Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 79. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
I am sellning a 20gh/s miner cheap here https://www.suchlist.com/index.php?page=item&id=1574

Nice job you wily dog  Smiley

30K DOGE for that free miner.
lol dam i guess it really was a typo i hope and not trying to pull a fast one on us poor souls  Cry
Look at the image.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
now how does this work? say i buy 10 gh/s can i withdraw whenever i want? also what if i use the free gh/s can i withdraw whenever i want?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I am sellning a 20gh/s miner cheap here https://www.suchlist.com/index.php?page=item&id=1574

lol dam i guess it really was a typo i hope and not trying to pull a fast one on us poor souls  Cry

Nice job you wily dog  Smiley

10gh/s is the free silly.

Edit: Oh god i just saw my typo, opps..
Activity: 616

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Before any market i want an ETA on Miner mods.

AMhash has started less than 1 week ago.

Yes me too, we all hate the S word
Activity: 182
Before any market i want an ETA on Miner mods.

AMhash has started less than 1 week ago.

Activity: 196
Has hashie.co also have a trade market like havelock?

Its not a market you can only sell, no buy orders.  Currently only for there own miners although they have stated you will be able to sell AMHASH shortly. 

Speaking of that, is there an ETA on the AMHash market?
Activity: 434

Its not a market you can only sell, no buy orders.  Currently only for there own miners although they have stated you will be able to sell AMHASH shortly. 
Activity: 259
-snip-

Hello
here are mine  for a gen1 plus 60GH amhash (could not find a more detailled  view )

Type   payout
Amount   0.02012224
Time   2014-11-23 00:00:36
Earnings   0.03713804
Electricity   0.01701580
Hashpower (GH)   2976.03

Do u mean that u have got 0.02012224BTC from 2976.03Ghs in 24 hour ? That is effectively 54.18% of the theoretical yield 0.03713806BTC...

That's correct .

if that is correct and i will take your word for it that it is until someone says otherwise with proof. I will say it is pretty much in line with other service i use hashnest.com i think as of time me writting this was at 52.75% pay after the fees. I would like to see fees below 25% on all services if possible but need stronger btc i guess

Do u mean most of the cloud mining services are actually paying below 55% of the theoretical yield on an average ?

Not always. I have 100 Ghs with cloudmining.website and their latest payment is 0.00124106BTC, which is 99.45% of the theoretical yield 0.00124791BTC. I think PB mining payment is also better than 55%, though I dont have their latest data...

Oh I see... so how come some miners are paying 90% up and some are paying less than 55% of the theoretical yield ?

I have tracked my daily payouts.. and as I see it they take ~42% of your daily payout in fee's/maintenance.
So I just go with 42% to calculate my estimated profits, pretty accurate actually.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 236

On important thing . On pbmining (and on the other website also i think..) you can not sell back your miner . it's a five years contract. You must trust the website and a have faith in ROI.

yeah see i can do that i like to have option to sell on market when i want to. I mean cant say cant sell PBmining because i see people selling accounts on ebay lol. So they find a way around it just a hassle to do it that way if you ask me.

Yes that's correct but it's full of risk , and you can end up with nothing .
that is true but atleast with ebay you have some protection dont matter if its ebay buyer protection. Paypal buyer protection or credit card fraud protection of up to 6 months. Unless you send money order or western union payment lol

I'm not sure about this . I think paypal or ebay insurance  does not include bitcoin product .. I have to check this and come back to you .
I think it's about time to start your own moderated thread Hashie. Those flame wars on this thread aren't good for business.

A self moderated thread is even worse for business. Don't do it. Report off topic and spam posts to moderator, anyone can do that.
oh yeah if you do a self moderated forum that is not good at all. People will see the bad they will like what does the company want to hide or what useful coments are they trying to silence. It is best to deal with the trolls just remember dont feed them after midnight or get them wet LOL  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I think it's about time to start your own moderated thread Hashie. Those flame wars on this thread aren't good for business.

A self moderated thread is even worse for business. Don't do it. Report off topic and spam posts to moderator, anyone can do that.
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Yeahhh! Done!!! Sold a payed miner at the market at ridiculous high price. I wonder who bought it? This does not make sense, since you can buy a cheaper miner with lower fees at store.

The bottom line: I am left with 10 GHs miner which cost me $3 (market fees) and which I can not sell.

On important thing . On pbmining (and on the other website also i think..) you can not sell back your miner . it's a five years contract. You must trust the website and a have faith in ROI.

yeah see i can do that i like to have option to sell on market when i want to. I mean cant say cant sell PBmining because i see people selling accounts on ebay lol. So they find a way around it just a hassle to do it that way if you ask me.

that is true but atleast with ebay you have some protection dont matter if its ebay buyer protection. Paypal buyer protection or credit card fraud protection of up to 6 months. Unless you send money order or western union payment lol
Activity: 236

Activity: 196
Hashie has a system like this in place. You can choose what percentage you want to go into an auto-rebuy, and what percentage goes to payout.

Ah thanks for the update, I'm only on the 10GH Freebie at the mo so couldn't use the rebuy facility.

No problem Smiley
-snip-

Hello
here are mine  for a gen1 plus 60GH amhash (could not find a more detailled  view )

Type   payout
Amount   0.02012224
Time   2014-11-23 00:00:36
Earnings   0.03713804
Electricity   0.01701580
Hashpower (GH)   2976.03

Do u mean that u have got 0.02012224BTC from 2976.03Ghs in 24 hour ? That is effectively 54.18% of the theoretical yield 0.03713806BTC...

That's correct .

if that is correct and i will take your word for it that it is until someone says otherwise with proof. I will say it is pretty much in line with other service i use hashnest.com i think as of time me writting this was at 52.75% pay after the fees. I would like to see fees below 25% on all services if possible but need stronger btc i guess

Do u mean most of the cloud mining services are actually paying below 55% of the theoretical yield on an average ?

Not always. I have 100 Ghs with cloudmining.website and their latest payment is 0.00124106BTC, which is 99.45% of the theoretical yield 0.00124791BTC. I think PB mining payment is also better than 55%, though I dont have their latest data...

Pages:
Jump to: