Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 5. (Read 74455 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Hello, devs. It's been almost 2 months since I left the application and wait for the letter for mining

How many months will I receive an email?

Hello Dashoyter12, we haven't forgotten about you!  Activation is just dependent on how our development process goes. (But FYI, it probably won't be for some time.)
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hello, devs. It's been almost 2 months since I left the application and wait for the letter for mining

How many months will I receive an email?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
HARDON coin hahahahaha. still.
Hi,

Here is my setup:

Intel core I5- 1.8GHz
RAM 8Gb
Windows 10
System Type: 64 Bits
Browser: Chrome, explorer, Mozilla, brave

Join in telegram: @cryptowip

My account Hadron.cloud: [email protected]

Thanks and happy new year!

Hello Wcrypto, happy new year!  So your device will work well for mining. And since you’ve already done the Dashboard and Telegram signups, you are all set and we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,

Here is my setup:

Intel core I5- 1.8GHz
RAM 8Gb
Windows 10
System Type: 64 Bits
Browser: Chrome, explorer, Mozilla, brave

Join in telegram: @cryptowip

My account Hadron.cloud: [email protected]

Thanks and happy new year!
Happy new year Team Hadron  Wink

My balance is now stuck at 5599.75406 when mining, something is wrong?

Happy 2019 to you too!  And it sounds like you've just hit your mining cap of 5500 + 100 airdrop coins.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Happy new year Team Hadron  Wink

My balance is now stuck at 5599.75406 when mining, something is wrong?
Hi admins,

I updated my mining social proof, can you please review it.

Thanks!

Hi Benutzer2, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels. (We will let you know how things look by DM.)
Activity: 34
Hi admins,

I updated my mining social proof, can you please review it.

Thanks!
It's amazing to observe how many new people are seeking to join Hadron's test mining. When the platform will be ripe Hadron will be already enjoying a vaste network of computers to rely on.

Yes, we are glad so many people want to help us test and develop the platform!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
It's amazing to observe how many new people are seeking to join Hadron's test mining. When the platform will be ripe Hadron will be already enjoying a vaste network of computers to rely on.
Hello Hadron family. It's been a while since I checked in here. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

By the way, could you please review my social proof when you get a chance? Thanks!

Happy holidays to you too Zebra#!  And sure, we will take a look at your Social Proof and let you know by DM.
Activity: 144
Hello Hadron family. It's been a while since I checked in here. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

By the way, could you please review my social proof when you get a chance? Thanks!
Activity: 144
Hi Hadron admins,

I updated my mining social proof, could you please review it, I would love to increase my echelon.

Email id: [email protected]

Thank you!

Happy to ledsgo!  We will let you know how things look by DM.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Hi Hadron admins,

I updated my mining social proof, could you please review it, I would love to increase my echelon.

Thank you!
Dear hadroncloud,

Could you please review my Social Proof? Really hoping to finally get that Echelon 1 level!

Yours sincerely,
Moonrocketeer

Sure Moonrocketeer, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels.  We will let you know how things look by DM.
Activity: 5
Dear hadroncloud,

Could you please review my Social Proof? Really hoping to finally get that Echelon 1 level!

Yours sincerely,
Moonrocketeer
Hello there

Please kindly review my social proof, done with my current echelon.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Chiwendu

Sure c_okenwa, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels.  We will let you know how things look by DM.
Activity: 57
Don't forget to show LOVE to your neighbors.
Hello there

Please kindly review my social proof, done with my current echelon.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Chiwendu
Pages:
Jump to: