Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 62. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
i can confirm that my echelon 3 is on and i have begun mining again. this is so cool. first project of this type will be a legend!

Glad to hear it majestymage, welcome to Echelon 3!

the idea behind this project is excellent. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.

Appreciate it gidelore!

And FYI, for official information about our project, go to Hadron.cloud or our social media channels Telegram, Reddit, BitcoinTalk.  (Videos / audio on YouTube are not official.)
Hi guys,

what is progress in ICO, still dont have date when it will happen?
Not sure if any updates were posted, dont see on main annoucement. Could someone tell here what we have done in recent weeks and what is planned for coming weeks.

Hey there fonship!  We haven't released token sale information yet.  When info on that is announced, you'll be able to find it in the OP of this thread as well as our Telegram pinned FAQs.

Thank you for taking my question.
But can we atleast have some plan that you have made, or tentative timeline of future events for this project. I can see we have big community now and everyone excited for the project. Unnecessary delay will suppress this vibe about project.
Its been 7 months since it was announced, so we should have some plan going forward, right?

We would like to provide more info about our plans. But many of the aspects we are currently working on don’t permit it. For example, discussing customers or partnerships before they are finalized could jeopardize them. And at this stage, legal / regulatory compliance often limits what we can discuss.

Hopefully it makes sense why we can’t provide more specifics or timelines. But we are focusing every day on the aspects we think are most critical to overall project success. And we will update everyone on these items as soon as we can.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i can confirm that my echelon 3 is on and i have begun mining again. this is so cool. first project of this type will be a legend!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi guys,

Not sure if any updates were posted, dont see on main annoucement. Could someone tell here what we have done in recent weeks and what is planned for coming weeks.

Hey there fonship!  We haven't released token sale information yet.  When info on that is announced, you'll be able to find it in the OP of this thread as well as our Telegram pinned FAQs.

Thank you for taking my question.
But can we atleast have some plan that you have made, or tentative timeline of future events for this project. I can see we have big community now and everyone excited for the project. Unnecessary delay will suppress this vibe about project.
Its been 7 months since it was announced, so we should have some plan going forward, right?

Hey devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Greetings kbookristhethea, we are incorporated in the USA.  But we are open to participants from any country, of course!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have almost reached Echelon 3 cap, would be great if I could be upgraded, check my profile, have updated social proofs.
[...]
I also posted my experienced today at reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/87jmkc/hadron_mining_experience_so_far/
Please let me know if I could do more, otherwise I will keep spreading word!
Keep up the good work! Enjoying the exciting project! Will involve my phones next I guess Smiley
mentano (andre.goergens(at)gmail.com)

Hi guys,
I have now reached Echelon 2 cap, it appears that the mining is faster since a few days? Maybe 5x or so?
I have shared my experiences in the comments of this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/87jmkc/hadron_mining_experience_so_far/
Would be great if you could review my social proof and upgrade my Echelon level once more Smiley
That would be awesome, thanks in advance!

mentano (andre.goergens(at)gmail.com)

edit: forgot to insert link
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If we participated in alpha mining, will we be invited to participate in mining beta phase?

Hello bkg. Yes, Alpha participants will automatically be rolled into the Beta.

In alpha the mining earning rate is boosted. Will it be like that in beta as well?
And will there be limits on how much we can mine?

This is still too early to discuss beta testing.
To make an educated guess, there will be a fixed number of tokens allocated for beta testing, the same as alpha test. Also, your social proof might factor in how much you can mine.
Any estimate for when the next/remaining wave of alpha miners will be activated? Thank you for any information.

It won't be for some time tarolog, perhaps a month or so.  (We are currently focused on some of the other aspects of the project.)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Any estimate for when the next/remaining wave of alpha miners will be activated? Thank you for any information.
Hi guys,

If we participated in alpha mining, will we be invited to participate in mining beta phase?

In alpha the mining earning rate is boosted. Will it be like that in beta as well?

Hi Ginzink, we haven't announced the configuration for the Beta yet.  It's still several months out, so we will release more info when it gets closer.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi guys,

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Hello sir,

I would like to support your project.

My hardware

Notebook
intel core i3
windows 7
4 gb ram
nividia geforce gt 630m
chrome browser

phone
samsung galaxy s7

Greetings from Germany

Hi SK380, your PC should work well for mining. For your phone, what browser will you be using?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the team can verify  browser and hardware to ensure it is compatible, and I'm guessing to gather specs of the machines that will form the AI cloud.

It will also aid in debugging issues which you might (very rare though) face while mining.
Also, it can help identify unsupported devices early on. For instance, you cant mine on PS4 for the inbuilt browser does not support ES6.
Activity: 8
Hello sir,

I would like to support your project.

My hardware

Notebook
intel core i3
windows 7
4 gb ram
nividia geforce gt 630m
chrome browser

phone
samsung galaxy s7

Greetings from Germany
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
 the team can verify  browser and hardware to ensure it is compatible, and I'm guessing to gather specs of the machines that will form the AI cloud.

bkg
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: