Pages:
Author

Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto - page 12. (Read 22987 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 13, 2018, 01:12:00 AM
I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

Yes. I am agree with you, Even though their has many scuttlebut says that fiat will die and cryptocurrency is the replacement its just a humors. For me fiat is very important to all of us, though bitcoin is here fiat is still we need in every transaction we make. If you will ask me about the possible collaboration of fiat and crypto it is a good idea, who knows it can boost the economy of every country.
Well they will not contradict and can actually survive in the same pocket. It I just the difference in the physical shape and the nature and the purpose is nothing but the same. But I am speaking this for the short term and in the long term, when the technology would expand, crypto will be one of the strongest rivals to fiat. But that will take long time to happen because the expansion of technology is way too slow.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 12, 2018, 06:48:27 PM
I think fiat is something that should and would exist alongside Crypto.  We've been talking and waiting for a major adoption wave, but IMO,  crypto will attain relative stability when it has come to a sort of 'understanding' with fiat.  Both will become tenders for transactions in almost equal measures.  But for now,  we still have to settle for making the most of Crypto and the use cases that are on the rise each day.  Like only recently,  I paid for my meal with Tapcoin,  an alt,  and it was cool to spend Crypto on basic things as food.
I understand that most likely that is that the reality that we are going to see for a long time, but that does not necessarily mean that it is always going to be the case, in my opinion fiat currencies are one of the worse ideas that humanity has ever come up with, but governments love it because they get a huge advantage by having fiat currencies and being able to steal from their own population, but slowly people are realizing what a bad deal fiat currencies have been to them.

And many people are waking up to this reality and are realizing that it is better for them to hold cryptocurrencies and if they do not believe in this market they can settle and hold gold and silver which is not a bad choice at all especially taking into account their good track record over all the history of the world.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
November 12, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

"fiat" is actually the wrong and a biased word, to insult the communal currencies, crypto can also be fiats, and they effectivly also behave that way,

what we are really talking about is communal managment currencies, there is a huge collision between crypto and those that cannot be neglected, its like capitalism and communism (cold war) could coexist next to each other, but they dont, capitalism (crypto) is unavoidably in a conflict with communism (communal managment currencies)

because the capitalists want control over the money, for communal supportive AND not supportive goals, thats the issue, thats that defines the extend of the conflict.

people working for money, are highly affected by crypto's and cryptos are in a neverending dirtfight against each other.

so no harmonisation can ever occur if the cryptocurrencies would support 100% communal managment only they would have to adapt and obey a shitload of several hundred years parliementary burocracy and regulation so that the founders of the cryptos would have to be either rich like bill gates to hire an army of lawyers or a robot because money has the ability to create asymmetries between economic participants.

regards
good, thank you for your explanation which is very useful to increase my understanding. so I can differentiate more specifically. so between communal currencies and capital currencies forever it will not be able to collaborate well. because there is a difference in the regulation system and the control of money.

Co existence of FIAT and CRYPTO is a long hope to realized by everyone in this crypto community globally. We can never say if this Speculation can be attained on the issue of the government to Regulate and further be used by the consumer's. Yet, the increase on the global awareness on the trending use of crypto either on market investment or consumer's transaction would have some good news to the government to reconsider on the issue of Regulation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
The existence of cryptocurrencies is clearly a complement to paper money, because users can choose which is easier to use for payment. Because today's society's tendencies are all online, of course cryptocurrencies  is easier to use. But for countries that are still underdeveloped, paper money is still the main thing because the infrastructure for the internet does not support the use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
I don't think fiat will ever die as opposed to what other people are talking about. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative for fiat as payment for online services and goodies and other stuffs. But it's a good case if we have a hybrid currencies where cryptos and fiat are at work all together.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
It will be a great thing for both the fiat and crypto system to work together. There is absolutely nothing wrong if we continue using fiat for instant cash payments while reserving crypto for online payments and transactions.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

I am agree if fiat currency collaborate with cryptocurrency. It will creating a new economic system and i am believe people will have more choice. With cryptocurrency, we can travel to others country without worrying carry much money or convert it to local currency.
right, on the other hand it can provide space for cryptocurrency to develop, because of course there will be many stores that facilitate payment through cryptocurrency. so that more and more people will know it, to use it
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

I am agree if fiat currency collaborate with cryptocurrency. It will creating a new economic system and i am believe people will have more choice. With cryptocurrency, we can travel to others country without worrying carry much money or convert it to local currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
They are good and helpful in economy. We would not make things more difficult. Fiat currency and digital currency are two different assets but they have only one usage, that is to transact person to person. I use both of these in different ways but I use them efficiently. I buy goods using my fiat and I invest and make money using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
if I work together to be able to produce better and more beneficial results, I think it's good to work together to complement each other for better development
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
I agree that we won't be able to completely phase out fiat. For one thing, fiat is more convenient to use when infrastructures are still lacking for crypto currency. Now, harmonization of fiat and crypto couod happen if there is a bridge. Such bridges as taxes can keep fiat flowing efficiently even when crypto currency is eatin it up.
In the future there will be a synchronization between paper money and crypto money, where internet usage has become a major requirement. Likewise, by way of payment of transactions between cities or between countries, only an instant using a smartphone, and directly into the recipient's wallet without involving the bank. Whereas for day-to-day expenses still use fiat money, because the transaction is still traditional.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 08, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
National money of states and cryptocurrency must exist and will in any case exist together, complementing each other. This will happen at least because the cryptocurrency is simply not capable of replacing the usual currency, no matter how much you dream of it. Yes, and no government will ever agree to give up their national money, because then the country's economy will quickly become unbalanced.
I think it will be great if fiat and crypto will become harmonize because we can used both anytime. Also I think fiat and crypto will be a good tandem because the fiat money used for your daily needs while crypto used to get more profit or earnings. And I think if they become harmonize they will be work together greatly, like when we used fiat in some transaction it will be fast because its harmonize to crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 08, 2018, 02:47:32 AM
National money of states and cryptocurrency must exist and will in any case exist together, complementing each other. This will happen at least because the cryptocurrency is simply not capable of replacing the usual currency, no matter how much you dream of it. Yes, and no government will ever agree to give up their national money, because then the country's economy will quickly become unbalanced.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 07, 2018, 05:58:51 AM
Its spreading like a wildfire here in the forum. I am not sure if this is just a usual strategies to promote cryptos or they dont know what will they post in this forum. How come the fiat will die? Fiat becomes part of the culture in ones country. They also have their own rules and law for it. I like your term about "harmonization" this is better than saying one will die. Why they cant be just go hand and hand and be useful in the world? Harmony is one key why everything in this world is keep on going smoothly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 07, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
Others predicted thay bitcoin and other cryptos are going to replace , the fiat currency , but the fact that the cryptocurrency is circulating in the digital world through internet access , those places that are with adequate supply of internet can utilized this crypto transactions  ,where as places with no internet access continue to use the fiat currency , so in the future there might be possibility that fiat and cryptocurrency will go harmoniously with each other.
November 07, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
I don't see any problem if fiat and crypto co-exist with each other because we all know that most people are going to crypto anyway than fiat. If you remember, people used to bring a watch, camera and a calculator with them but now it all exists in a a smartphone. And in the future, people won't be bringing their wallets and credit card with them anymore because it is also going to be in a crypto wallet inside their smart phones.
Activity: 644
November 07, 2018, 01:15:10 AM

Yes. I am agree with you, Even though their has many scuttlebut says that fiat will die and cryptocurrency is the replacement its just a humors. For me fiat is very important to all of us, though bitcoin is here fiat is still we need in every transaction we make. If you will ask me about the possible collaboration of fiat and crypto it is a good idea, who knows it can boost the economy of every country.
November 07, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
it seems that it will not happen, fiat and cryptocurrency will not be harmonious, they will always be contradictory because fiat and cryptocurrency have different creation materials so that they have become reasonable if they are conflicting.
Pages:
Jump to: