Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 71. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
hey guys,

I am traying to mine Hadron with more dan one computer and phones!!

One computer is mining with no issue, and the second one
when I log in I get this message {{{1}}, is it possible to mine with more then one device on the same account or do i need to make 10 account  Tongue

{{1}}Mining stopped.
Mining will stop after current task is complete.
Maximum number of concurrent miners has been reached. Please wait 30 seconds after stopping a miner to try again.

Hi Vankloten. Your Echelon Level can only mine on one computer or phone. But higher Echelon Levels can mine on multiple devices.

If I am Echelon 2 am I able to mine on multiple devices?! That would be amazing! Just one is doing great already 125 coins in 18 hours

Your echelon level determines on how many devices you can concurrently mine. Echelon 4 can mine on 1 device/1 browser tab, echelon 3 on 2 devices/2 browser tabs and echelon 2 on 3 devices and so on. You can find more info about echelon levels here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/comments/8339ho/explained_echelon_levels_social_proof_how_to/
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Congrats for this partnership! Really happy to see that this project has a steady development.
Keep up the good work!
If possible I would also like to sign up for the beta testing ( i participated in the alpha )

Specs
CPU: Amd Ryzen x1800 3.6GHz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX1070
RAM: 16GB

Thank you

Hi klofanowik. Thanks for the congrats!  And if you are already an Alpha Miner, you will automatically be rolled into our Beta.
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!  Smiley

Lenovo Ideapad 110-17IKB
CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U, 2x2.70Ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR4
GPU: AMD Radeon R5 M430
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Browser: Firefox

I would also like to mine with my smartphones:

Samsung S7, Android 7.0 (Kernel-Version 3.18.14), Firefox Browser
Samsung S9, Android 7.0 ( Kernel-Version 4.4.13), Firefox Browser

Hi cryp-to-art, your devices should all work well for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.

We saw you in our Telegram group already, so the only other step is to create a Hadron Dashboard account at Hadron.cloud.  Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Congrats for this partnership! Really happy to see that this project has a steady development.
Keep up the good work!
If possible I would also like to sign up for the beta testing ( i participated in the alpha )

Specs
CPU: Amd Ryzen x1800 3.6GHz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX1070
RAM: 16GB

Thank you
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!  Smiley

Lenovo Ideapad 110-17IKB
CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U, 2x2.70Ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR4
GPU: AMD Radeon R5 M430
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Browser: Firefox

I would also like to mine with my smartphones:

Samsung S7, Android 7.0 (Kernel-Version 3.18.14), Firefox Browser
Samsung S9, Android 7.0 ( Kernel-Version 4.4.13), Firefox Browser

Hadron Announces Partnership with AIKON

AIKON, an R&D technology company serving the decentralized economy, has unveiled a new protocol, the Open Rights Exchange (ORE) Protocol, that will enable a global API marketplace on the blockchain, creating a new “economic OS” for developers.

“We’ve signed on with AIKON because we believe their technology has the potential to change how we do business and make it much more feasible for companies to work together. AIKON will allow us to monetize our APIs with new audiences,” said Cliff Szu, CEO at HADRON.cloud. “AIKON will also serve as a critical bridge for us to work with our larger, more traditional customers that want to leverage our AI and compute capabilities quickly, in a trusted, secure manner, without requiring enterprise-level bureaucracy.”

Congratulations to our good friends at AIKON on their launch. Hadron is excited to work with them to enhance our core product and looks forward to the success of their new platform.

Read the full press release:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/03/prweb15294299.htm

Learn more about AIKON:
web: https://www.aikon.com
telegram: https://t.me/OfficialAIKON
hello all, i ve write 7 post on social link before 2 week and i m Echelon 4 yet it's normal?

Hi airdropak00, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 27
hello all, i ve write 7 post on social link before 2 week and i m Echelon 4 yet it's normal?
Good morning devs.

I'm running an i7-7500 @2.7ghz
12gb of ram
Running the chrome browser

would love to be a part of this projects success.

Thanks

Morning creeswanson, your setup should work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 1
Good morning devs.

I'm running an i7-7500 @2.7ghz
12gb of ram
Running the chrome browser

would love to be a part of this projects success.

Thanks
Hi Dev..
I want to joint with Beta Mining Project
I use komputer i7 anda Android Samsung Note 5
My Hadron : [email protected]

Thanks in advance Smiley

Hi WoKay_mania!, what browser will you be using on your Note 5?
my specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @2.30GHz 2.29 Ghz
Ram 4.00GB
System Type : 32-bit
thank you I hope I can mine  Smiley

Hi tarpius. So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using?
Activity: 93
Hi Dev..
I want to joint with Beta Mining Project
I use komputer i7 anda Android Samsung Note 5
My Hadron : [email protected]

Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 49
my specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @2.30GHz 2.29 Ghz
Ram 4.00GB
System Type : 32-bit
thank you I hope I can mine  Smiley
Activity: 5
I want to mine also!

Laptop:
Acer Aspire
Operational System: Windows 7 Home Basic
CPU: Intel i3 @ 2.20Ghz
Driver Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 6GB
Browser: Chrome + Firefox.
64 bits.

You config looks good for mining leandroxxx. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 186
I want to mine also!

Laptop:
Acer Aspire
Operational System: Windows 7 Home Basic
CPU: Intel i3 @ 2.20Ghz
Driver Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 6GB
Browser: Chrome + Firefox.
64 bits.
I would like to participate as well:

i7 4GHz
8GB RAM
Radeon RX 480
Win 10 home 64
Chrome

Hi YfdCointrader. Your PC looks good for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta might be in 2-3 months, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

When there is an update of the echelon, I constantly share posts in social networks. Thanks for the answer.

Hi oleganpetro, thanks for letting us know that you've been getting the word out!  We'd be delighted to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I would like to participate as well:

i7 4GHz
8GB RAM
Radeon RX 480
Win 10 home 64
Chrome
Pages:
Jump to: