Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 70. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello

Can I get an increase in my mining limit, I've maxed out my 1100 coins now for over a month and keeps mining but not been rewarded any coins.

Thanks

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Hi,

I will use

Phone: Iphone 8, Safari

Tablet: Samsung tab 3, Chrome

Hope that will work

Hi BaxCoin, both of your devices will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Been approved since Jan 25th and still can't mine  Huh

Hi guy369, we realize it’s been a while. The Alpha development process sometimes takes time (and it might still be a couple of weeks.)  But your config post is still good and you will definitely get to mine!
Activity: 1
Hi,

I will use

Phone: Iphone 8, Safari

Tablet: Samsung tab 3, Chrome

Hope that will work
hadroncloud
When will the release of the beta version open to all? Also want to try, but without taking into account the powerful hardware

Hi Infek, the Beta release won't be for a few months.  But it is open to all types of hardware.  (Many people in the Alpha have machines or phones that were so old, they were thinking about throwing them away. But they are still able to mine!)
Welp, it looks like I maxed out my Echelon 2 social proof level at 2000 tokens. That was a blast! I am a huge fan on Hadron and thing it will be huge!

Looking forward to increasing my limit soon!!

Glad to hear it texasman86!

And we'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next few days.
would love to join the project

here are my specs:

mac osx 10.11.6
3.1ghz core i5 processor
graphics and radeon hd 6790m
12 gb ram

Thanks

Hello kryptokowalski. So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using?

I will be using chrome

Excellent kryptokowalski,  that'll work fine for our mining.  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Been approved since Jan 25th and still can't mine  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
hadroncloud
When will the release of the beta version open to all? Also want to try, but without taking into account the powerful hardware
I would love to test your beta mining platform, If you have Alpha cancellations that can work too   Grin

Specs: OS-Win10
           i7-6700k
          16GB Ram
          GTX 1080ti
          Chrome or Firefox browser

Interesting project and good luck.

Hello abdulmad, your PC will work well for mining!  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Welp, it looks like I maxed out my Echelon 2 social proof level at 2000 tokens. That was a blast! I am a huge fan on Hadron and thing it will be huge!

Looking forward to increasing my limit soon!!
Activity: 94

here are my specs:

mac osx 10.11.6
3.1ghz core i5 processor
12 gb ram

Thanks

Hello kryptokowalski. So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using?

I will be using chrome

here are my specs:

mac osx 10.11.6
3.1ghz core i5 processor
12 gb ram

Thanks

Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM:16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Browser: Chrome

Hi superCoCo222, your Mac will work well for mining!  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

my specs are:
AMD FX-8350 Eight Core @4.00 GHz

8.00 GB RAM

on this machine i dual boot win 10 and linux mint both with chrome browser and now and the Tor Smiley

Nvida GTX660 Card

LET ME AT IT GUYS Smiley  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi BurntFeet, your config should work well for mining. Just stick to Chrome for your browser for best performance. And either boot should work fine!

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I would love to test your beta mining platform, If you have Alpha cancellations that can work too   Grin

Specs: OS-Win10
           i7-6700k
          16GB Ram
          GTX 1080ti
          Chrome or Firefox browser

Interesting project and good luck.
Activity: 94

here are my specs:

mac osx 10.11.6
3.1ghz core i5 processor
12 gb ram

Thanks
Activity: 1
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM:16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Browser: Chrome
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
Love your idea! Keep growing!
Good luck from Iagon team.

Activity: 4
my specs are:
AMD FX-8350 Eight Core @4.00 GHz

8.00 GB RAM

on this machine i dual boot win 10 and linux mint both with chrome browser and now and the Tor Smiley

Nvida GTX660 Card

LET ME AT IT GUYS Smiley  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: