Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 77. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Still nothing new about them Gen1 Miners?

NO. i think we have to wait a few weeks. They dont say anything about the time
I do also think will be few weeks but we will see
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

NO. i think we have to wait a few weeks. They dont say anything about the time
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
i wonder if there will be promotions for cyber monday, i think should have some good deals but i might be wrong so who knows only time will but we can only hope
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I got 10% more gh/s using the 0.01 i got through referrals O.o . If i knew about the promotion i would have keep it to reach 0.04 and would have bough with my own coin.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
They do list a deal on the Bitcoin Black Friday site. Just no way to actually use it :p So, um, dunno.

I'm just like you , I saw this on twitter

50 % off of all Miners for Bitcoin Black Friday: http://www.bitcoinblackfriday.com/#cat=5

But I create an order with the AMHash miners and other with their Gen1 miners and I can't see the discount.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
They do list a deal on the Bitcoin Black Friday site. Just no way to actually use it :p So, um, dunno.
Activity: 434
you are always better off buying real hardware than a cloud which can float away at any minute, leaving you penniless.

some black friday sales are happening now folks, 40c per GH/s for REAL HARDWARE. I'd advise to avoid anything that thinks it's a cloud.. you know how they have the inclination to just disappear in a gust of wind.

Cheesy
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Please do not quote referral link spam. We're going to move to a self moderated thread if this keeps happening.

-Sahra
Activity: 434
Hi everybody,

Hi Hashie,

Will there be some special discounts tomorrow?

Black Friday  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Wink
Zorro

isn't Black Friday specifically designated to physical high-street stores, whilst Cyber Monday is denoted to online purchases?
therefore, you will need to wait til monday.  Grin
Activity: 233
Hi everybody,

Hi Hashie,

Will there be some special discounts tomorrow?

Black Friday  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Wink
Zorro
If you have paid miners and sell them in the market can you still withdraw the payouts on the free miner if the free miner is the only one you have left?

No.  You need to have a active paid miner
so i guess if you are planing of selling miners for whatever reason i guess you best take out all bitcoin out. Then it leaves the problem of having to make second withdraw for the sale proceeds of the miners you sell. Ofcourse if you only selling part of the miners and keeping some then should be ok on btc withdrawls.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
If you have paid miners and sell them in the market can you still withdraw the payouts on the free miner if the free miner is the only one you have left?

That is what I thought. Thanks.
Activity: 318

Activity: 616
P.S. Before I leave I assume that those whose IQ tops that of
room temperature understand this elementary concept.

So if you´re on the wrong side of that please don´t bother
me with contentless bunk until I return.

Love and all the best, g
All right men (women are men too) let us go over this.

By investing in cloud mining operations you are in effect lending
the people running said operations for future equipment,

Since this is an extremely fast moving industry with pretty
much predictable diminishing yields for those lending funds
for its perpetuation
it goes pretty much without saying that you have to start your
investment  with the highest possible yield demand. More later.
My last payout on  51.5 GH/s hashing power (10 GH/s was free) I am being paid 0.00064098 - 0.00028175 maint. fee for a total of 0.00035923 the last 24 hour period. The payout before maintenance is more than the theoretical return on the calculator but the electricity (maintenance) fee takes about 44% of daily earning. My electricity cost where I live is about 50% on my Antminer S3 so Hashie's returns are quite acceptable if they continue as is. This result was a typical daily result. Some days are slightly less and some days are slightly more.
that seems to be in line with what i am getting. So to person who asked there you have it the short sweet answer without me having to do the leg work lol.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
My last payout on  51.5 GH/s hashing power (10 GH/s was free) I am being paid 0.00064098 - 0.00028175 maint. fee for a total of 0.00035923 the last 24 hour period. The payout before maintenance is more than the theoretical return on the calculator but the electricity (maintenance) fee takes about 44% of daily earning. My electricity cost where I live is about 50% on my Antminer S3 so Hashie's returns are quite acceptable if they continue as is. This result was a typical daily result. Some days are slightly less and some days are slightly more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Well, I had hash at Hashie which I sold but not because
I think it´s a ponzi scam but because of the shitty payouts.

What are you plans then ?? if not too indiscrete ?

The better question would be what were my plans
since their payouts tanked after the last difficulty
increase.

How is cloudminr.io paying out lately ? I mean what % of the theoretical yield ?
i actually got some GHS here with them nothing big just started out with them but so far has been good. I do have 1 complain though and that is the fact they only do payout EVERY SUNDAY. I really wish they had option to pay out daily or let the user take out manual payments then if something left over can be automatic every sunday.

U dint mention anything about the % of theoretical yield ? It is simple to calculate. Check your weekly earning against certain Ghs and then compare it with the same found at https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator. Let us know the result Smiley
Well, I had hash at Hashie which I sold but not because
I think it´s a ponzi scam but because of the shitty payouts.

What are you plans then ?? if not too indiscrete ?

The better question would be what were my plans
since their payouts tanked after the last difficulty
increase.

How is cloudminr.io paying out lately ? I mean what % of the theoretical yield ?

SSoldier, to invest in cloud mining at this stage you´ve

got to go for the highest possible yield.

You got to discount quite heavily  for coming mining

difficulties. Of course it´s always caveat emptor in such

a hugely competitive  marketplace. Always watch the
yield.

So, what is their average daily % ?

Do the math you freakin wanker. It only costs like 20 bucks

to find out.
Pages:
Jump to: