Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 38. (Read 160432 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

I would never invest any IRL value into such a setup! (anymore)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hashie.co
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/amhash.com

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Hope someone catch these bastards in this life aswell

Congrats, your first post is full of stupid.
lol love the response  Cool

I mean no disrespect to anyone really.. (not even you or your former tough guy)

Did anyone give it a second thought of why hashie.co kept the chat (login needed) and other services (login needed) open long after the "hack"? (maybe even still) And why do AMHash (remember they state that they have the userlist along with the allocated power) .. why do they need YOU to log into hashie.co to find your exact hashpower?

We all know that to unlock any symmetric crypted private PGP key, we need a password.

I think they have it all now...

great guys...

Your point being?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

I would never invest any IRL value into such a setup! (anymore)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hashie.co
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/amhash.com

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Hope someone catch these bastards in this life aswell

Congrats, your first post is full of stupid.
lol love the response  Cool

I mean no disrespect to anyone really.. (not even you or your former tough guy)

Did anyone give it a second thought of why hashie.co kept the chat (login needed) and other services (login needed) open long after the "hack"? (maybe even still) And why do AMHash (remember they state that they have the userlist along with the allocated power) .. why do they need YOU to log into hashie.co to find your exact hashpower?

We all know that to unlock any symmetric crypted private PGP key, we need a password.

I think they have it all now...

great guys...

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If it's at havelock you will see the dividends around 12 noon EST. The pay rate is ฿0.00000744 per unit so multiply your hash by this.

Yep, already got mine, bought some shares.

Currently the price at Havelock moves down to 0.0010 per share (Hashie sold at 0.0012). Time to get some more shares (that you can sell when you want to cash out).

It's a good time to buy because a lot of Hashie owners are cashing out it looks like driving the price per share down.

Are they cashing out through havelock? How is it possible?

You can transfer your shares from Hashie to Havelock (via AMHash website, you can choose to transfer to AMHash or Havelock) and sell them at their marketplace.
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
If it's at havelock you will see the dividends around 12 noon EST. The pay rate is ฿0.00000744 per unit so multiply your hash by this.

Currently the price at Havelock moves down to 0.0010 per share (Hashie sold at 0.0012). Time to get some more shares (that you can sell when you want to cash out).

It's a good time to buy because a lot of Hashie owners are cashing out it looks like driving the price per share down.

Are they cashing out through havelock? How is it possible?

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I did a write up for any one who hasn't transferred their shares yet.  I included screenshots for each step.  Please let me know what you think.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/30/transher-hashie-cloud-amhash-miners-amhash-havelock/
Activity: 169
All cloud mining farms are kind of ponzi
so all off them wiil be collabs one day
importatnt thing when you join and when you left..

Right, and you need to be able to trade your stake at any time in a real

and liquid market of both bids and asks.
i only know of 1 cloud mining service that allows instant liquidity to sell and buy on demand. That would be cex.io granted people dont like the fees or prices but they have always been around and never had a problem. I would have larger investment with cex.io if they was lower price and i like fact they have trading platform also for other coins

and in a sec you know 2 .......: Hashnest
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

i only know of 1 cloud mining service that allows instant liquidity to sell and buy on demand. That would be cex.io granted people dont like the fees or prices but they have always been around and never had a problem. I would have larger investment with cex.io if they was lower price and i like fact they have trading platform also for other coins

I love CEX and to maintain the love I definitely don´t mine there.
lol sounds like love hate relationship, but i can understand what you are saying. I really wish they offered scrypt cloud mining as well but oh well what can i do  Cry
Activity: 616

I love CEX and to maintain the love I definitely don´t mine there.
transfer to AM worked flawlessly. took a little over 24 hours.

Thank god I have never bought 'Gen 1' ...
lucky you i had seen mostly gen 1 selling and fire units sell due to the lower price they had for most part  Cry

Activity: 868
shares worth it? i mean, realistic ROI?

Just do the math

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1&action=getdividends

Dividends are decreasing like with each other cloud mining service.

With a decreasing BTC price, nothing is super profitable currently. But you can buy now cheap and make profit when BTC price increases. Though it's a risk, like each other investment.

You're looking at around 6 month ROI.

Just do the math

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1&action=getdividends

Dividends are decreasing like with each other cloud mining service.

With a decreasing BTC price, nothing is super profitable currently. But you can buy now cheap and make profit when BTC price increases. Though it's a risk, like each other investment.
Activity: 420

Where can I see my daily mined satoshis at AM Hash?
There is no reason that for not mining...

They are mining. AMHash are no miners, it's just shares of a mining operation. You get a share of their earnings and pay a share of their expenses via maintenance fees. As stated several times, due to implementing the shares from Hashie, AMHash is very busy and has to work on their system. Payouts are currently suspended until all shares are imported. Just wait a few days.

Is there also an autorebuy possibility?  Huh Huh Huh

No, AMHash is currently sold out. Additionally they don't deal with low share buys, they sell from 20 TH/s and above. That's why they worked with 2 resellers (Hashie and Havelock) to allow people buying smaller shares. At Havelock, you can buy/sell at the market, from 1 share.

Kind regards,  Smiley
Zorro

Activity: 233

Kind regards,  Smiley
Zorro
Activity: 420
transfer to AM worked flawlessly. took a little over 24 hours.

Thank god I have never bought 'Gen 1' ...
Does anyone know when AMHash is planing on resuming payouts for trasferred miners from hashie?

Announcement from AMHash:

We have receive 800+ requests now,but according to the user list there is 2000+ user's requests to deal with.That's a lot of work.
Please wait patiently.The dividends will back to normal as soon as possible.
And,again,Only AMHash shares/hashpower can be transfer to AMHash.com or Havelock.For other hashpower/miner purchased on Hashie,please contact Hashie.

- AMHash Team

I read somewhere it may take a few more days, so not today or tomorrow. Expect the first week of January.
Pages:
Jump to: