Pages:
Author

Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto - page 10. (Read 22987 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 14, 2019, 10:27:10 PM
it could be, just imagine in the future when all the sophisticated tkenologies emerge, and finally all transactions are received and done online, crypto is the best solution. because each country can have their own crypto and the value will also be different for each coin from one another, meaning that each country will also have a different coin exchange rate.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 29, 2019, 05:23:10 AM
it looks like fiat and cryptocurrency have very good relationships and you can use them together and you can exchange between fiat and cryptocurrency in various exchange places.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 28, 2019, 12:06:13 PM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.
I agree with you
I also think we will have further integration fiat and crypto
Behind crypto is technology what can be also used by fiat money services
Now i hear more and more voices that blockchain can prevent many financial frauds and hacking
Current fiat economy needs reform but our crypto economy also needs reform
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 28, 2019, 10:25:46 AM
I agree with you to not kill each one's system to reach their success of being used for any transaction and I think I will agree in fiat to collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system. That fiat still can use by those people who's not aware of using Crypto and I think they can both still useful in any form of transaction offline or online.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
January 28, 2019, 08:39:38 AM
Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
For the future, it can happen using fiat and crypto together, where there are no more problems because fiat is a traditional payment while crypto functions digitally. People are welcome to choose which one to make payments.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
January 27, 2019, 07:48:39 PM
There are also digital moneys which are in use extensively and easily controllable by goverments. Even though crypto currencies have many advantages when compared with them, goverments ignore these advantages when it comes to control. Digital and cryptocurrencies will co-exist for years and becoming superior for cypto currencies may take so much time than we expect because of resistence showed by goverments and banks.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 27, 2019, 12:15:32 PM
I actually see the world now as a mixed mode of payment of fiat and digit money composed of credit and debit cards, and other channels like paypal etc. Adding bitcoin to it doesnt change anything and doesnt have any big deal. This is also the reason why i dont know why government ban BTC and others still not consider it as a mode of payment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 27, 2019, 11:18:53 AM
I don't think it spends time with crypto or bitcoin because I have a reason that bitcoin and other crypto currencies have not been fully recognized by the government and there is no guarantee of great security
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 27, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
internet has grown to 55% coverage of the world population. It gives an idea of how many people (4.2 billion) cryptocurrency is liable to reach. The focus now should be how it will be useful to anyone who tries to use it and what could bring the preference to fiat. I have always supported bitcoin ATM, which should be adopted on many other coin, for exchanges and other uses. Bitcoin ATM machine doubled in America last year but what happens to other countries most especially larger population in Asia and the rest of the world.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 27, 2019, 06:11:18 AM
As in the Op, bitcoin evolves as an alternate. It won't replace the entire fiat system that we've been using for centuries. As years pass more and more governments will support the cryptocurrency, as a beginning more countries have already developed their own cryptocurrency for usage. In the future there won't be any collaborative effort to develop a financial system. From my understanding the blockchain technology will be used widely to make the financial system functional in a perfect manner.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 06:03:04 AM
Even if we see a collaboration between both fiat and crypto in the future, many countries do not accept crypto wholly. Because economic power of countries are not equal each other and if small countries or developing countries accept such a thing they will become toys of economically strong countries such as US or China.
No state will ever dare to abandon their national money and switch to the use of cryptocurrency. Therefore, the cryptocurrency can never replace the usual currency of the state. Cryptocurrency can exist only in parallel with the national money, complementing our financial world with the advantages of these payment systems of different nature. Given this, even small developing countries can successfully use cryptocurrency to improve their economies.
That is because fiat money in each country has been recognized by other countries in the world, but it is different from bitcoin, which most countries in the world have not yet recognized. therefore bitcoin is equal to fiat money, I think it's a good position
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 27, 2019, 03:52:19 AM
Even if we see a collaboration between both fiat and crypto in the future, many countries do not accept crypto wholly. Because economic power of countries are not equal each other and if small countries or developing countries accept such a thing they will become toys of economically strong countries such as US or China.
No state will ever dare to abandon their national money and switch to the use of cryptocurrency. Therefore, the cryptocurrency can never replace the usual currency of the state. Cryptocurrency can exist only in parallel with the national money, complementing our financial world with the advantages of these payment systems of different nature. Given this, even small developing countries can successfully use cryptocurrency to improve their economies.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

yes it is a good idea like Japan. Japan has legalized bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument but Japan also does not eliminate the yen. yen can still be used as usual. in my opinion this is a proof that cryptocurrency and fiat money can collaborate and can have a positive impact on the country's economy. and Japan is among the richest and most advanced countries in Asia.
Activity: 700
December 02, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
As I've said before, digital currency has a bright future ahead, with a secure transaction, no middle man for the price manipulation and a fast way of payment method. But it doesn't mean that crypto will reason of fiat's vanishing. I cannot think that fiat will vanish anyways, not all of people can access to internet, where is main environment of cryptocurrency. Fiat will always be there.

I am agree. Fiat money or paper money will always exist maybe in digital money that controlled by government or central banks. It will be good if adoption on cryptocurrency happen because it will increasing investor confident and market must be more attractive
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 01:49:14 AM
like in my country which is a developing country, currently there is no juxtaposition between bitcoin and fiat currency. bitcoin has only been fought as an investment tool, but hopefully in the future it will be in harmony
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
Together Using crypto-currency and cash as a means of payment is more likely than the disappearance of Fiat or crypto-currency. But how events will develop in reality - time will tell.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
I had imagined that crypto would replace fiat, when I imagined that crypto is a modern one that would make transactions easier for us while fiat was very old. But I realized that it would never happen because several countries are strongly prohibit crypto from entering the country, so the state government can firmly keep the fiat to maintain the stability of the country’s economic. There are some countries consider crypto as a threat to fiat, because the government is having difficulty to regulate if it has entered the country. And some countries are able to regulate fiat with crypto which in my opinion many people taste the benefits of fiat collaboration with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
November 28, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
Do you think it will ever happen in this government setup? They are in line with allowing criminals run away with people's money and they dont care about the common people's money. The government propaganda is just to make sure people dont get out their control and so they wont allow people to ever transact crypto in peace. Unless there is some huge economic overturning of tables, we can forget about any harmonization.

Fiat being totally regulated it would be tough to control crypto in a similar manner. There are a lot of difficulties that we at this point cannot forsee but can hope for the best.
Activity: 602
November 24, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

Fiat will keep needed by government. In some area with no internet connection, fiat very usefull. I am believe if government regulate cryptocurrency, fiat money still exist and people can use both currency at same time
Pages:
Jump to: