Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 28. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
It's great to see finally a project thinking out of the crypto box and using AI for real computing needs and solve real problems. I am happy to have caught Hadron young. Hadron has the potential to be one of the best in AI and cloud computing. Wish you all the best, team Hadron.

Glad to have had you with us for so long, Pushpraj!  So we just reviewed your account and your Social Proof looks good for an Echelon upgrade. Happy mining and thanks for helping us get the word out.

And in the future, just post your links to your Mining Social Proof tab on your Hadron Dashboard. (No need to post them here.)
Hope this project will be prosperous in the future, you guys presented really interesting ideas. And also much thanks for your feedback!

You are welcome, Takada90. And we appreciate the well wishes.

HADRON  is a great and unique project, chain block and the application of artificial intelligence professional technology unprecedented is very attractive.It is certain to become more successful in a few months, and in a few years more investors will choose it.

Thanks zhouyc and welcome to Hadron!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey I would like to join the mining process

Computer specs:

7th-generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and with a discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics
15-Inch G-SYNC panel with wide 160-Degree viewing angles and Windows 10 pre-installed
256GB SATA SSD Plus 1TB HDD for ideal balance of fastest OS-drive speeds and large storage space
Red-backlit scissor-switch keys offering 1.6mm of travel distance for tactile keystrokes
802.11ac 2x2 WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C Gen 2, Up to 5 hours battery life

Google Chrome
Activity: 1
Laptop - ASUS VivoBook A510U

Intel Core i5 - 8250U CPU, up to 3.4 GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
Nvidia GeForce 940MX
Windows 10 64 bit
Google Chrome
Activity: 30
Activity: 30
It's great to see finally a project thinking out of the crypto box and using AI for real computing needs and solve real problems. I am happy to have caught Hadron young. Hadron has the potential to be one of the best in AI and cloud computing. Wish you all the best, team Hadron.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HADRON  is a great and unique project, chain block and the application of artificial intelligence professional technology unprecedented is very attractive.It is certain to become more successful in a few months, and in a few years more investors will choose it.
Activity: 15
Hope this project will be prosperous in the future, you guys presented really interesting ideas. And also much thanks for your feedback!
I am following this!  This seems to have potential!  Keep up the hard work!  Love the idea!!  Going to read your whitepaper now.

Good feedback about the project is worth a lot and I think it is worth listening, but as always, the decision must be taken by everyone. Perhaps this project has a great future.

Agreed! We have come to rely on our awesome community for all of your constructive feedback and ideas. It's helped make Hadron the project that it is today, and will continue to shape the project for years to come.
Activity: 112
I am following this!  This seems to have potential!  Keep up the hard work!  Love the idea!!  Going to read your whitepaper now.

Good feedback about the project is worth a lot and I think it is worth listening, but as always, the decision must be taken by everyone. Perhaps this project has a great future.
Hello.

Laptop
   Intel i7-7820HQ @ 2.9GHz
   RAM 16 GB
   Nvidia GeForce 930MX
   Windows 10 64bit
   Google Chrome

Hi s_o_a_d, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 2
Hello.

Laptop
   Intel i7-7820HQ @ 2.9GHz
   RAM 16 GB
   Nvidia GeForce 930MX
   Windows 10 64bit
   Google Chrome
intel core i7 -5500u cpu @2.40ghz
ram 8,00 gb
windows 10 home
chrome
 AMD Radeon R5 M330

Looks good for mining Filsta. We’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
intel core i7 -5500u cpu @2.40ghz
ram 8,00 gb
windows 10 home
chrome
 AMD Radeon R5 M330
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: Intel Core i5 -6600 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Browser: Chrome

Hello zola82. Your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 3
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: Intel Core i5 -6600 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Browser: Chrome
Hello, I'm interesting in your project and would like to join beta test. Here is my PC conf:

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5400 2.70GHz
4GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT
Firefox, Chrome

Windows 10 Home x64
Intel Core i3-4000M 2.40GHz
4GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Firefox

Thank you.

Both of those look good AntonNorth. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

INTEL I5 6700k
32 GB RAM
NVidia GeForce GTX 1080TI
windows 10
chrome browser

intel core i7-7820x
32 GB RAM
NVidia GeForce GTX 1080TI x2
windows 10
chrome browser

Hi Pretech, both of your devices look good for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Hello, I'm interesting in your project and would like to join beta test. Here is my PC conf:

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5400 2.70GHz
4GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT
Firefox, Chrome

Windows 10 Home x64
Intel Core i3-4000M 2.40GHz
4GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Firefox

Thank you.