Pages:
Author

Topic: {HALTED} BitEnlarge.com - 5% Daily For 7 Days, Principle Back - Transparent - page 7. (Read 8573 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
This is halted until Mexxer-2 removes his feedback. Once it is removed all business will resume. He has left feedback for no reason and ruined the reputation I have earned over my time here. If BitEnlarge continues he must remove his feedback.

Does this mean you wont pay the investor?..
Not until the feedback is removed. Once it is removed all backed up payments will be sent.
We are not going to continue with a misrepresented and false trust rating.

I know this question is non-sense.However, in the worst case that Mexxer-2 doesn't remove the feedback. This program will end right ?
no, it will just continue to be halted.
once it's removed all payouts that are backed up (even if it is 30 days later) will be sent and program will continue

Thank you, Have you PM to Mexxer-2 yet ? What is his reponse ?

Mexxer wont be removing that red tag...
So this is the end of bitenlarge...

So tell Mexxer to pay us, if he is not remove the red trust...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May the source be with you.
If someone was tagged with a negative trust cuz he's a ponzi owner, that won't be removed (I think), unless you can prove mexxer you are not running a ponzi. This is a bad news for investors. Hope you can resolve this asap admin.
I am not proving anything. No one should be marked until proven guilty. I've proven profit (with over 2x at one stage) with the transparent wallet balance.
I won't be doing anymore, when it removes business will resume. If anyone 'loses money' from this then only mexxer-2 is to blame.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If someone was tagged with a negative trust cuz he's a ponzi owner, that won't be removed (I think), unless you can prove mexxer you are not running a ponzi. This is a bad news for investors. Hope you can resolve this asap admin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is halted until Mexxer-2 removes his feedback. Once it is removed all business will resume. He has left feedback for no reason and ruined the reputation I have earned over my time here. If BitEnlarge continues he must remove his feedback.

Not until the feedback is removed. Once it is removed all backed up payments will be sent.

I know this question is non-sense.However, in the worst case that Mexxer-2 doesn't remove the feedback. This program will end right ?
once it's removed all payouts that are backed up (even if it is 30 days later) will be sent and program will continue

I think so...

I can only hope that he will remove it... or i lose my btc Sad
Activity: 112

Activity: 112

Top invested area was just added...going to be working on some ideas for the investment area to improve. Hopefully make it look a lot cleaner and user friendly!
where is it

EDIT : found it , maybe add few more 5 or 10 thank

EDIT2 : add some chat in the website will be good idea

Not shooting down ideas...I like the clean look. It's a nice change from the chaos of banner ads, bell and whistles.

Just one man's opinion.

I like the clean look too. However imo 5 or more top investor will look better. Add another page with chat room for investor is a good idea,if you do not want more thing in the recent place.This way investor can easily exchange their opinion to each other

Kind Regards
Activity: 108
Top invested area was just added...going to be working on some ideas for the investment area to improve. Hopefully make it look a lot cleaner and user friendly!
where is it

Not shooting down ideas...I like the clean look. It's a nice change from the chaos of banner ads, bell and whistles.

Just one man's opinion.
Activity: 224
Admin Can i request to be your site mobile friendly?
Its okay if you cant.
I've realized the mobile issue..and have been trying to figure it out for a few days.
Working on a custom version for mobile users, but won't be in use for a few weeks minimum
Its alright, Thanks for trying admin Wink
Its okay if you cant.
I've realized the mobile issue..and have been trying to figure it out for a few days.
Working on a custom version for mobile users, but won't be in use for a few weeks minimum
Activity: 224
Its okay if you cant.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-to-buy-some-bitcoin-1371878

we are buying some capital to continually boost our stream of funds!

contact us if you're interested!
where is it

OP might want to remove the "NEW GIVEAWAY" since there is currently no giveaway running Wink
Fixed Wink Thanks for that.
Going to make some changes to the site now, hopefully by the end will have some "stats" area as well as the top investors added.
Pages:
Jump to: