Pages:
Author

Topic: HashEngineering - Android Wallet Creation Service - page 7. (Read 35885 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have you got SHA-256 android wallet.?
Because all list of your projects is SCRYPT coins.

SHA-256 coins are possible also, the only difference is one line of code.  Even scrypt coins use the double SHA-256 for the hash values of blocks, transactions and merkle-roots.

Are there any other sha-256 wallets I can look at? Any alt coins have one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Independent Cryptoveloper
Have you got SHA-256 android wallet.?
Because all list of your projects is SCRYPT coins.

SHA-256 coins are possible also, the only difference is one line of code.  Even scrypt coins use the double SHA-256 for the hash values of blocks, transactions and merkle-roots.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
A forum has been set up for android developers at:  http://www.hashengineeringsolutions.com/forum

Another developer has joined the Hash Engineering Team, which may help with getting more android wallets done.

We have just cracked the Quark hashing function in Java, making us the best Android Wallet Development Service in the world.

+ 1

I can second that .

awesome work by HashEngineering , hope you get lots of work in the future also !
Activity: 147
A forum has been set up for android developers at:  http://www.hashengineeringsolutions.com/forum

Another developer has joined the Hash Engineering Team, which may help with getting more android wallets done.

We have just cracked the Quark hashing function in Java, making us the best Android Wallet Development Service in the world.
Activity: 214
You guy are the best, it would be cool to have android wallet for Prosper Coin
https://bitbucket.org/prospercoin/prospercoin
Infinitecoin is nearly complete.
the dgc android wallet has been tested and is working well with old wallets. it'll get added to gplay in the following few nights

This is great news.  I will help promote the digitalcoin wallet.  I have an account with digiclick.co with some DGC credits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
the dgc android wallet has been tested and is working well with old wallets. it'll get added to gplay in the following few nights
We are working on using the checkpoint feature from bitcoinj.  

This feature will eliminate the need to download the entire blockchain.  The blockchain stored by the app need only be 1 week older than the oldest set of keys.

The checkpointing feature works better with linear difficulty adjustment code (from Bitcoin and Litecoin).  The Kimoto Gravity well requires extra coding.
Further information on Quark:  Three of the 6 hash functions have been found in java.  Can anyone find bmw, groestl or jh?

This would also apply to SecureCoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Top notch service from HashEngineering !
Quark will be hard.  It has six separate hashing functions, each of which need to be translated to Java.  At this point, the blake function has been found in Java.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
How hard is quark?

Are you taking orders? Cost? Please pm
I have a 5000 florin bounty out for a wallet on florincoin.

Florin Coin uses transaction comments, which will require extra coding in the Transaction class.  As it turns out someone else is working on a java project for a similar coin which will be of help.
The Franko Wallet has been released:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.franko.wallet

The digitalcoin-wallet will soon be released on Google Play.
We found out that we were missing the Native Library for scrypt, which was slowing down the processing of the blockchain.  Now syncing the blockchain is 20 times faster and it should use much less power!

Thanks for this information.  I will consider this coin.  I will need to do some research on Florin to see how difficult it will be to fork from digitalcoin.
Activity: 182
So far the one for FRK is working GREAT!

Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else want to join my crusade of developing android apps?  It is one thing to fork the bitcoin wallet, another thing to keep up with the coin forks!

So far the one for FRK is working GREAT!

Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else want to join my crusade of developing android apps?  It is one thing to fork the bitcoin wallet, another thing to keep up with the coin forks!
Pages:
Jump to: