Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 51. (Read 93721 times)

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
just watching, but as I post to do that then just to say for me it would work better in the OP if the

BAD BORROWERS

field was the last, at the bottom of all the other more positive ones, rather than interspersed amoungst them

anyway ~ wishing you good fishing & not to catch any/many of those BBs

Edit

or as say:

ESCROWS

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS

OPEN LOANS

GOOD BORROWERS

BAD BORROWERS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
#RIP freemoney
Thank you Hashking,

I really do appreciate it and wont let you down.

here is my addy;  19t5xfABHWibH1s56AJAx46pzf7yK7itAc

donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
If the deposit part of this business starts taking off then that is something that I would make sure would be taken care of in the event of bad car accident.  This forum is great, there is alot of constructive criticism here. 

If you increased your weekly returns I'd be interested, so far there are others that have better returns.
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney
Activity: 308
If the deposit part of this business starts taking off then that is something that I would make sure would be taken care of in the event of bad car accident.  This forum is great, there is alot of constructive criticism here. 
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
My guarantee is that If I make bad investments I will repay depositers their BTC back.  What I'm trying to say is that it would be a risk free investment for them as long as they can trust me.    As far as the car accident thing, not really sure how to answer that.  I guess that can happen to anyone.

It can, but most people set up trusted people to be able to redistribute the assets if something terrible happens to them, or some other form of dead-man's switch.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Probably the 2nd and 3rd parts of hashkings' business will not be used much but at least people will be able to use the 1st, just like I did and given some time hashking will be trusted, I guess, as long as he continues down that path.

My guarantee is that If I make bad investments I will repay depositers their BTC back.  What I'm trying to say is that it would be a risk free investment for them as long as they can trust me.    As far as the car accident thing, not really sure how to answer that.  I guess that can happen to anyone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
LOANS
I am currently doing small bitcoin loans for 1-2 week periods.  If you are in need of a small loan for a 1-2 week period please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   
ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will be more then happy to set it up for a very small percentage fee(usually .5%)
DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1% weekly fee.  All deposits will show the address and the amount of bitcoins on this thread.  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers and investing in more mining equipment.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds if I make any bad loans.

GOOD BORROWERS

BAD BORROWERS

OPEN LOANS 

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS

A few comments!  Smiley
LOANS
I am currently doing small bitcoin loans for 1-2 week periods.  If you are in need of a small loan for a 1-2 week period please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   
This seems legit enough.  No comments on this one!  Smiley

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will be more then happy to set it up for a very small percentage fee(usually .5%)
Why charge a fee for escrow?  Many people on here would do it for free.  Also, since you have 38 posts (I am a noob on here too, but I have rep elsewhere), you might not be trusted enough for this yet (Not sure about this, my guess though).

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1% weekly fee.  All deposits will show the address and the amount of bitcoins on this thread.  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers and investing in more mining equipment.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds if I make any bad loans.
Now this is what scares me.  Number one: How can we trust you with our BTC?  Also, "100% guaranteed"?  How can you do that?  What if, god forbid, you get into a car accident or something?  You are not a bank, and therefore we could not really get our funds back if that happened.

Not trying to be too mean here, just some comments!  Smiley
LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1068849

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashkings-491-weekly-deposit-btcst-trust-account-closed-82574.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.
Pages:
Jump to: