Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 29. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I want to join the mining project and my config is Intel core i5 with 16GB of RAM and chrome/FF/IE browsers

Can install any other ones if recommended

Thanks

Hi manio. Your device should work fine, just stick to either of the first two browsers you listed for best performance. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

I would like to join the project as well. Here's the details of my machine.

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770TE Processor 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Browser: Chrome

Thanks,

Hi goldlioninvestment, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hello,

I would like to join the project as well. Here's the details of my machine.

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770TE Processor 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Thanks,
When will the whitepaper be ready? The Hadrom project really appears to be one of the most promising new crypto projects out there, but an extensive and detailed whitepaper is what it really would need to make the big leap from appearence to an established reality. Smiley

It may not be a for a bit CryptoRobert: we are updating it rather extensively.
I really appreciate what the team has done.  And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future.

We appreciate it Nifontov. We want Hadron to be a different sort of crypto project built around substance and not hype. (That's why we've released a working product months before even discussing a possible ICO.) We also hope others will be as conscientious as yourself, too!
Hi guys, would like to attempt mining.

I am using a Macbook pro 2017 model.

Hi gabrielrav. So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
When will the whitepaper be ready? The Hadrom project really appears to be one of the most promising new crypto projects out there, but an extensive and detailed whitepaper is what it really would need to make the big leap from appearence to an established reality. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I really appreciate what the team has done.  And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future.
Hi guys, would like to attempt mining.

I am using a Macbook pro 2017 model.
Activity: 2
HADRON.cloud: Blockchain AI and Compute on our Decentralized Marketplace
https://hadron.cloud/images/slices/en_01.png?v=0

Designed and run by successful serial entrepreneurs and scientists from Stanford, Harvard, and Berkeley, HADRON.cloud is an unprecedented application of blockchain and AI expertise.

D.A.V.O.S.: Sign up for the Davos AI bot, powered by HADRON.cloud, by first creating an account: https://hadron.cloud

Mining applications are now complete and closed to new applications. We want to thank the community for the incredible response and engagement.

Join our Telegram channel and read the FAQ (and follow our Twitter/FB for announcements): https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ
https://twitter.com/hadron_cloud
https://www.facebook.com/HadronCloud/

Sign up for a dashboard account for the latest updates: https://hadron.cloud/dashboard

FAQ: How do I start working?
Thanks for your interest!  Mining applications are now complete and closed to new applications.  We recommend creating a dashboard account to receive further updates.
https://hadron.cloud/dashboard

FAQ: How do I get involved?
The Social Proof field on the dashboard is a good place to start.

FAQ: I signed up, but I'm not getting emails
We try to respect people's inboxes and only send messages when necessary.

FAQ: Do I keep the coins from mining during the alpha?
Yes, the coins you mine are permanent and yours to keep.  You can spend them immediately in the dashboard to classify images, determine if web content is NSFW, or contribute them to charity.

FAQ: How do I work (mine)?
Everything takes place entirely in the Hadron web dashboard.

Official Moderators
hadroncloud
hadron.cloud
Hadron
f4tal1ty

We will never ask you for your passwords.

Address changes will be only posted on https://HADRON.cloud

Hi
I want to join your project
I have
-Huawei honor 8
-Chrome  browser
-android 6.0 marshmallow
Telegram: @black_yt
Thanks!

Hi Black_reviews YT, your Huawei looks good for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for joining our Telegram group. And also, be sure to create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud. (It's required for the Beta.) We will email when you are activated!
Hi,

INTEL G3930
8 GB RAM
6x NVidia GeForce GTX 1080TI
windows 10
chrome browser

My telegram account is @ash sky

Hi ash7sky, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for joining our Telegram group. And also, be sure to create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud. (It's required for the Beta.) We will email when you are activated!
Hi
I have
-Huawei honor 8
-Chrome  browser
-android 6.0 marshmallow
Telegram: @black_yt
Thanks!
Hello Hadron team,

I want to be part of your project.
My device configurations are:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @1.6 GHz

All the best!

That looks good for mining, pony7ail. For what to expect next, please see the end of this post.

Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: Intel Core i7 -6600 2.60 GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4

Hi avmselvan, your config and browser should work fine.

So pony7ail and avmselvan: we've added both of you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email each of you when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 8
Hi,

INTEL G3930
8 GB RAM
6x NVidia GeForce GTX 1080TI
windows 10
chrome browser

My telegram account is @ash sky
Hi there,

I'd like to be involved in this project.

My PC configuration is as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @1.6GHz 2.3GHz
RAM: 8GB

Windows 7 Pro
64 bit OS.

Thanks.

Welcome to Hadron Jimmyk118. So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using?
Activity: 3
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: Intel Core i7 -6600 2.60 GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Hello Hadron team,

I want to be part of your project.
My device configurations are:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @1.6 GHz

All the best!
Activity: 2
Hi there,

I'd like to be involved in this project.

My PC configuration is as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @1.6GHz 2.3GHz
RAM: 8GB

Windows 7 Pro
64 bit OS.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: