Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 35. (Read 160442 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
as far as i know, no, last i saw of him in the chat was just before he banned me for posting the link to the blogspot page ...

Seems they got bored themself for laughing about customers and posting nonsense. Instead of they/he better use user funds for new scam projects and monitoring this thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
as far as i know, no, last i saw of him in the chat was just before he banned me for posting the link to the blogspot page ...
Did he/they show up in the Hashie chat today? Users are posting the links and personal infos all the time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Nah, the language is too tortured and the syntax too awkward for

a guy with English as the first language.
Activity: 532
Hehe I was author of hashiescam.blogspot.com Someone should copy all info (just in case) ;-)

Copied here  Grin love evernote
hashie, each time at night, you hear that weird noise, you know it could be one of us, coming for you.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
it s bad news but hashia is finish
i dont dink they will come back and pay..

even if he did (wich he wont), he pissed off too many, too crazy people, to ever live a peacefull life ..
the price of betrayal now gets to live with it hope they dont sleep at night

even if he did (wich he wont), he pissed off too many, too crazy people, to ever live a peacefull life ..
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

They not coming back. We're coming to them..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

http://hashiescam.blogspot.com/   - all about hashie scammer

I was struck by this entry:

Maiden name of his mother is: Dietz

because I was sure I had seen that surname while doing research about scammer Eric Corlew of Basic Mining.

Here it is!

Sarah Mae Dietz (Corlew)
Sarah is the Ex-Wife to Eric and they have a child together.

Is this coincidence?!

Maybe the "queen"?
the net is closing. keep looking people! 
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

http://hashiescam.blogspot.com/   - all about hashie scammer

I was struck by this entry:

Maiden name of his mother is: Dietz

because I was sure I had seen that surname while doing research about scammer Eric Corlew of Basic Mining.

Here it is!

Sarah Mae Dietz (Corlew)
Sarah is the Ex-Wife to Eric and they have a child together.

Is this coincidence?!

Difficulty is rising abnormally, more then 10% in last 4 days, so I think Hashie scammer is using stolen coins to make bigger profit from btc difficulty derivatives.

Yeah, that's what I think, too.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Difficulty is rising abnormally, more then 10% in last 4 days, so I think Hashie scammer is using stolen coins to make bigger profit from btc difficulty derivatives.
any news when compensations for lost free miners begin?  Roll Eyes

See below

btw, any ETA when Hashie will apologize, beg for forgiveness and starts selling his wealth to pay his customers?  Cheesy Wink Grin

ETA: when hell freezes over Cheesy

p.s. i think he should take in mind that if lets say i have 2$ in my balance, 2$ is not enough, with interest if should be like 2.1 now at least and it will grow!  Tongue

ToS (terms of scam) were edited, so no compensation Wink

I hope that helps Tongue

Terms of scam update doesnt mean anything since we agreed the original ones  Grin

This new things are just psycho jokes

Hope they apologyze and refund or will go after them
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
He just finished the university and instantly going into jail. Crazy Cheesy

he's probably in bahamas sipping his pinacolada with his laptop on the bar looking at this exact thread and laughing at us with his hookers right now ...

he'll be sipping on something else, soon enough
yeah rice water from a big thick straw
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Smiley so.. i am now a happy AMhash direct customer.. Tongue any news when compensations for lost free miners begin?  Roll Eyes
and there should be a few $ in my balance left.. btw, any ETA when Hashie will apologize, beg for forgiveness and starts selling his wealth to pay his customers?  Cheesy Wink Grin
p.s. i think he should take in mind that if lets say i have 2$ in my balance, 2$ is not enough, with interest if should be like 2.1 now at least and it will grow!  Tongue

They will never apologize/ask for forgiveness. They will however start a new ponzi and try to fuck some more people, I guarantee it
any news when compensations for lost free miners begin?  Roll Eyes

See below

btw, any ETA when Hashie will apologize, beg for forgiveness and starts selling his wealth to pay his customers?  Cheesy Wink Grin

ETA: when hell freezes over Cheesy

ToS (terms of scam) were edited, so no compensation Wink

I hope that helps Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
 Smiley so.. i am now a happy AMhash direct customer.. Tongue any news when compensations for lost free miners begin?  Roll Eyes
and there should be a few $ in my balance left.. btw, any ETA when Hashie will apologize, beg for forgiveness and starts selling his wealth to pay his customers?  Cheesy Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: