Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 54. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 11:07:03 PM
of course not yet. because the purpose of bitcoin is to become digital money that can be accepted by all countries and communities that exist in the world. but until now bitcoin is only part of the country that has received as legitimate digital money like paper money .
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
Has Bitcoin reached its goal?

I think yes because bitcoin is great help in our world and many people also use it because it takes a lot of money for bitcoin and many people are also working on this forum I think when there is no bitcoin there is also the crypto currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:56:58 PM
I don't think the price of Bitcoin has a goal to reach. I think it's limit less, but it's hard to reach that 6 figure price now. Even reaching and going up back to 5 digit figure is hard. A price like $25,000 is good goal for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 10:54:33 PM
bitcoin akant remains a bubble until 2021, after the miners take a break, the BTC price will rise sharply to 200k USD,
the year 2021 is a long wait for the owners of bitcoin and is our finishing line
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
What is the real goal of bitcoin? I think it is to challenge the world of paper money.
Activity: 68
July 01, 2018, 10:33:04 PM
50k-100k $ can be thought of, but at that level it is hard to reach the target, Bitcoin has been disturbed in recent months, they have announced that bitcoin is trying to regain the value of too the past. This currency in recent months has been significantly reduced, many buyers have doubts
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 01, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

If you define the main purpose of bitcoin to become a  globally used as an alternate of fiat as an exchange currency,i thinks they cannot reach the goal,because until now,banks and paper money is still existing  and the main used as part of trading system of our economic growth,while in the other hand  bitcoin is still continue its bleeding situation now in the block chain market,thats why i could say that the purpose is failure,but  all of this have an end,and thats the time that we waited for .
Activity: 75
July 01, 2018, 10:29:27 PM
Yes it reached its goal to be a cryptocurrency and used by many people. The price will always fluctuate up and down, but I think the goal has reached to be used by many people as a digital currency.
Activity: 23
July 01, 2018, 10:19:51 PM
It would be unlikely that countries would turn the current Bitcoin ban. This has prevented the development of Bitcoin a lot
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think it may have reached its goal a long time ago. The goal was to be a currency capable of decentralization and away from the eyes of the government. It has been capable of going underground and away from the masses. Bitcoin has never been that successful before the people started using bitcoins as an investment.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
Bitcoin is far from attaining the ideal of its founders. To become a true currency for microtransactions, the Lightning Network will have to be a success. I look forward to its full development and deployment. Despite obstacles, I think bitcoin will be closer to becoming a global reserve currency.
Activity: 50
July 01, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
No Bitcoin has not achieved a goal, Bitcoin should be the world's currency where everybody in the world can use it to buy anything and now its adoption rate is still very low, and the government continues to block adoption and feature features Bitcoin itself is still not ready speed and cost are still very troublesome, so I need more time to adopt this technology. Thanks
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
July 01, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
For me bitcoin is already reached its goals before and it is now being overused by us, the creator of bitcoin is just want to create a simple new way of payment system that is untraceable and he don't mean to overtron the fiat by bitcoin, it is just a discovery that bitcoin can do more on what it is expected to do.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
I think that bitcoin has not been able to achieve their desired goals yet, and the fact that bitcoin usage is still used as an investment place in the long run or still in trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
July 01, 2018, 08:28:16 PM
No i don't think it reached it's goal at all because it's still be an illegal stuff in many country . If every countries in this world accepts it , the goal is reached.
I think the main goal of bitcoin is to be the #1 currency in the world, they need to surpass fiat money to be succesful, bitcoin is already succesful, what i mean is to reach its goal But i think they cannot surpass fiat money as the main currency because the number of people using fiat money is many than btc.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 02:41:07 AM
No bitcoin is still undervalue and i know for sure that it will increase in price and value in future time. In my point of view, the main thing is to remain as a real investment option and a secure asset for earning profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 01, 2018, 01:55:39 AM
it's because altcoin refers to the price of bitcoin. so they think bitcoin is best. I also think the same. but in its growth, many ways to make a new altcoin better than bitcoin. one of them is a fork of bitcoin. and when investors underestimate altcoin. they will soon realize. there is altcoin potentially competing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
I dont think so, if how much or money they will have a target. But for me the bitcoin reached the target already. Because we enjoy the feuit of bitcoin as of now. And almost all of my needs the answer is bitcoin that is why i think the the bitcoin teached already.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
Bitcoin has not reached it's goal yet because it is not used as a mainstream form of currency to spend, Bitcoin is still functioning normal level to hit the target of it polarity, Taking a chance to reached bitcoin goals it depends on how you work it hard from it, Bitcoin have not reach its goal,the goal to be the world currency,the goal to be accepted by all nations, this is the actual purpose that bitcoin hopes in achieving its goals and now bitcoin continues to be used.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 01, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
The main goal of bitcoin is its free circulation as an alternative means of payment around the world so that people can freely use its advantages of financial relations between citizens themselves and also in any kind of business. Bitcoin has not reached this goal yet. On the one hand, bitcoin is mainly used as a means of accumulating value and very little as a means of payment, that is, as money. On the other hand, the infrastructure for its free circulation is not yet fully developed. Apparently, ten years is still a relatively short period for this.
Pages:
Jump to: