Pages:
Author

Topic: HashEngineering - Android Wallet Creation Service - page 4. (Read 35885 times)

legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I saw that you've worked on your wallet for myriadcoin. I have created a clone of myriadcoin with different parameters, what you ask me to make the wallet?

I am too busy to take on any new coins, even if it is just a clone of one of my existing wallets.

Also, to help clear up my schedule, I no longer update the wallets for Infinitecoin, Megacoin or Quark.

I need professional service for commercial project, where robust Android wallet is important matter and could be well paid.
Please PM me if your schedule can handle it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Independent Cryptoveloper
Hello everyone,

as Hashengineering dont has the time to programm new wallets i am posting here for anybody who is interested.
I put a bounty of 0.5 BTC plus 10k FRC for getting the WLC wallet fixed (www.github.com/worldleadcurrency/wlcj & wlc-wallet). The original wallet was the digitalcoin-wallet by hashengineering. This was forked by Skirmant for Freicoin. As WLC is a Freicoin clone i try to adopt the wallet.

I can install it and everything looks ok. But the wallet is not downloading any blocks and is using up the hole space on my phone.

I am a little desperate scince i gone through the changes several times without finding any point where i can begin again.

Any help is appreciated ;-)

Many greetings Rik.

What does the log say?  How many peers does the app connect to?  Perhaps there is a verification error with difficulty or block hash?  Did the Genesis block verification work?

Hi Hashengineering,

glad you found some time. I can't really say what the log is sayin because i had to disable the tests when i make a clean install (or do you mean something diffrent? - i am testing the wallet only on my phone).

The difficultyfilter is quite the same like in bitcoin (a little bit faster) so i think it really could be the genesis block hash.

There are 3 nodes connected and they are all showing the correct block height.

Is the reset block chain deleting all data? The wallet hat more than a gig data (which is not normal) which is not removed by reset.

Sorry if the questions are dumb, there are not so many tutorials and java is not my best language.
many thanks Rik

If something is wrong with the genesis block, then the app will crash when it starts.

The log has nothing to do with the tests, it is something that most apps generate and provides useful information.  It will definitely help with debugging.

The reset block chain will delete the blockchain data, which is about 1 MB at max.  The log files can take up more room and they don't get deleted unless the app is uninstalled.

What do you use to build your apps?  maven?  or Android Studio?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
CEO WINC e. V.
Hello everyone,

as Hashengineering dont has the time to programm new wallets i am posting here for anybody who is interested.
I put a bounty of 0.5 BTC plus 10k FRC for getting the WLC wallet fixed (www.github.com/worldleadcurrency/wlcj & wlc-wallet). The original wallet was the digitalcoin-wallet by hashengineering. This was forked by Skirmant for Freicoin. As WLC is a Freicoin clone i try to adopt the wallet.

I can install it and everything looks ok. But the wallet is not downloading any blocks and is using up the hole space on my phone.

I am a little desperate scince i gone through the changes several times without finding any point where i can begin again.

Many greetings Rik.

What does the log say?  How many peers does the app connect to?  Perhaps there is a verification error with difficulty or block hash?  Did the Genesis block verification work?

Hi Hashengineering,

glad you found some time. I can't really say what the log is sayin because i had to disable the tests when i make a clean install (or do you mean something diffrent? - i am testing the wallet only on my phone).

The difficultyfilter is quite the same like in bitcoin (a little bit faster) so i think it really could be the genesis block hash.

There are 3 nodes connected and they are all showing the correct block height.

Is the reset block chain deleting all data? The wallet hat more than a gig data (which is not normal) which is not removed by reset.

Sorry if the questions are dumb, there are not so many tutorials and java is not my best language.
many thanks Rik
Hello everyone,

Many greetings Rik.

Activity: 217
CEO WINC e. V.
Hello everyone,

Many greetings Rik.
Activity: 107
Merit: 59
FUCK THE CONSPIRACY
I am too busy to take on any new coins, even if it is just a clone of one of my existing wallets.

Also, to help clear up my schedule, I no longer update the wallets for Infinitecoin, Megacoin or Quark.

Ow, so sad. Good help so hard to find in these End Times.

Dobbscoin (BOB) Is such a close clone of BitCoin & Scrypt POW
Something cloned from this would do: https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet

By the way, if you are serious about putting 1 BTC toward this: BTC and BOB use the same regex, so you can send your BTC/BOB to this Address: 1A1siaRw5ncd6cZ7YQxWRuR87GAAwWkw4M and it WILL be kept for the Android BOUNTY, once completed. This way I can ensure that, if the work gets done, the debt can be paid.

Anyhow, 1 BTC SENT to 1A1siaRw5ncd6cZ7YQxWRuR87GAAwWkw4M. Dobbscoin Android Bounty currently stands at 1 (BTC) + 50k (BOB) + 1 Ordainment Package for any (Un-Saved) Coder who Accepts "Bob" into their Wallet and completes this project to community acceptance worthy a cult of this magnitude.
I saw that you've worked on your wallet for myriadcoin. I have created a clone of myriadcoin with different parameters, what you ask me to make the wallet?

Activity: 134
The End Times are Upon Us
Dobbscoin (BOB) Is such a close clone of BitCoin & Scrypt POW
Something cloned from this would do: https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet

Ahmedbodi was working on one, but stopped after finding a hiccup he was unable to overcome.

Dobbscoin was a robot created shitcoin from the original coingen service, spawned as a study project for entry level programming and business classes I was taking in late 2013. ("BOB") was re-written over the course of that class with the help of the 2013 altcoin crowd, but it still has some issues with an invalid genesis block (it's first 0.0000001 transaction) which will have to be ignored for it to work as an android package, and frankly - it was more than I could handle to comprehend in the first place. If it weren't for private interest and assistance of SubGenii at large, it would have never gone anywhere.

I would kick 1 BTC toward the creation of this coins Android wallet.
King of the SHIT Coin - "BOB" loves YOU - You LOVE "BOB"

Most kind offer. I have considered freelancing the Android wallet out on freelancer - if it ever becomes more than a pipe-dream, I'll be happy to take you up on it. It's become what it always was anyhow. A Self-Help through Raising Hell, Bitcoin alternative meme coin project, with a small but rabid fan base more into bag-holding and trading among themselves than instantly exchanging it for bitcoin.

By the way, if you are serious about putting 1 BTC toward this: BTC and BOB use the same regex, so you can send your BTC/BOB to this Address: 1A1siaRw5ncd6cZ7YQxWRuR87GAAwWkw4M and it WILL be kept for the Android BOUNTY, once completed. This way I can ensure that, if the work gets done, the debt can be paid.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I would kick 1 BTC toward the creation of this coins Android wallet.
King of the SHIT Coin - "BOB" loves YOU - You LOVE "BOB"

It's such a close clone of BitCoin & Scrypt POW

There is a FUNDED 50k BOB Bounty for a DobbsCoin Android wallet here:
http://dobbscoin.info/smf/index.php?topic=43.0

Dobbscoin: The Official Crypto-Currency of The Church of the SubGenius -PraBob
The ONLY Crypto-Currency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.

(Bob) Dobbscoin is a SubGenius Foundation approved cryptocurrency project, created in January 2014; a simple clone of bitcoin 0.8, about Slack, and having fun within it's subculture community while enlightening minds to the ideal of fiat alternatives and a lifeling battle against The Conspiracy to regain the Slack THEY stole away..

The Church of the SubGenius is a 20+ year global community with a rich subculture history of High Wierdness, and Dobbscoin is  our official settlement instrument.. We're not trying to be innovative & there is NOT a trademark issue to be concerned with.

In Slack we trust
Get RIGHT with "BOB"
SEND $35 to:
P.O. Box 181417
Cleveland Hts, OH 44118
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK!!
Phone/Fax: 216.320.9528
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
how much you are charging for your service of android altcoin wallet creation
can those wallet be used with POS coin and will work for staking

Somewhere between 1-3 BTC.  If you are asking about a POS wallet, it may be able to be forked from Blackcoin.  Not sure if that one supports staking.  But it requires a large part of the blockchain to be stored on the phone, unlike the bitcoin wallet, which requires only about 1 MB or less for the blockchain storage.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
how much you are charging for your service of android altcoin wallet creation
can those wallet be used with POS coin and will work for staking
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
yea that makes alot of sense! one node always up is addnode=www.dirtydiggers.org and addnode=seed.frankos.org

These nodes will be in the next update.

Thanks! noticed my wallet just updated. Cheesy
yea that makes alot of sense! one node always up is addnode=www.dirtydiggers.org and addnode=seed.frankos.org

These nodes will be in the next update.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hey now! We are alive! ^_^ we just need more spv nodes up. Seems keeping those up is the freakin hard part haha.

Yes, the Franko Wallet is running.  Let me know if it stops!

Will do, ill probably be updating FRK to the latest btc standard that way we will have alot more nodes with bloomfilters on by default. LTC turned it off by default which makes it harder for the android wallet to find nodes.

While that is true, I also turned off BloomFilters in the Android App for Franko and gave it a list of nodes to connect to.  The app does not have the ability to find other nodes to connect to, which is unlike the main desktop client.  The list given to the Franko app need to be reliable. 

Hey now! We are alive! ^_^ we just need more spv nodes up. Seems keeping those up is the freakin hard part haha.

Will do, ill probably be updating FRK to the latest btc standard that way we will have alot more nodes with bloomfilters on by default. LTC turned it off by default which makes it harder for the android wallet to find nodes.

While that is true, I also turned off BloomFilters in the Android App for Franko and gave it a list of nodes to connect to.  The app does not have the ability to find other nodes to connect to, which is unlike the main desktop client.  The list given to the Franko app need to be reliable. 
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 107
Merit: 59
FUCK THE CONSPIRACY
There is a FUNDED 50k BOB Bounty for a DobbsCoin Android wallet here:
http://dobbscoin.info/smf/index.php?topic=43.0

Dobbscoin: The Official Crypto-Currency of The Church of the SubGenius -PraBob
The ONLY Crypto-Currency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.

(Bob) Dobbscoin is a SubGenius Foundation approved cryptocurrency project, created in January 2014; a simple clone of bitcoin 0.8, about Slack, and having fun within it's subculture community while enlightening minds to the ideal of fiat alternatives and a lifeling battle against The Conspiracy to regain the Slack THEY stole away..

The Church of the SubGenius is a 20+ year global community with a rich subculture history of High Wierdness, and Dobbscoin is  our official settlement instrument.. We're not trying to be innovative & there is NOT a trademark issue to be concerned with.

In Slack we trust
Praise "Bob"

Get RIGHT with "BOB"
SEND $35 to:
P.O. Box 181417
Cleveland Hts, OH 44118-1417
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK!!
Phone/Fax: 216.320.9528

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm looking for an android wallet developer, but OP seems to have retired.

I am very selective about what coins I do apps for at this time.  I have made something like 7 apps and they do require a lot of time and then later updates based on how the coin developers modifiy the coin to try to handle various attacks or shortcomings.  Myriadcoin had three forks in the past two weeks.  That took come time to translate and debug.

The wallets that I updated recently include Darkcoin, digitalcoin and Myriad.  While those are active, other coins such as Franko and Infinitecoin seem to have died.  For instance the Franko app doesn't connect to any peers and is useless.  Megacoin still works and Quark does too.

I have a preference to work on established coins (they have been around for 6 months).  If the price is right, then I may be willing to add another coin app to my list.  3 or more BTC is where the price is right.

Pages:
Jump to: