Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 25. (Read 160428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Not sure any of that helps but thought it might be relevant.

Thank you, that is very interesting.

Still this whole frost thing is a dickhead move. "Sahra" (whoever that might be) is just painting a target on his/her back. If there was indeed an exploit just come clean about it, can't be any worse than this game bullshit.

I agree. They stated that the answer is in their ARG, but I guess that's only some kind of delaying tactics. They claimed that someone has stolen 100 BTC and they will go to the police. Maybe it's related to the story with the bug. But as you said, no reason for that psycho game.

I'm not familiar with the laws, isn't it possible to get their site shut down from the hosting company due to scamming customers? They still sell their shit and some simple minded users buying it.

Yeha we need to shut down the site, if possible, they are still selling " magical"  shit to some dumb user...maybe not so much more dumb than many of us, but meh..
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
This all gets stranger from day to day  Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Still this whole frost thing is a dickhead move. "Sahra" (whoever that might be) is just painting a target on his/her back. If there was indeed an exploit just come clean about it, can't be any worse than this game bullshit.

I agree. They stated that the answer is in their ARG, but I guess that's only some kind of delaying tactics. They claimed that someone has stolen 100 BTC and they will go to the police. Maybe it's related to the story with the bug. But as you said, no reason for that psycho game.

I'm not familiar with the laws, isn't it possible to get their site shut down from the hosting company due to scamming customers? They still sell their shit and some simple minded users buying it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Others info that might help.

My response to that first email.

I imagine this email might by addressed to multiple customers if you were having an issue so I will ignore the tone of your email for now.

If you look at your support messages you will see that I sent you a message because I thought something might be wrong. I was having an issue with my bitcoin wallet on coinbase because it showed my deposit of 1.1 BTC three times. The excess balance in my Hashie wallet made sense. I later looked and saw the deposit only posted once. I will be able to review the account from my PC in the morning and if my records show what you are stating I will be happy to refund the entire amount. I am not interested in keeping something I am not entitled too.

Next email after checking my account and seeing my purchase disabled.

I just sat down to go through my account and it is disabled and the miner I purchased is gone. Could someone please explain what is going on?

Sahra's reply -

Hi,

You owe Hashie 1.01097 BTC:

| 1297345 | purchase | -1.01097000 | 2014-12-26 19:07:31 |   24168 | cdb28154                                                         | 2500 GH                                                          | 0.00000000 | 0.00000000 |

Your account was credited with 1.01097 BTC instead of being debited with that amount due to a bug in the pricing algorithm.

Please return this amount to 1HaShiEAAhhkVW8fdTpg1mu2ikLVZcxtg2 and we will be able to correct your account.

I sent the amount back. After repurchasing and not receiving a payout I went to the chat to see what was going on. Someone claiming to be Sahra singled me out with a few curses for take advantage of the exploit. (Not true of course) This was my first indication that something was horribly wrong so I emailed Sahra to make sure they were aware of it.

My email -

I went to check chat because I never received payout for the miner I purchased. There is someone representing them self as a Hashie employee abusing your customers.

Her reply -

That's me, I'm sorry I said that, I'm a bit stressed. Please accept my apologies.

This is indeed very interesting: maybe someone massively exploited the bug, and so hashie decided to inscenate the fake hack and made all this mess to cover their fault...
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Others info that might help.

My response to that first email.

I imagine this email might by addressed to multiple customers if you were having an issue so I will ignore the tone of your email for now.

If you look at your support messages you will see that I sent you a message because I thought something might be wrong. I was having an issue with my bitcoin wallet on coinbase because it showed my deposit of 1.1 BTC three times. The excess balance in my Hashie wallet made sense. I later looked and saw the deposit only posted once. I will be able to review the account from my PC in the morning and if my records show what you are stating I will be happy to refund the entire amount. I am not interested in keeping something I am not entitled too.

Next email after checking my account and seeing my purchase disabled.

I just sat down to go through my account and it is disabled and the miner I purchased is gone. Could someone please explain what is going on?

Sahra's reply -

Hi,

You owe Hashie 1.01097 BTC:

| 1297345 | purchase | -1.01097000 | 2014-12-26 19:07:31 |   24168 | cdb28154                                                         | 2500 GH                                                          | 0.00000000 | 0.00000000 |

Your account was credited with 1.01097 BTC instead of being debited with that amount due to a bug in the pricing algorithm.

Please return this amount to 1HaShiEAAhhkVW8fdTpg1mu2ikLVZcxtg2 and we will be able to correct your account.

I sent the amount back. After repurchasing and not receiving a payout I went to the chat to see what was going on. Someone claiming to be Sahra singled me out with a few curses for take advantage of the exploit. (Not true of course) This was my first indication that something was horribly wrong so I emailed Sahra to make sure they were aware of it.

My email -

I went to check chat because I never received payout for the miner I purchased. There is someone representing them self as a Hashie employee abusing your customers.

Her reply -

That's me, I'm sorry I said that, I'm a bit stressed. Please accept my apologies.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
For what it is worth I do believe they were hacked. (or maybe self hacked)

How do I know?

December 26th I purchased a firehasher.....Also when I noticed the 2BTC in my account the price of firehashers was -1.0987 (or whatever it actually was)  A hour later that was corrected. So someone purchased hundreds or thousands of the firehashers and immediately withdrew funds. This "bug" was gone when I looked a few hours later.

As I got it the bug was in that when someone has pucharsed FH with negative price his/her balance immedeatly responded by rise. Ammasing

Nevertheless it was Hashie's bug and their responce to that by stealing btc from all users acounts to cover that is the fraud. So all who are behind hashie are swindlers

How do I know?

December 26th I purchased a firehasher. Deposited the funds to buy one. Purchased one and afterwards my BTC balance showed 2+ BTC. When I made my deposit from coinbase it showed the deposit 3 times. (those who used coinbase have seen that error before.) Because it looked like I had deposited multiple times I did a 2 BTC withdraw. Later when I had time to review my coinbase account and saw that I only deposited one time I contacted Hashie and asked them to audit my account because something had to be wrong.

Next morning  I received threatening emails about a bug in their system and how I owed them 2 BTC. (which was true) I send the BTC back to them and then made the purchase a second time. (And you know the rest, never received first payout, everything fell apart right after)

For what it is worth the emails I received from Sarah seemed legit at the time - Here is the first one

Hello,

We have recently audited our systems and discovered that you have made a number of withdrawals of which you are not entitled to. Our investigation discovered a bug in the pricing algorithm of one of our products, allowing users to obtain fake balances by purchasing the product. Withdrawals resulting from this bug are unauthorized.

Our records show you owe Hashie an amount of 2.1198 BTC.

Hashie hereby requests you to return the sum of 1.48386 BTC (70% of the amount) to 1HaShiEAAhhkVW8fdTpg1mu2ikLVZcxtg2 within 24 hours of the receipt of this email. Hashie will allow you to keep 30% of the amount if you promptly return the unauthorized payments.

Your activities may constitute a criminal offense under s.478.1(1) of the Criminal Code in the Commonwealth of Australia, in which Hashie operates. Furthermore, your activities may constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, of United States which you reside in.

Hashie takes this matter seriously and will seek law enforcement assistance if this matter is not voluntarily resolved.

Best regards.

I did find it odd that they only asked for 70% back. For the record I did send the entire amount.

Also when I noticed the 2BTC in my account the price of firehashers was -1.0987 (or whatever it actually was)  A hour later that was corrected. So someone purchased hundreds or thousands of the firehashers and immediately withdrew funds. This "bug" was gone when I looked a few hours later.

Thanks for sharing your story. Now, at least, we know 2 facts:

Hashie operated from Australia (Queen Elsa mentioned Australia but no proof)
They are aware of the laws regarding fraud ^^
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
If cloud hashing in general and anyone involved with the Hashie scam wasn't enough to scare you away this link should close the deal.

Look at this crap...by "Dr" Coates

http://multipledisorders.com/uncategorized/facebook-security-perfect-cloaking-device/

Could this guy be Queen Elsa? He is self diagnosed with multiple mental issues. I'm thinking he might be a good candidate.

this guy was obsessed with the frost in Florida. http://multipledisorders.com

frostcoin ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
so Hashie.co sold all our btc today and we are at  $267 btc price now ...

Thoughts?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Bloody amoral fuckers.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250

How do I know?

December 26th I purchased a firehasher. Deposited the funds to buy one. Purchased one and afterwards my BTC balance showed 2+ BTC. When I made my deposit from coinbase it showed the deposit 3 times. (those who used coinbase have seen that error before.) Because it looked like I had deposited multiple times I did a 2 BTC withdraw. Later when I had time to review my coinbase account and saw that I only deposited one time I contacted Hashie and asked them to audit my account because something had to be wrong.

Next morning  I received threatening emails about a bug in their system and how I owed them 2 BTC. (which was true) I send the BTC back to them and then made the purchase a second time. (And you know the rest, never received first payout, everything fell apart right after)

For what it is worth the emails I received from Sarah seemed legit at the time - Here is the first one

Hello,

We have recently audited our systems and discovered that you have made a number of withdrawals of which you are not entitled to. Our investigation discovered a bug in the pricing algorithm of one of our products, allowing users to obtain fake balances by purchasing the product. Withdrawals resulting from this bug are unauthorized.

Our records show you owe Hashie an amount of 2.1198 BTC.

Hashie hereby requests you to return the sum of 1.48386 BTC (70% of the amount) to 1HaShiEAAhhkVW8fdTpg1mu2ikLVZcxtg2 within 24 hours of the receipt of this email. Hashie will allow you to keep 30% of the amount if you promptly return the unauthorized payments.

Your activities may constitute a criminal offense under s.478.1(1) of the Criminal Code in the Commonwealth of Australia, in which Hashie operates. Furthermore, your activities may constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, of United States which you reside in.

Hashie takes this matter seriously and will seek law enforcement assistance if this matter is not voluntarily resolved.

Best regards.

I did find it odd that they only asked for 70% back. For the record I did send the entire amount.

Also when I noticed the 2BTC in my account the price of firehashers was -1.0987 (or whatever it actually was)  A hour later that was corrected. So someone purchased hundreds or thousands of the firehashers and immediately withdrew funds. This "bug" was gone when I looked a few hours later.

Activity: 8
Hashie has stolen my miners and my BTC balance!  Cry
Scam!

http://hashiescam.blogspot.com and read the comments too.  Wink
Activity: 8
Hashie has stolen my miners and my BTC balance!  Cry
Scam!
Activity: 616
If cloud hashing in general and anyone involved with the Hashie scam wasn't enough to scare you away this link should close the deal.

http://multipledisorders.com/uncategorized/facebook-security-perfect-cloaking-device/

Could this guy be Queen Elsa? He is self diagnosed with multiple mental issues. I'm thinking he might be a good candidate.

Yeah and he could double as Hashtalk moderator. It´s just the kind

of dung that shitflies love.
Activity: 12

Activity: 12
here is the part of hashie chat code:

rivets.binders.user = function(el, value){
      if(value == "admin"){
         el.innerHTML = "<Hashie (Official)>";
      } else if(value == "cryptoassets"){
         el.innerHTML = "<bbit (Official)>";
      } else if(value == "QueenElsa"){
         el.innerHTML = "<Queen Elsa>";
      } else {
         el.innerHTML = "<" + value + ">";
      }
As one can see only three persons have admin rights, ie Hashie (Official), bbit (Official) and Queen Elsa

So who is bbit?

Look here http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/blog/tag/bbit/

As one can notice there is  bbit link on http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/blog/tag/bbit/   page and http://bitchangeclub.org/ URL behind the link (quick redirect tp bitcoin org) . So looks like bbit is abreviation for bitcoinchangeclub

The Exutive Director of bitchangeclub.org is Jane Kreisman known as  Bit*Jane http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/about-us

(http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/files/2014/06/BitJane.jpg  here is she)

She advocates both GAW and Hashie on various sources.  http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/  is all about GAW and Hashie. Nothing more

She  knows both Sahra Hall (presumably our Queen Elsa) and Matthew Myrtle  (presumably Hashie official)

Is BitJane  mysterious bbit?

A little sleuthing showed that Bitcoin Jane Kreisman uses an Administrator named Dr. Paul Coates, http://bitcoinchangeclub.org/about-us/

Mr. Coates, looks to have been involved in:
a PayPal billing scam back in the 90's http://bruner.dreamhosters.com/2004/07/new-paypal-spam-scam/, where he ran a bondage podcast that was blind billing people
a Second Life property scam in the 2000's, http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/130/2a/106692/2.html
and is currently turning his existing website into a cloud hashing service, www.signaturenetworks.net

I also stumbled upon his foundations for working dogs and a Hashtalk posting for a golf cart donation fund. His Facebook page shows him driving a golf cart and walking with a cane and dog.
I can see the site is up. Is everything back to normalcy ?

Check their TOS and have a look at the chat. Be careful, enough people lost their money to them.
Activity: 712
I don't understand why people still think this is legit...
Activity: 560
I can see the site is up. Is everything back to normalcy ?

Lol you kidding  mate ? they hashing with magic

Haha Cheesy

Scammers gonna scam...
Pages:
Jump to: