Pages:
Author

Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 8619 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
October 17, 2016, 12:59:02 PM
If you look at the big financial institutions that many of their employees are women. So I would not say that women can not deal with the financial issue or bitcoin, as well as general cryptocurrency. We underestimate the weaker sex.
Activity: 240
October 17, 2016, 12:23:49 PM
My woman is able to spend the money. But the most important thing is to keep quiet about the fact that I know what is bitcoin. Otherwise, I will lose all of their anonymous earnings very quickly.
Women's opportunities to work adequately in the financial sector are very large, so do not think women underestimate.
Men are more versed in the art and even have more patience than in women. I mean, for the majority of the female population.
Activity: 301
October 17, 2016, 11:29:44 AM
My woman is able to spend the money. But the most important thing is to keep quiet about the fact that I know what is bitcoin. Otherwise, I will lose all of their anonymous earnings very quickly.
Women's opportunities to work adequately in the financial sector are very large, so do not think women underestimate.
Activity: 243
October 15, 2016, 07:15:33 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
October 06, 2016, 01:38:14 AM
Not possible.
They are technically inclined.
And that is a scientific fact for the women here that say otherwise. Grin

It's possible for a woman to have created Bitcoin. Some girls are technically inclined. I lean towards it being a guy, due to Satoshi being a masculine name, but it's still a possibility.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 11:07:21 PM
Not possible.
They are technically inclined.
And that is a scientific fact for the women here that say otherwise. Grin
Activity: 285
October 05, 2016, 08:45:50 PM
Maybe it wasn't a woman, or man. Maybe it was an alien. Or aliens.
Activity: 298
October 05, 2016, 11:15:18 AM
Life is economically designed so that women are separated from the money. Almost all the money is in men. Since ancient times, so it is got that man produces money and the woman spends. I do not think that a woman needs to know about bitcoin example.
Yes. Men earn, women spend.

I you can Upset. But I know a lot of women who do earn good money, which trade on the stock exchange and who earn Bitcoin. Just because they like to live
Activity: 307
October 05, 2016, 04:56:36 AM
created bitcoin can anthyng person
until now satoshi nakamoto still anonymous
Activity: 287
October 04, 2016, 03:13:44 PM
I would not advise to associate money and relationship with a woman. By its impact destructive power of money similar to the water that washes away the soil, and then takes down the entire coast.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 02, 2016, 09:49:05 AM
Life is economically designed so that women are separated from the money. Almost all the money is in men. Since ancient times, so it is got that man produces money and the woman spends. I do not think that a woman needs to know about bitcoin example.
Yes. Men earn, women spend.
Activity: 252
October 02, 2016, 08:38:23 AM
Activity: 223
October 02, 2016, 07:48:31 AM
Bitcoin is very technical, and quite frankly it's a field that women are not attracted to. Sexes are built for different things. Of course there exceptions for everything. But chances that it was developed by a woman are extremely low. Unless that woman was a masculine one.

why would you think that only a masculine woman could write a code which is unique and could change how everyone view technology.i understand the fact that both sexes have different taste.
OP what kind of stupid question is this,are you an expert in bitcoin codes.
It is not necessary to underestimate women. There are women still much smarter than some men.
There are two types of women: one "seek" money and other material benefits, while others get them easily.
Very bad triangle man, his money and woman. And when you start to own woman, she begins to own you, because it holds your money.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
September 29, 2016, 07:56:04 PM
the odds are slim. boys love computers, numbers and fiddling away for hours with code. girls like kittens and dressing up. I don't care if the creator was a monkey or a lonely super computer. all that matters is the product.
Activity: 240
September 29, 2016, 05:42:33 PM
Bitcoin is very technical, and quite frankly it's a field that women are not attracted to. Sexes are built for different things. Of course there exceptions for everything. But chances that it was developed by a woman are extremely low. Unless that woman was a masculine one.

why would you think that only a masculine woman could write a code which is unique and could change how everyone view technology.i understand the fact that both sexes have different taste.
It is not necessary to underestimate women. There are women still much smarter than some men.
There are two types of women: one "seek" money and other material benefits, while others get them easily.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2016, 12:19:23 PM

Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
September 24, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

Activity: 300
September 24, 2016, 05:28:43 PM
Activity: 270
September 24, 2016, 02:59:48 PM
Talk about how many women are close to the bitcoin only analyzed the situation on the bitcoin market. If we take into account the fact that most online shopping service women, you get that many women are aware of cryptocurrency, but personally to be able to take risks with bitcoin business, women do not really want. Therefore, it remains a purely masculine affair.
Activity: 239
September 22, 2016, 03:53:14 PM
Women in general are very fond of money, so they can safely talk about the merits of bitcoin. It affects the whole even to the development and popularization of bitcoin
It is important for women to understand the particular complications or bitcoin particular benefits to pay this particular currency. Of course, if the popularity will be strong cryptocurrency the women themselves to take it as a fashion statement and rebuilt.
Discuss membership bitcoin to what that sex does not make sense. Because as a man and a woman can using bitcoin in full and not have difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: