Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Shiba Inu a bright future? - page 3. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
August 13, 2022, 07:14:28 PM
The future of the shiba inu doesn't need to be discussed anymore, because indeed one of the best meme coin is the Shiba Inu,
by having a very large community, the Shiba Inu becomes very strong. so don't ask about Shiba's future, it sure is bright!
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 13, 2022, 09:46:38 AM
After a lot of coins scam or significant drop like what happened with LUNA then I will monitor the assets at least once a day, I don't want to lose too much money and there is a lot of speculation saying that Shiba Inu is a very risky coin and can repeat LUNA, but as long as it's still good and profitable then I'll keep it in my wallet.
Yes, I agree with traders like this, because there are already many people or traders who always believe the future is always beautiful!,
but in fact the project that was very favored by many investors and bankrupt traders, namely LUNA,
LUNA became one of the biggest cryptocurrency incidents in the world. this year, and it was really terrible.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 13, 2022, 03:58:08 AM
It is just another meme coin whose "future" depends on the trend and hype. Usually most meme coins die. Only few (currently only 2 in the top 50 list) survives due to huge and constant support from the community. All of them "believes" that SHIB/DOGE will survive and give them good returns in the long run, hence keeping the project itself alive.

SHIB is being trying to move away from meme coin and make itself more like a main stream currency. As far as I know they are currently forming partnership with various companies and brands to accept SHIB. They are also developing their own layer 2 solution that will make the cost of transaction super cheap. As far as I know they are also creating their own "metaverse". Based on this, you decide if they have bright future or not.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
August 13, 2022, 03:40:55 AM
After a lot of coins scam or significant drop like what happened with LUNA then I will monitor the assets at least once a day, I don't want to lose too much money and there is a lot of speculation saying that Shiba Inu is a very risky coin and can repeat LUNA, but as long as it's still good and profitable then I'll keep it in my wallet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
Hello,
I have some questions about the Shiba Inu:

1- Is it OK to buying some Shiba Inu tokens?
2- Will Shibarium Blockchain cause the Shiba Inu pumping?
3- If I convert Ethereum to Shiba Inu, then it give me more profit?

Thank you.

While checking SHib in coinmarketcap ? still seeing this to be in top 15 , not that bad from coming crom top 10 last year

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

and also  staying at that level for months now? I'm assuming that this is waiting for at least another bumping from Whales , or specially Elon Musk? will this be happening any time soon?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 12, 2022, 08:24:26 PM
We can't get into conclusion on the future of Shiba. With time the memecoin is getting listed on more and more exchanges. This looks like a sign of good future, because we can see a lot of cryptocurrencies unable to get listed on exchanges and gets out of the market.

The recent addition is from VALR, cryptocurrency exchange backed by American hedge fund Pantera Capital have announced addition of Shiba-USDC trading pair. If the respective asset isn't on its growing path Exchanges won't add it. More exchanges keep on adding more trading pairs for Shiba itself shows the potential of having good future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
January 13, 2022, 10:27:14 AM
There's nothing wrong with investing in this meme coin, although some time ago it has decreased by 62% after reaching ATH in October 2021, but recently there were rumors of a listing on Robinhood, so it looks like there has been a jump of up to 16% and it's still holding up at $0.00003. We hope that this news is not just a rumor because as holders we also hope that Shiba can be accepted by any exchange to be able to return a positive assessment of this meme coin.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 13, 2022, 04:21:01 AM
Not really a thing in the future.

But it doesn't mean you can't make profit from it but for me, it's better to leave it untouched if you're planning to get on it.

Much better to put that budget into something else than shiba or any other meme coins that you think is good to hold.
Very true advice, any meme coin is not worth holding on to as there isn't any case for any memes that have been created at this point, so it's clear as you say that it's better to put the money elsewhere than the Shiba Inu or other memecoins.
It's true and it's too risky to invest there is meme coin and it's not a good choice for investment,
there are many coins that have potential and of course it is much safer and more profitable,
think carefully before making a decision
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
January 12, 2022, 11:53:22 PM
Still, doge recovered from it which was not expected for me. So maybe shiba recovers too when it happens.
Doge is the first meme coin and became popular due to hype of influencers. The reason why many investors jump into it for believing its a gem thats why Doge managed to recover back after bearish season. On other hand Shiba is one of the meme coin following the steps of Doge. However the popularity of meme coins are now slowly fading, so if you're going to invest in Shiba its better to have less expectation. Its still best choice to stick in coins that has potential and not only existing because of hype.
Activity: 312
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 12, 2022, 05:54:35 PM
Its normal for a altcoin for It's price pump & dump. Its bear market but you may buy some shiba for short but i don't think its future as bright as you asking. And shiba may pump cause nowdays there are some news about its partnerships, its payment method acceptance news and others but don't know these news real or not. Last question answer is, no! For short, you can but eth has bright future than shiba. So now its your choice
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 03, 2022, 03:26:03 PM
I don't think it has.

Shiba is dogecoin 2021. When bull market everything goes great but check what happened to doge when bear market happened and you will see what will happen when bear market happens.

Still, doge recovered from it which was not expected for me. So maybe shiba recovers too when it happens.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
January 03, 2022, 03:20:31 PM
Buying a Shiba is just as risky as buying any crypto. investment can be made, may be pumping soon.
The amount you will convert ETH is important. If you have the patience to wait for the long term, it is worth it, otherwise you will lose. You have to be cold blooded.

You're wrong. Investing in Shiba Inu is very different from investing in projects that are created to solve a problem or create a product. The price of a Shiba Inu does not depend on how the project develops and builds, but only on how many newbies can be persuaded to invest in the air.
Activity: 252
Merit: 45
January 03, 2022, 03:12:47 PM
Buying a Shiba is just as risky as buying any crypto. investment can be made, may be pumping soon.
The amount you will convert ETH is important. If you have the patience to wait for the long term, it is worth it, otherwise you will lose. You have to be cold blooded.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
January 03, 2022, 11:52:44 AM
I'm sure Shiba Inu will shine and make another big surprise in 2022, even though the Shiba trend is down but I'm optimistic that the team is preparing a special strategy to make Shiba great again.
It's okay to hope and we'll see how the Shiba inu develops,
shiba inu is a meme coin so I don't have high expectations and better see it in reality,
in crypto anything can happen so just follow the developments
Activity: 845
January 03, 2022, 10:51:03 AM
I'm sure Shiba Inu will shine and make another big surprise in 2022, even though the Shiba trend is down but I'm optimistic that the team is preparing a special strategy to make Shiba great again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
January 03, 2022, 07:20:40 AM
I'm sure Shiba will continue to grow and enter the top 10 again, with large capital and assets, of course it will be good capital for Shiba to be able to make other projects such as exchange, NFT and others, if you don't make adoption it will be difficult if you only rely on pumps from some investors.
Merit: 507
January 02, 2022, 07:18:15 PM
Lets say it as it is, Shiba inu is among the few crypto projects which have a very large following and if other projects can tap into its potential this will make digital currencies a success. Moreover shiba inu has also parternships which can make most companiez out here a successful journey once its partners veture to other crypto projects.

How can SHIBA INU be a partner for anyone when there is no product behind it?
I would love to know which partners you write about, so if you could provide some links to more information on this topic, I would be grateful.
The only usefulness of this token is by speculating and possibly paying if anyone wants to accept it as currency.
The only reason to invest in SHIBA INU is if someone like risk of speculation.
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
January 02, 2022, 06:54:27 PM
Lets say it as it is, Shiba inu is among the few crypto projects which have a very large following and if other projects can tap into its potential this will make digital currencies a success. Moreover shiba inu has also parternships which can make most companiez out here a successful journey once its partners veture to other crypto projects.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 02, 2022, 03:29:45 PM
Shiba inu is i think worth investment. It is highly rised coin in 2021. We can see 2x-10x rise in shiba always when market turn into bullish.
But its also trend base coin so we should always be careful and use always low investment.
Activity: 1274
January 01, 2022, 01:54:09 PM
After reaching ATH last October, the Shiba trend continued to decline, even the transaction volume that once reached more than $5 billion per day is now dropping below $1 billion, I hope Shiba continues to shine so that it can create many surprises and have a positive impact on the market.
I'm not sure Shiba shitcoin will continue to shine, many community members have complained about dump prices when they bought at high prices last month. wondering when will the shiba token price pump again. I feel sorry for them but I have no right to follow their mixed affairs in the telegram group. hope what they hope dev understand, happens in this new year.?
Pages:
Jump to: