Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 80. (Read 160439 times)

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I'm undecided as yet, but Requiring people to purchase mining power before being able to cash out is pretty reasonable I think,  after all, we could sign up using multiple IP addresses and just claim loads of free 10GH Hash power.
No one is going to be able to give away lots of 10GH Freebies.

In fact, they are true freebies, since you can sell payed miner, cash out and still have a free miner making you btc. I bet some people are exploiting this glitch with hundreds of accounts.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
Hashie has a system like this in place. You can choose what percentage you want to go into an auto-rebuy, and what percentage goes to payout.

Ah thanks for the update, I'm only on the 10GH Freebie at the mo so couldn't use the rebuy facility.
I'm undecided as yet, but Requiring people to purchase mining power before being able to cash out is pretty reasonable I think,  after all, we could sign up using multiple IP addresses and just claim loads of free 10GH Hash power.
No one is going to be able to give away lots of 10GH Freebies.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i bought 100ghs on AMhash yesterday. hope it pays good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
One think I'd like to see on these mining sites is an option to auto rebuy and payout by percentage.
Eg, the user has the option to split his / her earnings to, for example
50% rebuy and 50% payout, all automatically

Or maybe 90% rebuy, 10% cashout etc.

Another possibility might be a 5% donation to go to Hashie to bring online, over time,
renewable energy supply eg, Solar or used Veg Oil / Diesel.
So these miners can be kept going when others might have to be shut down due to energy costs. 

Good luck with the venture any way.

Hashie has a system like this in place. You can choose what percentage you want to go into an auto-rebuy, and what percentage goes to payout.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just bought 100Ghs for the start Smiley
yvv
legendary
Perhaps you would have received a response if you contacted us on official support channels (ie, the contact form) instead of starting a completely unrelated flame war with another use in this thread.

Another shity statement from shity company. I don't start anything here. I voice out valid complains here, and get shit talk in return. For morons without any brains I repeat twice, my complains here are absolutely VALID.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FOiYdHxr.jpg%26t%3D546%26c%3DOtC6eC9Y71fnXQ&t=546&c=WznqNGofASM0oQ

Due to your past behavior, your Bitcointalk account is on my ignore list on Bitcointalk. For support, use the contact form.

And this is totally wonderful. Nice way to talk to people whom you owe money. [removed some more text for now]
One think I'd like to see on these mining sites is an option to auto rebuy and payout by percentage.
Eg, the user has the option to split his / her earnings to, for example
50% rebuy and 50% payout, all automatically

Or maybe 90% rebuy, 10% cashout etc.

Another possibility might be a 5% donation to go to Hashie to bring online, over time,
renewable energy supply eg, Solar or used Veg Oil / Diesel.
So these miners can be kept going when others might have to be shut down due to energy costs. 

Good luck with the venture any way.
Easy to sign up, got my Free 10GH, hopefully this is a real mining Company operating, since there are
many Ponzi schemes out there will likely crash one day, it's a good idea to get behind some real mining to get some BTC. I'll be looking into buying some more hashpower soon.

Good luck with your venture.

You absolutely can withdraw without a payed miner, if you bought a miner at some point in time. This means that you can buy hashing power and sell off everything you have and pull out the BTC if you choose to go that path.

It is not explicitly stated anywhere, and sale fee is too damn high to try just to figure out that you may be not able to withdraw. I complained about this issue multiple times on this thread, first time several pages ago, and got no response from anybody affiliated with hashie. Instead, one moron wrote a shitload of stupid crap at my address. Where have you been, dude, you would save me so much typing? Thanks anyway.

Perhaps you would have received a response if you contacted us on official support channels (ie, the contact form) instead of starting a completely unrelated flame war with another use in this thread.

What corygto said is correct.

PS: Due to your past behavior, your Bitcointalk account is on my ignore list on Bitcointalk. For support, use the contact form.

-Sahra

I think it's about time to start your own moderated thread Hashie. Those flame wars on this thread aren't good for business.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

You absolutely can withdraw without a payed miner, if you bought a miner at some point in time. This means that you can buy hashing power and sell off everything you have and pull out the BTC if you choose to go that path.

It is not explicitly stated anywhere, and sale fee is too damn high to try just to figure out that you may be not able to withdraw. I complained about this issue multiple times on this thread, first time several pages ago, and got no response from anybody affiliated with hashie. Instead, one moron wrote a shitload of stupid crap at my address. Where have you been, dude, you would save me so much typing? Thanks anyway.

What corygto said is correct.

PS: Due to your past behavior, your Bitcointalk account is on my ignore list on Bitcointalk. For support, use the contact form.

-Sahra
yvv
legendary
yvv
legendary

Activity: 236
-snip-

Hello
here are mine  for a gen1 plus 60GH amhash (could not find a more detailled  view )

Type   payout
Amount   0.02012224
Time   2014-11-23 00:00:36
Earnings   0.03713804
Electricity   0.01701580
Hashpower (GH)   2976.03

Do u mean that u have got 0.02012224BTC from 2976.03Ghs in 24 hour ? That is effectively 54.18% of the theoretical yield 0.03713806BTC...

That's correct .

if that is correct and i will take your word for it that it is until someone says otherwise with proof. I will say it is pretty much in line with other service i use hashnest.com i think as of time me writting this was at 52.75% pay after the fees. I would like to see fees below 25% on all services if possible but need stronger btc i guess

Do u mean most of the cloud mining services are actually paying below 55% of the theoretical yield on an average ?

Not always. I have 100 Ghs with cloudmining.website and their latest payment is 0.00124106BTC, which is 99.45% of the theoretical yield 0.00124791BTC. I think PB mining payment is also better than 55%, though I dont have their latest data...

Oh I see... so how come some miners are paying 90% up and some are paying less than 55% of the theoretical yield ?

As I said earlier , on pbmining it's a five year contract and you can't sell your ghs . Once you're in you can get your money out except waiting for ROI .

And it make a big difference . If you want to get out from hashie you just have to wait for your miners to mine the difference between you buy price and your sell price plus the 9% fee.

It's also a security if you think  the website smell fishy .

So basic all the spam created by that retarded user was for nothing since he didnt tested before crying?

Yep.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
-snip-

Hello
here are mine  for a gen1 plus 60GH amhash (could not find a more detailled  view )

Type   payout
Amount   0.02012224
Time   2014-11-23 00:00:36
Earnings   0.03713804
Electricity   0.01701580
Hashpower (GH)   2976.03

Do u mean that u have got 0.02012224BTC from 2976.03Ghs in 24 hour ? That is effectively 54.18% of the theoretical yield 0.03713806BTC...

That's correct .

if that is correct and i will take your word for it that it is until someone says otherwise with proof. I will say it is pretty much in line with other service i use hashnest.com i think as of time me writting this was at 52.75% pay after the fees. I would like to see fees below 25% on all services if possible but need stronger btc i guess

Do u mean most of the cloud mining services are actually paying below 55% of the theoretical yield on an average ?

Not always. I have 100 Ghs with cloudmining.website and their latest payment is 0.00124106BTC, which is 99.45% of the theoretical yield 0.00124791BTC. I think PB mining payment is also better than 55%, though I dont have their latest data...

Oh I see... so how come some miners are paying 90% up and some are paying less than 55% of the theoretical yield ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
After all the spam created. I failed to see what miners mods would be? and where they said that will start working this week.?

No, the mods were not specified, so it's all speculation. And they were postponed, presumably due to AMHASH deal, so the timeline is not clear either.
Activity: 182

So basic all the spam created by that retarded user was for nothing since he didnt tested before crying?

There is not much difference between 5 year and 1 year, because after 1 year, u'll literally earn Satoshis in a month span, unless difficulty deeps down. Moreover, selling out is a bad exit strategy as sales commission will eat up your profit most of the time as discussed here...

No, selling out would be a good exit strategy, even with these ridiculous fees. But they don't let you to sell out. To be exact, you can sell out, but you can't withdraw your btc after this.

Maybe you just aren't smart enough to figure it out? I can't come up with any other explanation.

I sold 1.4 Th/s on Hashie and took all my BTC out within minutes after doing it. That 1.4 Th/s was all my hashing power at the time besides the free miner. I got my BTC out without a single hiccup.

Sounds like user error to me  Roll Eyes

This does not make any sense, since they explicitly tell you that you are not able to withdraw without  a payed miner, but I'll follow your advise and try to sell. Nothing makes sense in their service anyway.

thanks for advise

Activity: 182
After all the spam created. I failed to see what miners mods would be? and where they said that will start working this week.?
Pages:
Jump to: