Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 63. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
PC
GPU: GTX 960M
CPU: i7-6700HQ
RAM: 32GB
Browser: Chrome/Firefox Quantum

Phone
CPU: A11 Bionic chip 64-bit
Browser: Chrome/Safari

This project caught my attention because of it's unique approach in building a browser-based mining combined with AI. I see this as the key to lower barrier of entry for both mainstream and corporate adoption, and it will change the way we see blockchain technology in the future.

Hi FeelsGuy, your PC and phone both look good.

Hello there, I was told on telegram that if I got a confirm, I could start mining? How do I start? Smiley

You will be confirmed here telling that you will be added to the mining list. Activating mining takes time. Once you are activated you will be able to start mining on the website. You can check if you are activated or not on the dashboard of the website.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Sometimes the work Devs are doing is a bit less visible (e.g. AI model development, building partnerships, etc.). Good luck, HADRON !

Thanks AndrewBUD!
Just want to provide a quick update. Mining went smoothly. But I witnessed one interesting one. I have 5 miners running, but actually one does stop without any obvious reason. Normally if it stops, it  all of them. Any explanation? Can you please also check my  enchelon level, would like to continue mining. Thanks a lot!
Hi Gecko8, I encourage you to post your mining feedback in the telegram group. You can find all the miners/moderators active there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
All people wait beta version. It's not for some time. Developer's current estimate is about 3 months - maybe early.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
i have reached the top on my hadron mining. i have even left it to mine 1 day extra. i hope now i can be eligible to move on echalon 3. waiting for an update Smiley

Mining after cap is reached is only to keep supporting project. No reward / echelon increase from it. It was requested by us who started mining in the beginning Smiley
Spread the word and update Social Proof for increase in echelon Smiley
i have reached the top on my hadron mining. i have even left it to mine 1 day extra. i hope now i can be eligible to move on echalon 3. waiting for an update Smiley

Hi majestymage.  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

Yes, you can! You can take part in the beta mining. The coins you earn during that period is yours to keep. For details refer here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/86a68m/answered_how_to_register_for_mining_when_can_i/
HADRON interesting and promising project, it makes the cryptocurrency more popular giving the opportunity to mining the cryptocurrency on its smartphone and also through the computer browser. This makes it possible that hundreds of millions of people will learn about the cryptocurrency.

Appreciate it, strelok25!
Hello there,

I have already been mining for a couple of days now on Echelon 4 level, my account is registered w/ [email protected]

recently shared a couple of posts from your accounts on FB and TW. I am not sure if these will be sufficient to level up  and whether social proof entries accounted for manually or automatically. So I thought maybe you could provide me some assistance..

Thanks for your time in advance and good luck with the project..

Hi ecnnn, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  Just enter your posts under Mining Social Proof on your Hadron Dashboard and we'd be happy to review your Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 350
HADRON interesting and promising project, it makes the cryptocurrency more popular giving the opportunity to mining the cryptocurrency on its smartphone and also through the computer browser. This makes it possible that hundreds of millions of people will learn about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
Hello there,

I have already been mining for a couple of days now on Echelon 4 level, my account is registered w/ [email protected]

recently shared a couple of posts from your accounts on FB and TW. I am not sure if these will be sufficient to level up  and whether social proof entries accounted for manually or automatically. So I thought maybe you could provide me some assistance..

Thanks for your time in advance and good luck with the project..
You guys rock, will try to mine on other devices too and report the results. So far I haven't had a glitch either on the phones or any of the PC browsers.

Glad to hear it Maren. Let us know how it goes!
I would like to join Hadron on this exciting journey, and contribute whatever resources and skills that may be of use along the way.

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770R
Chipset: Intel HM87
Ram: 16GB
Integrated GPU: Intel Iris Pro 5200
Web Browser: Chrome

Thank you

Amicus

Hi My_name_is_Amicus, your config will work well for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
You guys rock, will try to mine on other devices too and report the results. So far I haven't had a glitch either on the phones or any of the PC browsers.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I would like to join Hadron on this exciting journey, and contribute whatever resources and skills that may be of use along the way.

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770R
Chipset: Intel HM87
Ram: 16GB
Integrated GPU: Intel Iris Pro 5200
Web Browser: Chrome

Thank you

Amicus
PC

Phone

This project caught my attention because of it's unique approach in building a browser-based mining combined with AI. I see this as the key to lower barrier of entry for both mainstream and corporate adoption, and it will change the way we see blockchain technology in the future.

Hello there, I was told on telegram that if I got a confirm, I could start mining? How do I start? Smiley

Hi FeelsGuy. Once we approve your config, then you are in our queue for new Alpha Miners. We will then activate you as development process allows. (That could still be several weeks yet.)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
PC

Phone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Just want to provide a quick update. Mining went smoothly. But I witnessed one interesting one. I have 5 miners running, but actually one does stop without any obvious reason. Normally if it stops, it  all of them. Any explanation? Can you please also check my  enchelon level, would like to continue mining. Thanks a lot!
Interested in the Beta! Joined the dashboard and telegram channel.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 SE, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10.

Laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Core i5-6300U @ 2.40 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 520, 8 GB RAM,

Phone: VZW Galaxy S7

Willing to test on any browser, currently have Chrome, Opera, and Firefox installed on both computers. Firefox and Chrome on my phone.

Excellent ANDR01DD, your devices look good. And any of the browsers you listed will work fine. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Pages:
Jump to: