Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 52. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks Hadroncloud Smiley Ive joined the Telegram group and created a Gadron account. Looking forward to hearing from Hadron!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Designed and run by successful serial entrepreneurs and scientists from Stanford, Harvard, and Berkeley, HADRON.cloud is an unprecedented application of blockchain and AI expertise.
Activity: 111
happylanding
can I still join the Beta for mining Hadron?
Intel(R) pentium(R) cpu B960 @2.20GHz
RAM 4GB
Windows 10
Browser : Chrome
Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Hi can I still join the Beta for mining Hadron?

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Processor: 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

Version 66.0.3359.139

Thank you Smiley

Sure 4mbrosi4, signups for the Beta are still available. Your device and browser looks good for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta won’t be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 29
Activity: 2
Hi can I still join the Beta for mining Hadron?

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Processor: 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

Version 66.0.3359.139

Thank you Smiley
when we can expect some updates on project? like whitepaper, roadmap...

We would like to provide more info, but many of the aspects we are currently working on don’t permit it.  (E.g. discussing customers or partnerships prematurely could jeopardize them, legal / regulatory compliance limitations, etc).  But we will update everyone on these items as soon as it is possible.
The more I read about what can be accomplished with the AI the more I like what the future holds and guess I'm really looking forward to what happens long term.

We think so too, Digital Galaxy.  Glad to have you along for the ride!
The Tokenomics of Hadron are not yet being discussed - there could be an ICO in the future, but if so it would be many months from now. The airdrop is happening after the Beta test, the snapshot  for the airdrop happened a few months ago.

This sounds like a good project,
Is it too late to join any potential airdrop now?
What was the qualifying conditions? Only for initial investors??

Greetings RhinoTrader and many thanks for your interest!  So the airdrop ended a few months ago.  (It was open to everyone.)

Right now, you can sign up for Beta testing where you can mine tokens.  And there may be other opportunities for tokens in the future. Just check back to the OP on this thread. Or join our Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ for announcements.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The Tokenomics of Hadron are not yet being discussed - there could be an ICO in the future, but if so it would be many months from now. The airdrop is happening after the Beta test, the snapshot  for the airdrop happened a few months ago.

This sounds like a good project,
Is it too late to join any potential airdrop now?
What was the qualifying conditions? Only for initial investors??
Hey guys, I've been mining for donations some time now. Can you up my limit, please?

Sure Maren. We just reviewed your social proof and it looks good for the next Echelon Level.  Thanks for being one of our long timers!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
mining is only one small part of the infrastructure. And everything scales differently. So you might hit a bottleneck with a database, for example, when it reaches a certain size and performance degrades. Adding miners does nothing at this stage. It's a non mining bottleneck
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
Hey guys, I've been mining for donations some time now. Can you up my limit, please?
Activity: 224
The more I read about what can be accomplished with the AI the more I like what the future holds and guess I'm really looking forward to what happens long term.
Hi admin!

I've reached my echelon 4 limit and I would like to update to next echelon after reviewing my social proof.

Thanks!

We'd be happy to pablopsantos!  Just give us a day or two to review your account.
Activity: 94
Hi admin!

I've reached my echelon 4 limit and I would like to update to next echelon after reviewing my social proof.

Thanks!
Hi admin!

Thanks!

Sure thing withlove99, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Hi admin!

Thanks!

That's cool news. Any guess as when the platform will reach its final fully operative status?

Not for some time BountyX.  We still have some Alpha participants to activate first. And after that, we go into Beta.
Interested in mining! Specs:

2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Chrome

Thanks.

Hi jbru, that should work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta won’t be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Pages:
Jump to: