Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 9. (Read 74455 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

So Hubble's images are being studied by the scientists at Space Telescope Institute.  They are using HADRON to analyze those images using our Artificial Intelligence systems.

Wow! It is very humbling to have the opportunity to be a part of something this significant.

I'm still waiting for my review but here are some resources that might help you understand what they are looking for:

From Hadron Admin on telegram:

"We don't have a firm formula for Echelon levels. Quality matters as much as quantity. The reason we have Echelons / Social Proof is to say thanks to those that have helped the project. Posts are one way to contribute because they spread the word. But people pitch in with other ways too, such as answering questions on Telegram, BitcoinTalk, or Reddit. Ultimately, we aim to have your Echelon level reflect the totality of all of that.

In regards to quality of social proofs, here is a great resource that gives examples of what they consider to have "poor", "moderate" and "high" effectiveness:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/8339ho/explained_echelon_levels_social_proof_how_to/

Glad you could join us Zebra#!  Thanks for helping with the repost of the info on Echelons and Social Proof.

And we have just finished reviewing your Social Proof and Echelon Levels!  Check out your DMs.
Hello, I would love to participate in this Hadron project, my device specifications are:

Manufacturer: Dell Alienware
Edition: Windows 10 pro
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.4Gz
Ram Memory: 16.00 GB
System Type: 64 Bits
Browser: Google Chrome/FireFox

Hi benjamin222222. Yes, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining!

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hi guys,
Could you review my social proof level?
Thanks for having such a cool project.
F.

Hi Fransybot.  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels.  We will let you know how things look by DM.
I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've submitted numerous new posts and activity over the last few days. Please let me know if you need any additional account information. Thanks!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Hello stoatybopm, we just reviewed your account!  Check your DMs.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
For those of you who requested Social Proof review, how did it go? Also, is there any thresholds to meet to get bumped up to the next level? Just curious about others experiences. I'm still going mine  Smiley

I'm still waiting for my review but here are some resources that might help you understand what they are looking for:

From Hadron Admin on telegram:

"We don't have a firm formula for Echelon levels. Quality matters as much as quantity. The reason we have Echelons / Social Proof is to say thanks to those that have helped the project. Posts are one way to contribute because they spread the word. But people pitch in with other ways too, such as answering questions on Telegram, BitcoinTalk, or Reddit. Ultimately, we aim to have your Echelon level reflect the totality of all of that.

In regards to quality of social proofs, here is a great resource that gives examples of what they consider to have "poor", "moderate" and "high" effectiveness:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/8339ho/explained_echelon_levels_social_proof_how_to/
Activity: 6
For those of you who requested Social Proof review, how did it go? Also, is there any thresholds to meet to get bumped up to the next level? Just curious about others experiences. I'm still going mine  Smiley
Activity: 13
 I'd like to join the project!

Intel Core i7-7700 3.6ghz
16gb ddr4 ram
gpus nvidia 1060 oc 6gb    amd r9 390 8gb
64 bit win 10 enterprise
all browsers.. chrome and firefox primarily.
Activity: 1
Hi! I'd like to join the Hadron project. Here are the specs:

Edition: Windows 10 Education
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.7 Ghz
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti
RAM: 16.00 GB @ 1333 Mhz
Browser: FireFox/Chrome
Activity: 144
I saw on the main website HADRON that the ANN Thread was not included and then I entered the bitcointalk and found this forum.

"REVEL accelerates space exploration with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute"
Can you explain to me how to work a telescope that can be combined with blockchain?

Sure doedz!  Our work with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute is a co-collaboration with AIKON.  Here's a great article that describes how it works:

https://medium.com/aikon/cpu-tokens-our-new-cryptocurrency-will-help-us-explore-the-universe-3be89f368f03
HADRON USER - AIKON - STScI - AIKON - HADRON - HADRON USER.
The circulation is great and easy to understand but there is a bit of blocking from for Hubble questions.
Where can Hubble run the HADRON circulation like the one above?

So Hubble's images are being studied by the scientists at Space Telescope Institute.  They are using HADRON to analyze those images using our Artificial Intelligence systems.

Wow! It is very humbling to have the opportunity to be a part of something this significant.
Activity: 4
Hello, I would love to participate in this Hadron project, my device specifications are:

Manufacturer: Dell Alienware
Edition: Windows 10 pro
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.4Gz
Browser: Google Chrome/FireFox
Activity: 1
Hi guys,
Could you review my social proof level?
Thanks for having such a cool project.
F.
Activity: 3
I am requesting a review of my social proofs to increase my Echelon Level. I've submitted numerous new posts and activity over the last few days. Please let me know if you need any additional account information. Thanks!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Hello!  I was waiting for the mining to be activated for a looong time...I'm finally mining!  It's so awesome because it's so EASY.  I'm going to get my mom started mining LOL!

I only wrote a few posts on Reddit and Twitter, but I've been telling my friends and family about Hadron.

Do I have to post all my social media posts here every time, or is there some type of tracker?

Glad to hear that mining has been going so smoothly for you, proverbs!

Actually, don't list your social media posts here.  List them on your Hadron Dashboard under the Mining Social Proof tab.  And when your friends and family sign up, have them include your email under the Profile field "Who Referred You".  That way, you get credit for them for your Echelon Levels.

Cheers mate and happy mining!
Activity: 3
Hello!  I was waiting for the mining to be activated for a looong time...I'm finally mining!  It's so awesome because it's so EASY.  I'm going to get my mom started mining LOL!

I only wrote a few posts on Reddit and Twitter, but I've been telling my friends and family about Hadron.

Do I have to post all my social media posts here every time, or is there some type of tracker?
Hi Hadron Team,

I have been following the project quite a long time and currently mine in the beta test.
At this time my Social Proof Level at Echelon 4. So I want to increase to the higher level to be able to mine more
and see how it works for enough time

This's my personal review of the project and my twitted
http://dinhnam.org/hadron-du-an-nen-tang-cho-phep-chia-se-suc-manh-tinh-toan-ngay-tren-web/
https://twitter.com/vandinhnambk/status/1059326074239078400

Name: Dinh Nam
My email ID: [email protected].

Review on a personal blog.

Best regard,
Ninh Nam.

Thanks for helping us reach the Vietnamese community, Ninh!  FYI, there's no need to list your posts here. List them on your Hadron Dashboard under the Mining Social Proof tab.

We will review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels over the next few days.  We will let you know the result of the review by DM here.
I saw on the main website HADRON that the ANN Thread was not included and then I entered the bitcointalk and found this forum.

"REVEL accelerates space exploration with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute"
Can you explain to me how to work a telescope that can be combined with blockchain?

Sure doedz!  Our work with scientists at Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute is a co-collaboration with AIKON.  Here's a great article that describes how it works:

https://medium.com/aikon/cpu-tokens-our-new-cryptocurrency-will-help-us-explore-the-universe-3be89f368f03
The circulation is great and easy to understand but there is a bit of blocking from for Hubble questions.

Manufacturer: Toshiba
Edition: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60Gz
Browser: FireFox

Hello there cla6d10, your PC and Firefox will work fine for mining!  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 9
Hi Hadron Team,

I have been following the project quite a long time and currently mine in the beta test.
At this time my Social Proof Level at Echelon 4. So I want to increase to the higher level to be able to mine more
and see how it works for enough time

This's my personal review of the project and my twitted
http://dinhnam.org/hadron-du-an-nen-tang-cho-phep-chia-se-suc-manh-tinh-toan-ngay-tren-web/
https://twitter.com/vandinhnambk/status/1059326074239078400

Name: Dinh Nam
My email ID: [email protected].

Review on a personal blog.

Best regard,
Ninh Nam.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Activity: 18

Manufacturer: Toshiba
Edition: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60Gz
Browser: FireFox
Pages:
Jump to: