Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 43. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sent 100 btc for ppt.  Thanks for this.

Received.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Now that you have a separate program for pirate deposits, that means ALL OTHER regular deposits are NOT related to pirate?
Just wanted to make sure.
I'd also like to deposit some BTC with hashking, just a normal deposit, not a PPT one.

PM'd
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'd also like to deposit some BTC with hashking, just a normal deposit, not a PPT one.
Is there an ETA on when the site will be opened up to the rest of depositors who have not been given access info yet? Just wondering.

PM'd
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
Is there an ETA on when the site will be opened up to the rest of depositors who have not been given access info yet? Just wondering.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Whats the current rates at the moment and minimum deposit.

No minimum. 

4 Week deposit pays 1.55% Weekly
8 Week deposit pays 1.60% Weekly
12 Week deposit pays 1.65% Weekly
*SPECIAL* 14 Week deposit pays 1.75% Weekly

Thanks, can i make a deposit now ?

No minimum. 

4 Week deposit pays 1.55% Weekly
8 Week deposit pays 1.60% Weekly
12 Week deposit pays 1.65% Weekly
*SPECIAL* 14 Week deposit pays 1.75% Weekly

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Does the PPT interest payments get kept on your site if you haven't supplied a withdrawal address or does it get compounded?

There is no compounding on this program.  You would need to supply an address to have the interest sent to. 

Don't think I supplied an address can I leave it to build up in my Hashking account.  It was only two small deposits totalling 1btc.

PM me address so I can update it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Does the PPT interest payments get kept on your site if you haven't supplied a withdrawal address or does it get compounded?

There is no compounding on this program.  You would need to supply an address to have the interest sent to. 

Don't think I supplied an address can I leave it to build up in my Hashking account.  It was only two small deposits totalling 1btc.

legendary
Same account.  Each deposit is tracked seperately.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005
Can deposits with you and PPT deposits be linked under the same account, or will they be completely separate and require a 2nd account be created?
legendary
Please read the thread.  The only deposits that aren't guaranteed are the Pirate Pass Through.  All other deposits as previously stated are guaranteed.

Yeah I just read the re-edited OP
Please read the thread.  The only deposits that aren't guaranteed are the Pirate Pass Through.  All other deposits as previously stated are guaranteed.
donator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Sent 200BTC for the Pirate Pass through.

Thank you.
legendary
Sent 50 for the Pirate Pass through, great deal.

Are all our deposits exposed to Pirate bonds.  Meaning if the Pirate folds then my deposits are gone? 
Activity: 335
Sent 50 for the Pirate Pass through, great deal.
Pages:
Jump to: