Pages:
Author

Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto - page 11. (Read 22987 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
By the collaboration, I here pick that the mutual existence of both Bitcoin and fiat and that is already happening in economies where Bitcoin is being used. In addition, they might stay around for long without fading.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 20, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
Yeah why do people always compare and speculate with each other who is superior? even though using and combining fiat and crypto it will be very beneficial for both, your investment or financial transactions, dont need to drop each other both can coexist
They are always comparing fiat and cryptocurrencies because both are a form of money with different characteristics, it is very clear why governments prefer to have a fiat currency because they can get away with printing as much of it as they want and they are able to tax all their population that way but we have seen what happens when the government losses control of their currency and people lose faith in it.

Which is why most of the users in the forum prefer that cryptocurrencies take over because that will mean that governments will lose control of the currency and they will not be able to cheat their citizens again that way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 19, 2018, 08:59:09 PM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

I am agree that fiat and crypto will collaborate side by side in the future. Cryptocurrency will not kill fiat money but its alternative currency with more security. I am believe government will approve cryptocurrency but will not kill fiat money
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 19, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 19, 2018, 12:56:48 PM
Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
I fully support your opinion, but do you think that by the 2030, for example, cryptocurrency will be able to replace fiat money? By that time, I am sure that technology will allow us to live without other currencies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 19, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat unless governed by governments. Cryptocurrency is now falling in demand due to the fact that the market is falling and this once again proves that we need a fiat and without it we cannot live. When the cryptocurrency comes to a new level and will be supported by at least the majority of governments, then there will be a chance that fiat and cryptocurrency will be able to create new opportunities in the global financial system.
right, government decided that. but seeing the current conditions, there are still many governments that have not been able to receive it, so it needs proof of cryptos to open their eyes
Activity: 1764
November 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat unless governed by governments. Cryptocurrency is now falling in demand due to the fact that the market is falling and this once again proves that we need a fiat and without it we cannot live. When the cryptocurrency comes to a new level and will be supported by at least the majority of governments, then there will be a chance that fiat and cryptocurrency will be able to create new opportunities in the global financial system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
I don't think fiat will ever die as opposed to what other people are talking about. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative for fiat as payment for online services and goodies and other stuffs. But it's a good case if we have a hybrid currencies where cryptos and fiat are at work all together.
To anticipate the digital technology that is certain to come, cryptocurrency is ready with blockchain technology that accommodates users in conducting trade transactions, making it easier and more efficient. Unlike transactions using fiat money uses a lot of costs, is longer and is not transparent. But both systems have advantages and disadvantages, so they complement each other. Because cryptocurrency remains an alternative payment tool, after fiat money.
I think it will be great if the fiat and crypto will work together because there possibility they help each other especially when it comes there value. And possible cryptocurrency will be more stronger while fiat will be easier to used. But the only problem is if fiat and crypto collaborate then surely huge changes will happen in both of them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
I don't think fiat will ever die as opposed to what other people are talking about. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative for fiat as payment for online services and goodies and other stuffs. But it's a good case if we have a hybrid currencies where cryptos and fiat are at work all together.
To anticipate the digital technology that is certain to come, cryptocurrency is ready with blockchain technology that accommodates users in conducting trade transactions, making it easier and more efficient. Unlike transactions using fiat money uses a lot of costs, is longer and is not transparent. But both systems have advantages and disadvantages, so they complement each other. Because cryptocurrency remains an alternative payment tool, after fiat money.
Activity: 195
November 19, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
Collaboration is always better and more fruitful. And we can see a great example of fiats and cryptos co-existing in Japan. Initially, cryptocurrency was designed to replace fiat money but it will rather be a solid alternative.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 18, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

I believe that crypto would not be able to eliminate fiat but instead it would be used together with cryptocurrency because the whole world is not yet ready for the automation of digital currency. If this would be implemented then those places wherein the usage of digital currency is not possible would be left hanging and the only choice they still have is still to use fiat because its the only way they would be able to have a medium of exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 18, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
Eliminating fiat totally seems impossible because it is gained the support of the governments and the governments draw power from it. Crypto does not allow the governments to have this opportunity. With this, crypto can only work together with fiat when it is subjected to the regulations of the governments.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 18, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is still not so stable and still depends on fiat and losing fiat would mean disaster to the system. Should cryptocurrency totally replace fiat then it could happen that regulation would now be possible. Anonymity would probably be affected which I think is not really going to happen for now. So that I would say and think that harmonization would be the only be the best thing to do.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 18, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
I want it but seems it will never happened that fiat are established since hundreds years ago and government already make fiat as one of the economy tools but although crypto came with several features which possibly to beat fiat but government will always be attempts to eleminate crypto from people life but indeed if fiat can collaborated with crypto i think most people will feel the benefit from it

Personally, it is more likely to happen and it’s completely suitable for these two currency to coexist and serve for our demand. Because as we all know that we are living in advanced technology era, digital currency is such a mainstream which represents for the world of  technology. Both fiat and crypto currency bring us benefit. Although almost all governments impose a ban on crypto, it’s still accepted by some countries and some big business gradually.  Moreover, people seem so much keen on using bitcoin for paying for commodities or services and the like. Compare to Fiat, bitcoin is just on the earlier stage, but still goes forward. Many people from various places of the world aspire to use bitcoin officially. Thus, if we can use both Fiat and Cryptocurrency for payment, it’s such a great thing that make many people feel satisfied.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 18, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Cryptocurrency will be forced to go along with the national money of the states, since it is not intended to replace cash with itself. It is simply not able to do this because, unlike the cash of the states, they have no connection with the economy of any state. Therefore, no government will ever agree to replace its national money with a cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
but now people prefer online payments for the convenience of large-scale transactions, they still have their own markets where fiat is very popular for offline and online services on a medium scale.
allows them to walk harmoniously without having problems in the transaction.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 18, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
Yeah why do people always compare and speculate with each other who is superior? even though using and combining fiat and crypto it will be very beneficial for both, your investment or financial transactions, dont need to drop each other both can coexist
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
I think they can go side by side with harmony but only in the countries which are developed and there is big contradiction about this in underdeveloped countries. However, it would both encourage crypto use and reduce the use of fiat.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

The cost of fiat money depends on the country's economy. If this money is made digital, then nothing will change much. There will be similar digital money that depends on the country's economy. It's too early to talk about the death of fiat money
Pages:
Jump to: