Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 42. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We started downloading the chain about 2 hours ago.  It started at 170k, so hopefully not to long.  I will update the site once everything is up and running.  Thanks for your patience. 

How's the download looking at this point?

We are still working on this issue.  Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 335
We started downloading the chain about 2 hours ago.  It started at 170k, so hopefully not to long.  I will update the site once everything is up and running.  Thanks for your patience. 

How's the download looking at this point?
Interest payments were sent out last night and it looks like there was no confirmations on the website wallet.  We are in the process of redownloading the block chain for the wallet as it looks like it was stuck.  Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the update, any ETA on the fix?
Interest payments were sent out last night and it looks like there was no confirmations on the website wallet.  We are in the process of redownloading the block chain for the wallet as it looks like it was stuck.  Thanks for your patience.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
Hey there,

Can I deposit 10BTC for 8 weeks for 1,25% paid out weekly?
Thank you very much in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Mushoz
All interest payments have been sent out.
What time zone is the website operating in? Just my OCD kicking in when I deposit ~1830 CST (+6) and it says it is received the next day (yet its 2100 CST)

I operate on CST.  The latest any deposit interest payments will go out is 11:59 PM depending on my schedule.  Not sure if the time zone is different of the website but I will check and get back to you. 
What time zone is the website operating in? Just my OCD kicking in when I deposit ~1830 CST (+6) and it says it is received the next day (yet its 2100 CST)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
There should be separate threads for announcements and people asking for loans.
Made my first deposit today, look forward to doing business with you HK

Thanks for your deposit. 
Vel
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Made my first deposit today, look forward to doing business with you HK
A couple questions:
1. How many confirmations does it take for a deposit to be activated?
2. If I make multiple deposits with the same lock-in period and the same repayment address, will I get a single weekly payment from all of them, or one payment per deposit made? (I prefer the former, for what's it worth)

It takes 3 confirmations for the deposit to be active.  Each deposit is it's own seperate entry.  So you will receive a seperate interest payment on each deposit.
Activity: 57
A couple questions:
1. How many confirmations does it take for a deposit to be activated?
2. If I make multiple deposits with the same lock-in period and the same repayment address, will I get a single weekly payment from all of them, or one payment per deposit made? (I prefer the former, for what's it worth)
I would like a PPT account, please.

Go to hkbtclending.com and register for an account.  Thanks again.
Activity: 57
I would like a PPT account, please.
Activity: 42
DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.  Deposits and interest payments are recorded as Central Standard Time.

***UPDATE***  
Depositor may choose either weekly payments or roll over the interest.  Principal balance will stay locked up for for specified term.
Now offering better rates on longer term deposits.
4 Week deposit pays 1.15% Weekly
8 Week deposit pays 1.25% Weekly

Is the interest compounding or just on the original amount? Is there a minimum investment?

You can either chose a compound interest or a weekly payment. Deposits should be 10 BTC or higher.

Aww I don't have 10 BTC ;(
DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.  Deposits and interest payments are recorded as Central Standard Time.

***UPDATE***  
Depositor may choose either weekly payments or roll over the interest.  Principal balance will stay locked up for for specified term.

Is the interest compounding or just on the original amount? Is there a minimum investment?

You can either chose a compound interest or a weekly payment. Deposits should be 10 BTC or higher.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Activity: 42
DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS

***UPDATE***  

Pages:
Jump to: