Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 59. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What kind of AI is being computed by hadron?

Currently Hadron does image classification and identification of NSFW images. The alpha test miners perform classification tasks.
In the future other AI tasks will be included.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The hasrate of GTX 1070 ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, All I see when I try to mine on my android phone is that too many consecutive errors message. Is there a way to fix this? I'm trying to mine on a samsung galaxy phone

Hi tarolog, the likely problem is that your hardware is not supported. I faced the same error on my Samsung Galaxy A5 phone.
For a list of compatible devices, refer to questions Are all browsers compatible for mining? and Can I use any browser-capable device to mine? in the document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l8G-VSA9qB30Qq_HuJBJaTbN-ExZTvrPclPWRDEfODY/edit

If your device is compatible, try reaching out to the admins on the telegram group.

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Reach the limit on echelon 3. Can someone review my social proof and update my level to echelon 2?

thanks in advance !

Hi Pon13. We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.

level upgraded ! thank you very much !!
Activity: 1
What kind of AI is being computed by hadron?
Activity: 5
Good evening, can someone please review my social proof? I've hit the cap some time ago and would very much like to contribute more and mine some more.

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Reach the limit on echelon 3. Can someone review my social proof and update my level to echelon 2?

thanks in advance !

Hi Pon13. We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
You guys still adding miners to the alpha? I was told that I would be able to mine like 3 months ago.

yea same signed up months ago so long I've forgotten when, back before I got my 1080 and that systems been upgraded again since! but still no email about being activated  Sad

Hi Scrotal and AltScope.  Yes, we will be adding additional Alpha Miners, but not for some while.  (Possibly a month or so.)  We haven't forgotten you guys!  We are just working on some of the other aspects of the project right now.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130

thanks in advance !
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Is there any chance my acc could have been overlooked? You've mentioned that there are people without social proof that is already mining. I have done a fair bit of social proof (in my opinion). specs got approved on bitcointalk on feb 3rd.
the activation order is a combination of when you signed up and your Social Proof levels. Looking at your account, you do have plenty of Social Proof: thanks for helping get the word out!  Your signup is somewhat later through, so that's why you haven't been activated yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
 Is there any chance my acc could have been overlooked? You've mentioned that there are people without social proof that is already mining. I have done a fair bit of social proof (in my opinion). specs got approved on bitcointalk on feb 3rd.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
You guys still adding miners to the alpha? I was told that I would be able to mine like 3 months ago.

yea same signed up months ago so long I've forgotten when, back before I got my 1080 and that systems been upgraded again since! but still no email about being activated  Sad
Activity: 35
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello, All I see when I try to mine on my android phone is that too many consecutive errors message. Is there a way to fix this? I'm trying to mine on a samsung galaxy phone
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i also need a review of my echelon level. i have reached the max number of coins mined for my level. this time my 1080ti's have gone wild and finished this level faster than i expected Smiley

This is a  large project and it has prospects for all participants. I will be watching the project.

Glad to have you joining us, guegladpolha!
When will this increase my rank, has already earned the maximum of 1000, I want to continue to support the network at least every day, but there is no incentive(

Hi Evilcat.  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 29
When will this increase my rank, has already earned the maximum of 1000, I want to continue to support the network at least every day, but there is no incentive(
Alpha mining is finished?

Hi y6uBaKa, alpha mining is still ongoing. (There are still Alpha miners which haven't been activated yet.)
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Alpha mining is finished?
Pages:
Jump to: