Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 10. (Read 74455 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I saw on the main website HADRON that the ANN Thread was not included and then I entered the bitcointalk and found this forum.

"REVEL accelerates space exploration with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute"
Can you explain to me how to work a telescope that can be combined with blockchain?

Sure doedz!  Our work with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute is a co-collaboration with AIKON.  Here's a great article that describes how it works:

https://medium.com/aikon/cpu-tokens-our-new-cryptocurrency-will-help-us-explore-the-universe-3be89f368f03
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I saw on the main website HADRON that the ANN Thread was not included and then I entered the bitcointalk and found this forum.

"REVEL accelerates space exploration with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute"
Can you explain to me how to work a telescope that can be combined with blockchain?

that is written in whitepayper. There is also exactly to describe why you should mine and what you have from it. namely nothing ....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've twitted two new posts recently.

Name: Vahid Alizad
My email ID/ User ID is [email protected].

Thank you.

Will do vahidal, we can certainly check out your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next few days.  We will let you know the result of the review by DM here.  Thanks for helping us get the word out!
I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've submitted numerous new posts and activity over the last few days. Please let me know if you need any additional account information. Thanks!

Sure Zebra#, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next few days.  We will let you know the result of the review by DM here.
Activity: 3
I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've twitted two new posts recently.

Name: Vahid Alizad

Thank you.
Activity: 144
I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've submitted numerous new posts and activity over the last few days. Please let me know if you need any additional account information. Thanks!
Hello Guys n Gals

Could I get a social proof check to upgrade my Echelon?

Hi stoatybop, we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next few days.  We will let you know the result of the review by DM here.
Activity: 3
Hello Guys n Gals

Could I get a social proof check to upgrade my Echelon?
Hi alexyu912, your Mac will work well for mining. And sounds like you've already taken care of the Dashboard and Telegram signups.

So you are all set and we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes. Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

Hi, I received an email saying the beta mining will begin.  Is there any follow-up works I need to do?  I checked the dashboard, nothing shows up.

Hello alexyu912.  Then you are all set to start!  Just log into your Hadron Dashboard and click on the 'Mining' tab in the upper left.
I have noticed a nice feature in the dashboard, by clicking on the "earn more" button you get rewarded to answer to questions. I think this must be related with AI training. Very interesting. The funny thing is that the same procedure should also be able to profile the user.

I noticed this as well. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first but it is fascinating. Has the Hadron team released any information about it?

We are always looking for new ways to let people participate in our network.  The "Earn More" questions are an additional way besides mining!

And the use of the data varies by client and question.  As you intuited CryptoRobert, AI training is one potential use.

But we don't use the questions to profile users.  The questions aren't really profile-type questions. They are more opinion evaluations like "Does this statement seem positive or negative for the company?"
Activity: 2
Hi,I want to mine too.

My configuration is :

Processor - 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
OS - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Browser - Chrome

Thank you!

I have just created an account at Hadron Dashboard and input my social account (Telegram and Facebook).  

Do I need to do anything else?

Hi alexyu912, your Mac will work well for mining. And sounds like you've already taken care of the Dashboard and Telegram signups.

So you are all set and we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes. Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

Hi, I received an email saying the beta mining will begin.  Is there any follow-up works I need to do?  I checked the dashboard, nothing shows up.
good project

Thanks phamquangthai, and welcome!
Activity: 144
I have noticed a nice feature in the dashboard, by clicking on the "earn more" button you get rewarded to answer to questions. I think this must be related with AI training. Very interesting. The funny thing is that the same procedure should also be able to profile the user.

I noticed this as well. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first but it is fascinating. Has the Hadron team released any information about it?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Dear Hadron Team,
    I am raising a review request to increase my Echelon Level. I am currently at Level 3.

I have submitted 2 new social proofs
https://www.reddit.com/user/anindyabaidya/comments/9u0x0v/mining_hadron/
https://twitter.com/anindyabaidya/status/1058942549719687168

Name: Anindya Baidya

Do support.

Thanks
Anindya Baidya

Hi anindyabaidya, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next few days.  We will let you know the result of the review by DM here.
Details of my machine and browser are as follows:

Processor - Intel Core i7-7500U @ 2.9 GHz
RAM - 8 GB
OS - Windows 10 home 64-bit
Graphics - Intel HD graphics 620
Browser - Google chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 64-bit

Hello SandeepTripathi2, welcome to Hadron.  So your computer looks fine for mining with Chrome. We’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 1
Details of my machine and browser are as follows:

Processor - Intel Core i7-7500U @ 2.9 GHz
RAM - 8 GB
Graphics - Intel HD graphics 620
Browser - Google chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 64-bit
I would like to mine. Details of my device and browser are as follows:

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.7 GHz 2.9 GHz
RAM - 8 GB
Graphics - Intel(R) HD graphics 620
Browser - Google chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Mozilla firefox Version 61.0.2 (64-bit)

Hi PriyankaTripathi, your PC looks for for mining with either of those browsers. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Good news guys! Hadron  just activated mining for all alpha and beta miners who signed up before October 23rd! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for the well wishes, Batus!  Happy mining  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: