Pages:
Author

Topic: HARD COVER Encyclopedia + RARE Autograph Edition - page 5. (Read 5580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Just under 5 hours to go!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

hahah it's sure going to be Cheesy
But am not going anywhere - glad it's sunday tomorrow Grin

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
legendary
Just looking for peace
legendary
The Cryptonumist
legendary
Can you add a countdown timer??
THe timing is so confusing

That's however a custom time setting, which can be adjusted in your settings (here), where an offset of 0 would mean default forum time, which is essentially the same as UTC/GMT.

As an ex-programmer / Linux guy, I would totally love it if people would all use that setting of 0 and just use UTC/GMT, it makes it all much easier when we can all be on the same timezone so to speak. I hadn't thought much about my profile setting on that, so I just changed it now, even though reading the 18:00 EDT is just fine as well! Thanks Lutpin! Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Can you add a countdown timer??
THe timing is so confusing
legendary
The Cryptonumist
As you can see, I have changed p the batches. This is to ensure that there is a 'good selection of chocolates' in the box!
Tomorrow's available numbers are      Batch 1: 7, 9, 13, 16, 19   
legendary
The Cryptonumist
I don't know about you, but my current forum time (top right corner) is 19:23, meaning 7:23pm. That is also the current time in New York (EDT).
That's however a custom time setting, which can be adjusted in your settings (here), where an offset of 0 would mean default forum time, which is essentially the same as UTC/GMT.

Post has been changed to EDT time
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I don't know about you, but my current forum time (top right corner) is 19:23, meaning 7:23pm. That is also the current time in New York (EDT).
legendary
The Cryptonumist
And Saturday June 4 or Tuesday June 7??

Whoops.. That has been changed to June 4th!
legendary
The Cryptonumist
18:00:00 FORUM TIME on SATURDAY

Get ready, and read the post & rules carefully!

Soooo are you planning a first-come, first-serve sale at 1800UTC tomorrow? Or an auction with starting price? Or is the mystery part of the game?  Shocked

I read it like this - a PM-bombing contest (?)

"In regards to the Autographs Edition, and the first 5 members to PM me (at 18:00:00 or later) will be given 12h to pay"

I can just see everyone now watching the forum clock and getting ready to hit send all at once in my head already! Grin

Ohhh ok, I missed that bit at the top. It will be PM bombing... bummer.

One note on time then... The OP says "18:00:00 Forum Time on June 7th, 2016  (6pm New York Time)"

Is Forum Time in EDT or UTC/GMT? I always assumed UTC/GMT, making that 2pm New York time. Please clarify.. with a link to a clock-site so there is no confusion.

And yes, this will essentially be a PM-bombing. I figured that it is nice to try something new. Also, no need to pick numbers; I will allow the 'winner' to pick 6-10 first, and so on.
I will see how this turns out; will maybe take a different approach for Batch 2 later on. I'm interested to see how fast Batch 1 will sell out!
legendary
derp

Soooo are you planning a first-come, first-serve sale at 1800UTC tomorrow? Or an auction with starting price? Or is the mystery part of the game?  Shocked

"In regards to the Autographs Edition, and the first 5 members to PM me (at 18:00:00 or later) will be given 12h to pay"

I can just see everyone now watching the forum clock and getting ready to hit send all at once in my head already! Grin

Ohhh ok, I missed that bit at the top. It will be PM bombing... bummer.

One note on time then... The OP says "18:00:00 Forum Time on June 7th, 2016  (6pm New York Time)"

Is Forum Time in EDT or UTC/GMT? I always assumed UTC/GMT, making that 2pm New York time. Please clarify.. with a link to a clock-site so there is no confusion.

And Saturday June 4 or Tuesday June 7??
legendary

Soooo are you planning a first-come, first-serve sale at 1800UTC tomorrow? Or an auction with starting price? Or is the mystery part of the game?  Shocked

legendary
derp

legendary
The Cryptonumist
20:00:00 FORUM TIME on SATURDAY

Counter? Smiley

Note that I have changed it to 2 hours ealier (20:00 is 2am for me..)
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
20:00:00 FORUM TIME on SATURDAY

Counter? Smiley
legendary
The Cryptonumist

legendary
The Cryptonumist
The book needs to be in the shape of a huge coin - round
Metal covers.... 3 styles copper, brass, and bronze.
and have a huge hologram on the back (or picture of one)

You are giving me inspiration..

If you check the OP, you will see I am adding to the anticipation by releasing a little more info!
Pages:
Jump to: