Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 33. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Hello
I want to join
i5-7200U 3.1GHz
GTX 950M
4GB DDR 4
CHROME
@ovidiumotz telegram

Will I be able???

Looks good for mining Annim. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for joining our Telegram group. And also, be sure to create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud. (It's required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the neo news is great.initially i would have preferred a standalone solution but maybe this is indeed for the best. neo is a great platform.

Yes majestymage, there's a lot to like about NEO!

That said, we are also planning on migrating to our own custom blockchain in the future. That way, we can design it to support Hadron's specific needs. (That hybrid model of using an established chain first, then migrating to a custom Main Net is similar to what several other major projects have done.)
i love this way of thinking. anyway i am back to tell you people that i mine 24/7 but from time to time the mining process stops and i have to manually restart it. the error message is something like this: mining stopped because of to many consecutive errors or something like this. can you tell me what can cause this?
Want to join  Smiley

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Chrome
Intel i7 3470qm @ 2.7GHz
16 GB RAM

Telegram @nember100

Hi c0in_junkie, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for joining our Telegram group. And also, be sure to create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud. (It's required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated!

Thanks  Smiley, one question, i have to fill my telegram tag under social accounts?

Yes, enter your Telegram username under Social Accounts.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello
I want to join
i5-7200U 3.1GHz
GTX 950M
4GB DDR 4
CHROME
@ovidiumotz telegram

Will I be able???
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Want to join  Smiley

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Chrome
Intel i7 3470qm @ 2.7GHz
16 GB RAM

Telegram @nember100

Hi c0in_junkie, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks  Smiley, one question, i have to fill my telegram tag under social accounts?
Want to join  Smiley

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Chrome
Intel i7 3470qm @ 2.7GHz
16 GB RAM

Telegram @nember100

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Want to join  Smiley

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Chrome
Intel i7 3470qm @ 2.7GHz
16 GB RAM

Telegram @nember100
the neo news is great.initially i would have preferred a standalone solution but maybe this is indeed for the best. neo is a great platform.

Yes majestymage, there's a lot to like about NEO!

That said, we are also planning on migrating to our own custom blockchain in the future. That way, we can design it to support Hadron's specific needs. (That hybrid model of using an established chain first, then migrating to a custom Main Net is similar to what several other major projects have done.)
Hello. I want to join mining process:

I have windows 7
use Chrome
I have procesor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.4 GHz and have
4 GB of RAM
64-bit operating system

I'm already a member of Telegram group.

Looks good person.xyz. Thanks for joining us. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes. Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 7
Hello. I want to join mining process:

I have windows 7
use Chrome
I have procesor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.4 GHz and have
4 GB of RAM
64-bit operating system

I'm already a member of Telegram group.
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HQ CPU @2.90Ghz
RAM: 32 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
Browser: Any (Chrome, Opera, Firefox)

Your hardware looks good Dani24601, and any of those browsers should work fine. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

Hi, I would also like to join the project also please

Intel i5 6600k
16gb DDR 4
GTX 1060 6gb
WINDOWS 10
CHROME BROWSER

Also joined telegram and the website.

Thanks

Thanks for signing up @Siegex. Your config looks good! So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hi, I would like to join, THANKS!

Intel Celeron G1840
RAM: 8GB DDR3
WIN10
64-bit system
Browser: Chrome

Already in telegram @alegenbel thanks!

That will work well, alegenbel. For what to expect next, please see the end of this post.

Hi, I would like to join.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0Ghz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I'm already in Telegram and have created a Hadron dashboard account.

Your config looks good omik56. For what to expect next, please see the end of this post.

Hi i'd like to join the beta mining process.

Processor: Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7700HQ / 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Browser: Google Chrome

Joined the telegram group and i have a Hadron account.

Thanks aimecarte and your setup will work fine.

So alegenbel, omik56, and aimecarte: we've added all of you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  Thanks for your interest and we will email each of you when you are activated for the Beta!
Hi, I would also like to join the project also please

Intel i5 6600k
16gb DDR 4
GTX 1060 6gb
WINDOWS 10
CHROME BROWSER

Also joined telegram and the website.

Thanks
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HQ CPU @2.90Ghz
RAM: 32 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
Browser: Any (Chrome, Opera, Firefox)
Activity: 2
Hi i'd like to join the beta mining process.

Processor: Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7700HQ / 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Browser: Google Chrome

Joined the telegram group and i have a Hadron account.

Telegram: @piratechniques
Hadron: [email protected]
Hi, I would like to join.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0Ghz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I'm already in Telegram and have created a Hadron dashboard account.
Activity: 8

Intel Celeron G1840
WIN10
64-bit system

Already in telegram @alegenbel thanks!

Intel i5-7200U 2.5GHz
WIN10
64-bit system

Already in telegram. thanks!

Looks good for mining, BenG0413. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Since you've already joined Telegram, then just create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud. (It's required for joining the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated!
Activity: 15

Intel i5-7200U 2.5GHz
WIN10
64-bit system

Already in telegram. thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: