Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 276. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
How you gonna send us the Airdrop reward when you dont even ask our address for you to send it.

Please click on the large "Airdrop" button after registering on the dashboard. From there, you enter your Eth address along with any accounts you are sharing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
How you gonna send us the Airdrop reward when you dont even ask our address for you to send it.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
sounds like a cool project. I will sign up for the air drop !
Activity: 420
Which Airdrop is running now if someone PM me then I will be very happy. Airdrop is a very good and easy way of earning cryptocurrency. Also, want to know about Dimoncoin Airdrop that why they are not distributed the 3rd Airdrop. Also, I have not received the last 3 weeks of bounty reward. If someone has any idea please reply to this thread.
Hi everyone, Facebook is totally optional, thanks for asking!

Your Eth address is submitted after you register at https://hadron.cloud/dashboard

In the future, the first alpha tests will run there (Ai in your browser!), as well.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
We are really getting so advance in blockchain technology. Hadron is a huge project, it will be really useful and  I see here the real future.
If there will be bounty campaign, I'll make sure not to miss it.

Thanks DU3O, the bounty campaign will be managed at the same address as the airdrop dashboard. It will be made public in January.

Hello everyone, I can not find where is the airdrop registration link? What kind of address for receiving airdrop? Thanks for your time

Hi, the airdrop link is https://hadron.cloud/dashboard
Simply register first and then click on the airdrop button after registering to add your addresses and relevant media accounts.
Do we need to fill out all the media accounts? As much as possible, I don't want to use my FB account for crypto so I am still hesitant in joining.
Activity: 94
If this project is everything you guys say it it, it will be huge. I will keep an eye on it and see if it really has all this potential. Who knows, maybe I will join you guys.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good project I think. Looking forward to the development of it. Smiley Grin Grin
Activity: 200
If there is no facebook, can I not participate in the airdrop event? Where is the address submitted? Is the address of Ethereum submitted?
Activity: 742
Wow you guys got Min K, Queen of Crypto?
We're thrilled to announce that Min Kim, currently VP at Bee Token and of Civic and Tim Draper fame, has joined Hadron Ai as a lead advisor.
We are really getting so advance in blockchain technology. Hadron is a huge project, it will be really useful and  I see here the real future.

Thanks DU3O, the bounty campaign will be managed at the same address as the airdrop dashboard. It will be made public in January.

Hello everyone, I can not find where is the airdrop registration link? What kind of address for receiving airdrop? Thanks for your time

Hi, the airdrop link is https://hadron.cloud/dashboard
Simply register first and then click on the airdrop button after registering to add your addresses and relevant media accounts.
Activity: 249
Activity: 476
Hi - Not sure if I missed this point. But what is Max Supply ?
Also do you have a website in place ?

Last but not the least, How to apply for Airdrop ??

Hi Caztiel, our website is https://hadron.cloud

Max supply will be announced in January, it will be similar to current offerings so nothing unusual there (capped, low limit). Please register for our mailing list to receive priority and news first. https://hadron.cloud/#mailinglist

After I followed your twitter and facebook, how can I claim the airdrop please?

You can apply for the airdrop here:
https://hadron.cloud/dashboard (register here and then click in the dashboard to add your airdrop accounts)

Well this looks interesting, i wonder how things will be for this project, considering the competitors like Golem, Sonma, etc.

Hi Baritono, this is a very good question.

Our approach is totally unique from Golem and Sonm in that we are focused on AI computations, and we have a mobile app to run on the billions of smartphones in the world.

Our CEO Cliff will be giving a keynote in January at the SF Machine Learning meeting explaining why our approach is revolutionary and brings blockchain to both the developing and first world.

Our team and track record also sets us apart from the rest. Anyone can have an idea, but our team has successfully founded and run multi-million dollar businesses before. Startups have a 95% failure rate, so you want a team which has done it right and beaten the odds.
Activity: 115
I'll join to the airdop
Activity: 11
Well this looks interesting, i wonder how things will be for this project, considering the competitors like Golem, Sonma, etc.
Activity: 210
After I followed your twitter and facebook, how can I claim the airdrop please?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Hi - Not sure if I missed this point. But what is Max Supply ?
Also do you have a website in place ?

Last but not the least, How to apply for Airdrop ??
Thanks, everyone!

We're getting the video where Cliff discusses our vision at the East West Blockchain airdrop panel and his Google talk.

Translation and social media bounties will begin in January.

We'll have an announcement on the pre-sale structure shortly.
Jump to: