Pages:
Author

Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 8619 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 22, 2017, 02:26:19 AM
Well since "Satoshi Nakamoto " is Japanese and we know worth of Asian women in IT, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a woman who created bitcoin.
I do not think that bitcoin is purely a Japanese creation, and that only one man, and the Japanese took part in its birth, so I guess that women can take part even of other nationalities.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
I would not argue about what the contribution of women in high technology. I'm pretty sure that there are many women even smarter than I am, and that I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I guess that bitcoin has to do with a woman, too.
Activity: 149
January 07, 2017, 05:40:33 PM
a woman a man and 3 cats Tongue
The original answer. But if there are cats, and the dog can also bind here. After all, a dog is man's best friend. A man is a man and a woman. Thus every creature on the pair at birth bitcoin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
January 07, 2017, 05:19:08 PM
Well since "Satoshi Nakamoto " is Japanese and we know worth of Asian women in IT, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a woman who created bitcoin.
Statistics showed very small number of women occupy high and advanced technology in the world. Mainly talk about the achievements of men and women remain in the shadows.
Activity: 195
January 07, 2017, 04:35:59 PM
In Japan I think almost all people, regardless of whether it is men or women, are all working on IT and quite successfully.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 07, 2017, 04:24:03 PM
Activity: 263
January 07, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
I had never though about it. We really should consider the fact that Satoshi could be a woman
Women are less confident. Even if their knowledge and skills are very are competitive, and it can meet the employer, women tend to belittling and devaluing their professional capabilities. Therefore, they often do not even seek to take a position objectively relevant to their professional level - giving the position of a confident man.

I think Bitcoin could create anyone. And developers team most likely have been including women
Chances are you manners and woman together with men have equal opportunities and equal rights in relation to the bitcoin.
Activity: 223
January 07, 2017, 03:42:27 PM
it can be like that, but actually i don't think that it was woman
Women should not be underestimated. Better not discard the possibility of their participation in the creation of bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
December 28, 2016, 05:26:08 AM
it can be like that, but actually i don't think that it was woman
Activity: 187
December 25, 2016, 03:58:14 PM
I had never though about it. We really should consider the fact that Satoshi could be a woman
Women are less confident. Even if their knowledge and skills are very are competitive, and it can meet the employer, women tend to belittling and devaluing their professional capabilities. Therefore, they often do not even seek to take a position objectively relevant to their professional level - giving the position of a confident man.

I think Bitcoin could create anyone. And developers team most likely have been including women
Activity: 179
December 25, 2016, 06:39:48 AM
Activity: 179
December 25, 2016, 06:07:44 AM
There is a very famous anecdote "Woman-programmer -. It's like a guinea pig nothing to do with the sea or with a pig," women are very peculiar and find his place everywhere.
Activity: 251
December 25, 2016, 03:52:59 AM
I don't see any problem witch who created bitcoin. I think it was a group of people that created bitcoin, not an individual.Both men and woman are equal, so let's not judge based on that and just forget about the gender of the creator, since it doesn't matter at all.

It is difficult to obtain data reflecting the exact demographics of the industry, but it can be argued that women in high technology involved approximately 15%. And yet studies show that heterosexual teams are more creative, productive and innovative. Therefore, we can not exclude the absence of women at birth even bitcoin.
Activity: 632
December 25, 2016, 03:15:55 AM
All probably interested in the role of women in the IT-industry. Occupation ceases to be exclusively male. Do not be surprised. And it's not because of the fact that equality has come. In this industry, develop expertise, where female qualities are in demand. For example, girls often work testers. This work requires special diligence, attention and perseverance. They are not afraid of the routine.
Activity: 233
December 25, 2016, 02:36:21 AM
maybe woman created it
because woman has a complicated mind
According to scientists, it is in contrast to men, women have such abilities, which allows them to do several things at the same time and at the same time fulfilling it qualitatively. So in terms of the mind possible women is also very well developed.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 08:31:12 AM
maybe woman created it
because woman has a complicated mind
Activity: 250
December 15, 2016, 11:00:46 PM
I don't see any problem witch who created bitcoin. I think it was a group of people that created bitcoin, not an individual.Both men and woman are equal, so let's not judge based on that and just forget about the gender of the creator, since it doesn't matter at all.

Activity: 146
December 15, 2016, 08:10:57 PM

I think it's a woman!
A woman or man no matter
They have done well and I hope that we will soon be able to pay everywhere with Bitcoin!

Carla
Activity: 209
December 15, 2016, 07:52:55 PM
very posible if satoshi nakamoto, woman, man, child, or old people
can do anything who is created bitcoin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 15, 2016, 06:06:26 PM
a woman a man and 3 cats Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: