Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 48. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Window10
8 GB Ram
i7-6700 HQ 2.6 Ghz
GTX 950M
Chrome

Your config looks good Profit-Calendar. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 2
Merit: 3
Window10
8 GB Ram
i7-6700 HQ 2.6 Ghz
GTX 950M
Chrome
Hello.
I want to join the project.

Win10 Home x64
Intel i5-4210U
8gb RAM
NVidia GTX 850M 4gb
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Yandex Browser

Hi Enom, your PC looks good for mining. And for browsers, any of the first 3 you listed will work fine. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hello.
I want to join the project.

Win10 Home x64
Intel i5-4210U
8gb RAM
NVidia GTX 850M 4gb
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Yandex Browser
Activity: 56
I`m atracted by the name of the project, i think it`s a good marketing move.
when beta phase coming?

It's not going to be for some time fonship.  We are currently focused on some of the other aspects of the project.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
when beta phase coming?
the project looks very impressive, what now with the project? On what stage are they? Is there any news from the team?

Hi abrole18. We actually have several exciting things we'd love to update everyone on. It's just going to have to wait for a while, due to legal and regulatory reasons. But we think what we’ve got cooking will be worth the wait.   Wink
Activity: 106
the project looks very impressive, what now with the project? On what stage are they? Is there any news from the team?
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
would like to join alpha please!

browser: firefox 60.0.1, brave 0.22.714
cpu: amd fx-8350 x8
ram: corsair dominator 16gb ddr3 1866mHz  cmp16gx3m4x1866c9
gpu: asus amd eah6970 dcu

Hi Morbid, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

i have done all of the above before writing the post. will wait for email thank you.

If you haven't already, please login to your Hadron Dashboard to
accept the updated privacy policy.  hadron.cloud/dashboard

(It's required for Alpha and Beta participation.)
Hi Admin!

I have mined 1953 so far. Approaching 2000. Please review my Mining Social Proof and upgrade next Echelon level !

Thank!

Sure withlove99, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels.
Can someone compare Golem and Hadron for me? They're similar, I know golem doesn't use browser for its stuff.

Correct Promitestake: our being browser-enabled is one difference. The other is that Hadron's expertise and focus is on Artificial Intelligence computations. Golem is focused on regular computer computations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Hi Admin!

I have mined 1953 so far. Approaching 2000. Please review my Mining Social Proof and upgrade next Echelon level !

Thank!
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Peбятa, кoгдa yжe бyдeт кaкoe-нибyдь движeниe, нaдo бы пpикyпить нa aйcиo этиx мoнeтoк
I only can mining 200 Hadron ... ochelon lvl 4.  how can i upgrade to echeleon lvl.3 Sir,

Greetings anchielscoin. Your Echelon is based on your Social Proof. Those are any posts you make that help spread the word: just enter them on your Hadron Dashboard. Or you can help orient newbies on Telegram and BitcoinTalk. Or write articles. Essentially, any way that you would like to pitch in. Thanks!
Good afternoon, could my social proof be updated? I would like to mine some more, as I have reached echelon 2 maximum 2102 coins.

Thanks!

Sure master clao, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and
Echelon Levels. (It'll happen within the next day or two.)
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Can someone compare Golem and Hadron for me? They're similar, I know golem doesn't use browser for its stuff.
Activity: 75
I have an account in hadron since months ago  I think, I'm in alpha echelon 4. Already join telegram also and gave social proof on the dashboard.

Ah, then you are already all set Bravijaya!  Alpha participants will automatically be rolled into the Beta.

Thank you
I have an account in hadron since months ago  I think, I'm in alpha echelon 4. Already join telegram also and gave social proof on the dashboard.

Ah, then you are already all set Bravijaya!  Alpha participants will automatically be rolled into the Beta.
Pages:
Jump to: