Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 29. (Read 160428 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
wow that was a lot of posts to read... so is the real ownerof hashie trolling right now?  Or is it someone else?

No one knows...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Are u still trust that company
they rob people money
they are SCAMMER..
Activity: 252
I love bitcoins.
wow that was a lot of posts to read... so is the real ownerof hashie trolling right now?  Or is it someone else?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
http://lizardstresser.su is up. it has a better roi in that you pay bitcoins and pieces of crap like hashie go away. it's worth $20 a month.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I keep getting emails from Queen Elsa telling me about exciting deals at Hashie

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 712
So despite cloudfare someone successfully DDOSed the site?

Here you have an opportunity to make things a bit neat Hashie...
Many angry people can beat CloudFlare obviously. We will f_ck this assh*le.
Activity: 532
So despite cloudfare someone successfully DDOSed the site?

Here you have an opportunity to make things a bit neat Hashie...
Activity: 616
So this BitJane that is a moderator at hashtalk is connected to this scam ?

Makes sense, shitflies tend to migrate between one pile of dung and the next.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
here is the part of hashie chat code:

rivets.binders.user = function(el, value){
      if(value == "admin"){
         el.innerHTML = "<Hashie (Official)>";
      } else if(value == "cryptoassets"){
         el.innerHTML = "<bbit (Official)>";
      } else if(value == "QueenElsa"){
         el.innerHTML = "<Queen Elsa>";
      } else {
         el.innerHTML = "<" + value + ">";
      }
As one can see only three persons have admin rights, ie Hashie (Official), bbit (Official) and Queen Elsa

So who is bbit?

Look here http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/blog/tag/bbit/

As one can notice there is  bbit link on http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/blog/tag/bbit/   page and http://bitchangeclub.org/ URL behind the link (quick redirect tp bitcoin org) . So looks like bbit is abreviation for bitcoinchangeclub

The Exutive Director of bitchangeclub.org is Jane Kreisman known as  Bit*Jane http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/about-us

(http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/files/2014/06/BitJane.jpg  here is she)

She advocates both GAW and Hashie on various sources.  http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/  is all about GAW and Hashie. Nothing more

She  knows both Sahra Hall (presumably our Queen Elsa) and Matthew Myrtle  (presumably Hashie official)

Is BitJane  mysterious bbit?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Due to the uncertainty and controversy surrounding the thing

I think ROI of about four hours is very reasonable.

hahaha such magic ROI
Due to the uncertainty and controversy surrounding the thing

I think ROI of about four hours is very reasonable.
Now that the auction is officially open

I bid 0.00020000 for 100 GH/s of Magic Miner.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Come on Elsa, let's see some boobs  Kiss

Best post of the whole thread xD
Activity: 518
I've got to say, I think this may be a hack.
What the fuck is going on.

what what, they are trying to sell magic miners, but are refusing to provide a solid proof of them being powered by magic. buyer beware. i like the idea of magic miners but there is a lot of scams out there, you have to provide proof!  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Come on Elsa, let's see some boobs  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I've got to say, I think this may be a hack.
What the fuck is going on.
Activity: 518
will we be able to use frostcoins on amazon directly or we will have to use some plugin like gaw? and its maybe the third time i ask this, WHEN WILL MINER MODS be out?  Angry you know like to increase frostminer hashrate, freeze fees and etc..
and there should be more communication on your side, if you are making some transitions in your business model like gaw you should make it very clear for your customers if you want them to come back and buy more.

p.s. can you prove that your gen2 miners are powered by magic? why maintenance fees for magic are so similar to fees for electricity, just a coincidence? i dont think so! because there can always be doubt, i mean, what if there is no magic involved and they are powered by electricity really - then its false advertising, if you state their are powered by magic - they better should be.., there is enough missinformation and false claims in cloudmining already!  Huh Roll Eyes Smiley

p.s.2 Puppet, i suggest you include this gen2 under ponzi unless really proven to be powered by magic!

I HAD ENOUGH ALREADY - PROVE YOUR MAGIC OR NOBODY WILL INVEST!

You will be able to spend Frostcoins on Frostbase and buy it on Amazon through the Amazon API Tongue Nah, we're not scammers like GAW.

We have proof that gen 2 miners are powered by magic! Here it is:

-Queen Elsa

photoshoped, not convinsing at all, its just a picture, a real proof should include a video of channeling hashpower or smth. and if u want to be trusted u should state how much magic u have for current batch to not oversell!  Angry Shocked 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
will we be able to use frostcoins on amazon directly or we will have to use some plugin like gaw? and its maybe the third time i ask this, WHEN WILL MINER MODS be out?  Angry you know like to increase frostminer hashrate, freeze fees and etc..
and there should be more communication on your side, if you are making some transitions in your business model like gaw you should make it very clear for your customers if you want them to come back and buy more.

p.s. can you prove that your gen2 miners are powered by magic? why maintenance fees for magic are so similar to fees for electricity, just a coincidence? i dont think so! because there can always be doubt, i mean, what if there is no magic involved and they are powered by electricity really - then its false advertising, if you state their are powered by magic - they better should be.., there is enough missinformation and false claims in cloudmining already!  Huh Roll Eyes Smiley

p.s.2 Puppet, i suggest you include this gen2 under ponzi unless really proven to be powered by magic!

I HAD ENOUGH ALREADY - PROVE YOUR MAGIC OR NOBODY WILL INVEST!

You will be able to spend Frostcoins on Frostbase and buy it on Amazon through the Amazon API Tongue Nah, we're not scammers like GAW.

We have proof that gen 2 miners are powered by magic! Here it is:

-Queen Elsa
These guys are known for magic hash but i doubt they´ve ever heard of hashie

Pages:
Jump to: