a project where the ongoing changes are making it impossible to finalize its whitepaper, which has been 90% ready for over six months now, but the final 10% is continuously changing. Smiley
All the best with your work!

Yes, that's pretty much how we feel.  Cheesy  Best wishes on your project, as well!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
When will the whitepaper be ready? The Hadrom project really appears to be one of the most promising new crypto projects out there, but an extensive and detailed whitepaper is what it really would need to make the big leap from appearence to an established reality. Smiley

It may not be a for a bit CryptoRobert: we are updating it rather extensively.

That's a good news, because it's the symptom of a serious, complex and especially an evolving project. I know how that feels since I'm developing myself a project where the ongoing changes are making it impossible to finalize its whitepaper, which has been 90% ready for over six months now, but the final 10% is continuously changing. Smiley
All the best with your work!
Is it Artificial Intelligence and blockchain connected project?

Yes PCCL. We are using blockchain to enable distributed computing including Artificial Intelligence computations.
Activity: 8
Is it Artificial Intelligence and blockchain connected project?
PC: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
memory:16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Graphics: Radeon Pro 555 2 GB
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Welcome to Hadron, keeen. Your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 2
PC: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
memory:16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Graphics: Radeon Pro 555 2 GB
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
     Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
     System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
     System Model: X550LN
     Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
     Memory: 8192MB RAM
     DirectX Version: DirectX 12
     Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 840M

Mozilla Firefox as a browser.

Hi jpgg, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

which email will I be notified on? Will it be a bitcoin talk pm?

We will email you at the address for your Hadron dashboard signup.  Just enter your BitcoinTalk username under the Social Accounts tab on the dashboard.
Activity: 3
     Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
     System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
     System Model: X550LN
     Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
     Memory: 8192MB RAM
     DirectX Version: DirectX 12
     Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 840M

Mozilla Firefox as a browser.
Activity: 5
which email will I be notified on? Will it be a bitcoin talk pm?
I only saw today that the NEO Global Capital has backed Hadron. Congrats to the team.

Some of the other projects backed by the NEO Global Capital are Ontology, Zilliqa, Bluezelle, Switcheo, Trinity, Ruffchainn, nOS and more.... This is a big deal!!!

Thanks AndrewBUD. We are pretty excited about NEO Global Capital, too!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I only saw today that the NEO Global Capital has backed Hadron. Congrats to the team.

Some of the other projects backed by the NEO Global Capital are Ontology, Zilliqa, Bluezelle, Switcheo, Trinity, Ruffchainn, nOS and more.... This is a big deal!!!

Yes, it's also a testament to the product that Hadron is creating. Investors know more than HADRON do so it's always a good sign. HADRON are definitely excited to have NEO Global Capital with them. (It's more than just financial backing: they also being their expertise to the project too.)
Laptop - ASUS VivoBook A510U

Intel Core i5 - 8250U CPU, up to 3.4 GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
Nvidia GeForce 940MX
Windows 10 64 bit
Google Chrome

Welcome to Hadron, zishuen1996. Your device and browser looks good for mining. For what to expect next, please see the end of this post.

Hey I would like to join the mining process

Computer specs:

7th-generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and with a discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics
15-Inch G-SYNC panel with wide 160-Degree viewing angles and Windows 10 pre-installed
256GB SATA SSD Plus 1TB HDD for ideal balance of fastest OS-drive speeds and large storage space
Red-backlit scissor-switch keys offering 1.6mm of travel distance for tactile keystrokes
802.11ac 2x2 WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C Gen 2, Up to 5 hours battery life

Google Chrome

Hi Samurai6, that'll work fine!

So zishuen1996 and Samurai6: we've added both of you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email each of you when you are activated for the Beta!
Pages:
Jump to: